• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Y’all need to let me know if you want Ivanna to knock your guards out

I’m trying to plan this out lol

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Where is the library exactly located?
That's strange it's almost as though I already submitted my request.

I actually don't know how I'm gonna have Jeod get out aside from strolling in plain sight or...drugging the guards (by method of hazing, like pressuring them to smoke something).

...Actually Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow would that be outta the question? Like how Buckingham Palace are these guys? Could I tempt them with a laced bowl?

That's strange it's almost as though I already submitted my request.

I actually don't know how I'm gonna have Jeod get out aside from strolling in plain sight or...drugging the guards (by method of hazing, like pressuring them to smoke something).

...Actually Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow would that be outta the question? Like how Buckingham Palace are these guys? Could I tempt them with a laced bowl?

I know you said something, I’m asking others.

I’m pretty sure these guards aren’t Marine Material nor are they “stand in one place and looking stupid”.

I imagine it’s more like Assassins Creed Enemies, like if they see you they will attack you.

Unless you are Annabel. She would be able to get away as a fake castle maid perfectly if she doesn't open her mouth. (A book to learn Delchistrier can help her a lot, and she already heard their accent, thanks to Nadira.)

Yep, and it would be perfect for an Ezeris Princess to sneak out of the room as a maid. Annabel would sew some hidden pockets on the Delchistrier's maid outfit, so she can hide her dress and dagger. (She would fold it, and Ezerisians like Annabel are usually great at stealth. The main problem is the mask. Annabel would need to temporarily wear it.)

Yep, and it would be perfect for an Ezeris Princess to sneak out of the room as a maid. Annabel would sew some hidden pockets on the Delchistrier's maid outfit, so she can hide her dress and dagger. (She would fold it, and Ezerisians like Annabel are usually great at stealth. The main problem is the mask. Annabel would need to temporarily wear it.)

She just sees Ivanna carrying an unconscious guard

How to get a delchistrier maid outfit: Just ask a maid if she can get one, since Annabel wants to help them out for a bit.

Me: Assassin Creed mode by being a fake castle maid, try to tie the bed sheets to climb down from the window, or try to find a secret passage way in the room. 🤔

I know you said something, I’m asking others.

I’m pretty sure these guards aren’t Marine Material nor are they “stand in one place and looking stupid”.

I imagine it’s more like Assassins Creed Enemies, like if they see you they will attack you.
Well can I talk to them?

Also where's yo question

Obviously Soris. Nox terrifies me IRL and in game. I could kill myself if Soris caught me I wouldn't have a chance if it was Nox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back