• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also Verde with his royalty did something worse then Cale. A princess begged for a place to hide and he just gave her a towel and told her to hold her breath as he shoves her into the Compost pile.

today lots of writing occurred. And I now remember why Verde is my favorite character

Ophilia: How dare you make me hide in a compost pi-

Verde: You wanted a place to hide right? If you ask me that was the best place to hide because... well who would bother to look in a compost pile. Also I would suggest that you get a bath, there was cow and pig manure in there. In my house the washroom is on the second floor, towels are in the cabinet to the left of the entrance. Please be sure to clean up once you are done and on your way.

today lots of writing occurred. And I now remember why Verde is my favorite character

Ophilia: How dare you make me hide in a compost pi-

Verde: You wanted a place to hide right? If you ask me that was the best place to hide because... well who would bother to look in a compost pile. Also I would suggest that you get a bath, there was cow and pig manure in there. In my house the washroom is on the second floor, towels are in the cabinet to the left of the entrance. Please be sure to clean up once you are done and on your way.
lol xD

Verde is confirmed to be the worst enemy of the princesses of this RP should they ever meet. And worst enemy of the naive Cale.

Verde: Oh look more princesses that need to hide. Luckily the pigs and cows got busy. And me and pa just got done making a huge feast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back