• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Annabel: *Downed some players, and found a yellow gun and a few stuff in a chest. "Got a yellow gun now."

( Haven't played Fortnite. )
Annabel: *She was getting some woods, and shoot more players before using a jump pad to glide to Ivanna and Clyde.

Battle royales in general. I hate fortnite baaaad! Mostly because I tried to run a campaign for some guys and during all of it they played Fortnite and complained when I asked them to roll. To put it lightly I made a rule of no games during a session or their turn would be skipped. As you can guess it turned out badly.

Battle royales in general. I hate fortnite baaaad! Mostly because I tried to run a campaign for some guys and during all of it they played Fortnite and complained when I asked them to roll. To put it lightly I made a rule of no games during a session or their turn would be skipped. As you can guess it turned out badly.
PFFFFT WHAT

Once Ninja and Blackrose post

I’m gonna get to the funeraaaaaaaaaal

WHEEEEEE
Ok, and I am at a salon right now. ( It's my birthday today. )
Annabel: "I know how to not stand out in Ezeris. You just need to make a gang, and wear some badass clothes. I am not going to use Demonic Velvet as a gang name, because there are a few people that know I am the leader."

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back