• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kid Azalea: *giggling, and stilling clinging unto the hose, Jets water into Ivanna’s face, trying to kick her off of her*

*hears Annabel and grins wildly, mad with power*

NOT AT ALL! *takes a break from spraying Ivanna’s face and starts spraying Kid Annabel, cackling evilly*
*Puts on a rain coat and gets umbrella*
"Well isnt this interesting...."
*Keeps distance from situation*

Kid Azalea: *giggling, and stilling clinging unto the hose, Jets water into Ivanna’s face, trying to kick her off of her*

NOT AT ALL! *takes a break from spraying Ivanna’s face and starts spraying Kid Annabel, cackling evilly*
Kid Ivanna: *has a straight face while getting sprayed then grips the hose* GIMME THAT *turns Azalea’s hand with the hose towards her face, spraying the water on her face*

Kid Ivanna: *has a straight face while getting sprayed then grips the hose* GIMME THAT *turns Azalea’s hand with the hose towards her face, spraying the water on her face*
*Puts down umbrella and pulls out water gun sprays Azalea directly in the face.*
"HA!"
*while Azalea is distracted grabs hose and sprays almost everything/everyone in spraying range.*

Kid Annabel: *Spraying Annabel with the water hose was a big mistake, because she was bullied as a little kid. "...MOMMY! DADDY! I AM BEING BULLY BY THE OTHER KIDS AGAIN." *She is crying again. <- She knows that they are dead, but she does that anyway.

Last edited:
Reminder
No, but on a more serious note, we do need to pick up our posting rate a bit, minus the few people that have been naturally busy and stuff

*looks at Jet*

Jk

But we’re posting at a rate of uh, once a week, when the minimum is 3 a week.

NOW

I’m not saying y’all gotta quit your jobs and life to keep up the pace imao

But if you could perhaps update me if your busy and what not and can not post as much on a certain week, so I can know how to move the RP along and such, which for the most part, most of you do pretty good at telling me, but just to make sure WE DONT HAVE ANY SLACKERS *cough* *defintely not me or anything* please let me know if you can’t post 3 times a week for any reason.

All I’m asking, *tries to shed a tear and fails*, is that you try, *tries to get inspirational* and KEEP THIS FAMILY TOGETHER...BY POSTING. *fails*

So in conclusion.

Let’s just TRY and hasten the posting rate up

So we don’t finish this in 2025 xD

Jk

Not really.

This concludes Sparrow’s semi-serious monologue. *bows*

Now unto more pressing issues...

*Puts down umbrella and pulls out water gun sprays Azalea directly in the face.*
"HA!"
*while Azalea is distracted grabs hose and sprays almost everything/everyone in spraying range.*

Azalea: *just gets flat out assaulted with water, flailing widely and giggling*

Kid Ray: *shuts his eyes when some of the water splashes onto his face*

Kid Bax: What are you waiting for? . . Have at them. *holds the documents closer to Angie*

Kid Ray: *breaks out into laughter before feeling Azalea's release and letting his gaze follow her toward the hose* Oh no . . Ivanna run!
Angie: ... *snorts, trying not to laugh* ...heheheh... hahaha! *bursts out laughing and falls over, laughing hard*

Hello ppl.^33^
Hello. How're you doing?

I noticed that you're pretty new to the site . . . welcome! This is our OOC page where we talk about random stuff. Our main page is where the legit in character stuff really happens. Right now the group's just messing around with our characters in an alternate universe. Feel free to join us by creating a character sheet in our Characters page.

Angie: ... *snorts, trying not to laugh* ...heheheh... hahaha! *bursts out laughing and falls over, laughing hard*
Kid Bax: . . what's so funny about filling out a W-2 form?

No, but on a more serious note, we do need to pick up our posting rate a bit, minus the few people that have been naturally busy and stuff

*looks at Jet*

Jk

But we’re posting at a rate of uh, once a week, when the minimum is 3 a week.

NOW

I’m not saying y’all gotta quit your jobs and life to keep up the pace imao

But if you could perhaps update me if your busy and what not and can not post as much on a certain week, so I can know how to move the RP along and such, which for the most part, most of you do pretty good at telling me, but just to make sure WE DONT HAVE ANY SLACKERS *cough* *defintely not me or anything* please let me know if you can’t post 3 times a week for any reason.

All I’m asking, *tries to shed a tear and fails*, is that you try, *tries to get inspirational* and KEEP THIS FAMILY TOGETHER...BY POSTING. *fails*

So in conclusion.

Let’s just TRY and hasten the posting rate up

So we don’t finish this in 2025 xD

Jk

Not really.

This concludes Sparrow’s semi-serious monologue. *bows*

Now unto more pressing issues...

Azalea: *just gets flat out assaulted with water, flailing widely and giggling*
ehem Jet who? *looks around*
AWW she called us a family, guys. Nice, but I'm just the cool neighbor.

Kid Ray: *tries sneaking away from the water fight* . . *looks around and sprints*

Hello. How're you doing?

I noticed that you're pretty new to the site . . . welcome! This is our OOC page where we talk about random stuff. Our main page is where the legit in character stuff really happens. Right now the group's just messing around with our characters in an alternate universe. Feel free to join us by creating a character sheet in our Characters page.

Kid Bax: . . what's so funny about filling out a W-2 form?

ehem Jet who? *looks around*
AWW she called us a family, guys. Nice, but I'm just the cool neighbor.

Kid Ray: *tries sneaking away from the water fight* . . *looks around and sprints*
Angie: A WHAT? *more laughter*

Angie: A WHAT? *more laughter*
Kid Bax: *furrows his brows, drops the forms in front of Angie, and starts walking away mumbling* You're confusing me . . AAAH!
Kid Ray: Watch out! *runs into Bax sending them both to the ground*
Kid Bax: Why're you running? *pinches his own shirt seeing a light wet stain* Better yet, why are you soaking wet?! *looks back at Ray*
Kid Ray: Uh . . Ivanna and Azalea did it! *points over at the two*

Kid Annabel: *Still crying from Azalea making her wet.
Kid Bax: *looks over at Ivanna and Azalea before hearing Annabel* Where are the adults when you need them?! I can't be at two places at the same time.
Kid Ray: I'll help her, I'll help her. *gets up and walks over to Annabel* Hey, what happened?

Kid Annabel: *Pointing at Azalea, and she was still crying. "Azalea made me wet for no reason."
Kid Ray: *moves his hand through his hair* Calm down, Annabel. Most of us are doused in water. *holds up his own shirt* See? . . No need to cry. *smiles*

Kid Annabel: *Annabel did calm down eventually. "A-Alright, but Azalea shouldn't have done that. I don't react to that very well, since I had to deal with bullying as a kid."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back