• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Raymond: Run into Azalea's room and throw these gummy bears at her. *gives Hyacinthe the candy* Then, run back out and do the same thing with cinnamon buns. . . just keep coming back and I'll give you more things.

Baxter: *starts filming his next video*

Sparrow's dream come true

Clyde: Yeah, whatever. Ready up!
Ivanna: *clicks the Ready up button then sees a comment on livestream* Who the hell is HotHead97

Raymond: Run into Azalea's room and throw these gummy bears at her. *gives Hyacinthe the candy* Then, run back out and do the same thing with cinnamon buns. . . just keep coming back and I'll give you more things.

Baxter: *starts filming his next video*

Sparrow's dream come true

Clyde: Yeah, whatever. Ready up!

I’m psychic, I knew it xD

Azalea: W—*glances over as Hyacinthe bursts into room and throws gummy at her head, before running out squealing excitedly and running back to Raymond*

Boff off Hyacinthe! I’m live-streaming, you great idiot! *eats a green gummy bear that plopped in her lap*

Boyfriend: So like it turns out that we can’t actually record anything while on the rides for our video, but uhh, here’s Angie afterwards. *points the camera at Angie, who is face down on a table, completely still*
Angie: ...
Boyfriend: *reaches over and pats her shoulder, the camera shaking as he is clearly trying not to laugh* I love you~
Angie: *turns head slowly and all you can see is her eyes through her hair* ... You sleep with one eye open tonight.
Boyfriend: *bursts out laughing*

I’m psychic, I knew it xD

Azalea: W—*glances over as Hyacinthe bursts into room and throws gummy at her head, before running out squealing excitedly and running back to Raymond*

Boff off Hyacinthe! I’m live-streaming, you great idiot! *eats a green gummy bear that plopped in her lap*
Raymond: *speaks in a low voice* Good job, Hyacinthe! *points the camera toward her as he gives her mini cinnamon rolls for her small hands* Again!

Annabel: "Alright Clyde, and I need to get Fortnite open first. Because I am playing Minecraft on my live stream." *Her fans didn't mind about that.
Clyde: *leans back in his chair and groans* Annabel you're slower than lag.

Raymond: *speaks in a low voice* Good job, Hyacinthe! *points the camera toward her as he gives her mini cinnamon rolls for her small hands* Again!

Ivanna: *snorts then opens a bag of vegan chips and starts eating*

Annabel: "What did you expect to happen, Clyde? I was playing Minecraft before you asked me to play Fortnite." *Got Fortnite to open, and join Clyde's party as DemonBlade7. "There."

Ivanna: *snorts then opens a bag of vegan chips and starts eating*
lol this is all so realistic

Clyde: Thank you pandas4lyfe for the sub. *goes through the skins and picks one out*

Annabel: "What did you expect to happen, Clyde? I was playing Minecraft before you asked me to play Fortnite." *Got Fortnite to open, and join Clyde's party as DemonBlade7. "There."
Clyde: Now ready up, Blade. *looks on the other side of his screen* Thanks Zedhed11 for the $50!

lol this is all so realistic

Clyde: Thank you pandas4lyfe for the sub. *goes through the skins and picks one out*

Clyde: Now ready up, Blade. *looks on the other side of his screen* Thanks Zedhed11 for the $50!
Ivanna: Alright can we start the match now? *munching on chips*

Ivanna: Alright can we start the match now? *munching on chips*
Annabel: *Press the ready button, and got a donation. "Thanks for the $30, InsomniaRed10."
Clyde: *party bus starts moving* Tilted Towers or Dusty Divot?

Baxter:
tumblr_n4sjptq84I1rei3gfo5_250.gif

The next minute of the video is just a time lapse of them going into various gift shops and things. It’s comprised of still photos of Angie with the deadpan stare in various locations with various things thrown on top of her. One of those “same face, different place” type things. One picture is her in a gift shop, the next she had a big floppy hat from said gift shop on, the next she has a feather boa and her Mickey ears, etc, all with the same deadpan stare. It’s just a generic vlog afterwards, but the end is super cute, because it’s Boyfriend and Angie on the plane back home, before it takes off. He explains the day, gives a brief “inspirational message” about following your dreams, and ends with the usual end card of
Boyfriend: “If you like this content, hit that like and subscribe button for more of me and my girlfriend doing weird things in public.” *he looks at Angie, who is fast asleep in the seat next to him* ... “isn’t she cute?” *he leans over so Angie is in the frame with him and waves at the camera* “Buh-bye!” *he then leans over and kisses Angie on the cheek in front of the camera and whispers, “Sleep well, tiānshî.”

Azalea: Gads what a hot—*gets smacked in the face by a warm cinniamon bun*

Hyacinthe: *lets outs a thrilled high pitch squeal before running back to Raymond*

Azalea: *grabs camera and pillow* Alright, today we’ll ACTUALLY see what happens TO LITTLE SIBLINGS THAT PICK THE WRONG FIGHT

Azalea: Gads what a hot—*gets smacked in the face by a warm cinniamon bun*

Hyacinthe: *lets outs a thrilled high pitch squeal before running back to Raymond*

Azalea: *grabs camera and pillow* Alright, today we’ll ACTUALLY see what happens TO LITTLE SIBLINGS THAT PICK THE WRONG FIGHT
Raymond: *hears Azalea's' scream* Don't worry I'll go in with you. *picks Hyacinthe up, holds a cake in his other hand and walks into Azalea's room* Go, go, go!

Annabel: "Alright. We are heading to Dusty Divot."
NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer Xanto Xanto
Clyde: 6 elims?

Annabel: "Alright. We are heading to Dusty Divot."
NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer Xanto Xanto
Clyde: *drops into Dusty and starts looting* Look at all the people! . . . ARE YOU SERIOUS? All I have are bandages!

Raymond: *hears Azalea's' scream* Don't worry I'll go in with you. *picks Hyacinthe up, holds a cake in his other hand and walks into Azalea's room* Go, go, go!

Clyde: 6 elims?

Clyde: *drops into Dusty and starts looting* Look at all the people! . . . ARE YOU SERIOUS? All I have are bandages!
Ivanna: *already has a blue Assault rifle with 50 shields and starts to shoot* I downed two players *pickaxes both until their eliminated*

Ivanna: *already has a blue Assault rifle with 50 shields and starts to shoot* I downed two players *pickaxes both until their eliminated*
Clyde: I think I got something! *runs toward the blue glow* A bounce pad! *bounces away from Dusty hearing all the shooting* I'm going to the diner thing on the top. I can't find a gun anywhere!

Omg the two fanbases clashing xD
logan paul WHO? ksi WHO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back