• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Azalea would probably be that one vlogging channel that is super popular for no reason because it’s basically just her running around doing stupid stuff with her siblings and EVERYONE can relate to that.

Azalea would probably be that one vlogging channel that is super popular for no reason because it’s basically just her running around doing stupid stuff with her siblings and EVERYONE can relate to that.
yea she'd have a family vlogging channel

ray would probably be one of those travelling/adventurous vloggers . . oh and share a gaming channel with clyde

I have no idea what Ivanna’s would be—-

Ivanna: Alright ima be playing for guys a cover from one of my favorite metal bands and yeah..whatever *starts playing her electric guitar*

Angie just has a really weird channel, it’s mostly just a vlogging type thing where she tries a bunch of different stuff that her boyfriend suggests she do.
“Angie, you have got to try this Thai place I just went to.”
“... fine let me get my camera.”

“Hey, hun?”
“Yes, tiānshî?”
“What the hell does FNAF mean? The comments keep telling me to play it.”
“... oh, God, it has begun.”

Annabel would a gardener and a conductor.
Her gang = Orchestra.
She can be a maid too, and does have a video game channel.

Last edited:
Ivanna’s channel would mostly be Travel vlogs, music covers, and fitness videos. She wouldn’t post often, and probably only have a couple thousand subscribers

Azalea’s would definitely be one with her family doing stupid shit imao

And a prank channel...maybe xD

Ooooooh and maybe a hunting channel, cutting out the parts where she silently died every time she killed something lol

*jumps into the Youtube au*

Raymond: *waves at the camera* What's goin' on everybody?

WAIT Bax would have an exercise channel ha. He'd probably even be a fitness trainer for celebrities and other creators.

Baxter: *starts meal prepping in front of the camera*

WAIT I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER

Ivanna would be that one gaming channel that rages at video games xD

Ivanna: *playing Battlefield 1* WHO THE *BLEEP* IS CONTROLLING THESE *BLEEP* PLANES!!!

SOMEBODY POST
Ahem
Post.
Post post postpostpostpost

Azalea:
*At camera.* Hullo! Today we’re gonna be reacting to some of the worst YouTube channels and their videos.

*clicks on Baxter’s video*

The video opens with Angie sitting on the front porch looking at her phone for 30 seconds before her boyfriend pulls into the driveway like a maniac.

Angie: ... ???
Boyfriend: GET IN, BIRCH, WE’RE GOING TO DIDNEY WORL.
Angie: *deadpan* ... what? *cut to Angie in Disney World with a pair of Mickey ears on her head, and the exact same deadpan expression* ...

SOMEBODY POST
Ahem
Post.
Post post postpostpostpost

Azalea:
*At camera.* Hullo! Today we’re gonna be reacting to some of the worst YouTube channels and their videos.

*clicks on Baxter’s video*
Raymond: *speaks in a low voice* It's time to prank our best victim yet . . Azalea. *walks over to Hyacinthe* Are you ready?

Ivanna: *playing with Clyde in Fortnite* NO SURVIVORS!!!! *shooting rockets at the remaining players*
Clyde: You gave away our location! *snipes a person in the head*

The video opens with Angie sitting on the front porch looking at her phone for 30 seconds before her boyfriend pulls into the driveway like a maniac.

Angie: ... ???
Boyfriend: GET IN, BIRCH, WE’RE GOING TO DIDNEY WORL.
Angie: *deadpan* ... what? *cut to Angie in Disney World with a pair of Mickey ears on her head, and the exact same deadpan expression* ...
ya know, i'd actually watch this. I feel like it would be a really unique channel

Raymond: *speaks in a low voice* It's time to prank our best victim yet . . Azalea. *walks over to Hyacinthe* Are you ready?

ya know, i'd actually watch this. I feel like it would be a really unique channel
Ivanna: *mini guns the last player alive and gets a victory royale* We won didn’t we?

Angie: ... How much did this cost.
Boyfriend: *eating Mickey Mouse shaped
cotton candy* I’m not going to tell you that.
Angie: *close up of deadpan expression with a very rapid countdown, assumably a countdown of her bank account going down to zero*

Ivanna: *mini guns the last player alive and gets a victory royale* We won didn’t we?
Clyde: With a mini gun?! Might as well should of used a pistol.

Angie: ... How much did this cost.
Boyfriend: *eating Mickey Mouse shaped
cotton candy* I’m not going to tell you that.
Angie: *close up of deadpan expression with a very rapid countdown, assumably a countdown of her bank account going down to zero*
Baxter: *clicks subscribe*

Hyacinthe: *giggles excitedly with a big grin and nods excitedly*

Azalea: *sitting in her bedroom reacting to Baxter’s video* What the bloody hell is he making? Why’s he putting butter in that?!

Boyfriend: So like, I don’t know if you guys know this, but Angie has a pretty bad fear of dolls
Angie: *Rapidly* I hate you.
Boyfriend: Guess what ride we’re about to get on right now!
Angie: *repeatedly* I hate this.
Boyfriend: *starts sing-speaking* It’s a Small World, After all.
Angie: I hate evrything
Boyfriend: It’s a Small World, AFter All. It’s a Small WORLD after ALL, it’s a SMALL, SMALL WOOORLD

Hyacinthe: *giggles excitedly with a big grin and nods excitedly*

Azalea: *sitting in her bedroom reacting to Baxter’s video* What the bloody hell is he making? Why’s he putting butter in that?!
Raymond: Run into Azalea's room and throw these gummy bears at her. *gives Hyacinthe the candy* Then, run back out and do the same thing with cinnamon buns. . . just keep coming back and I'll give you more things.

Baxter: *starts filming his next video*

Annabel: *Playing Minecraft, and talking to her fans in the live stream.
Sparrow's dream come true

Ivanna: But who got the most kills that round? *clicking around on her computer*
Clyde: Yeah, whatever. Ready up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back