• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright since the majority picked Tough Questions. Here are some rules:

1. DONT SAY NEITHER. If you say neither, you are disqualified.
2. Vote in Cookie or Heart. I will indicate which is which.
3. In addition to voting, explain why you chose what you chose.
4. If y’all start to debate, do it respectfully.

Question 1
Would you rather have

BDC79D32-E89B-438F-9372-503F93A6A302.jpeg

This includes their past and present situations. You’ll have their abilities and skill sets and relationships (good and bad) as well as their memories.

Alright since the majority picked Tough Questions. Here are some rules:

1. DONT SAY NEITHER. If you say neither, you are disqualified.
2. Vote in Cookie or Heart. I will indicate which is which.
3. In addition to voting, explain why you chose what you chose.
4. If y’all start to debate, do it respectfully.

Question 1
Would you rather have

View attachment 684023

This includes their past and present situations. You’ll have their abilities and skill sets and relationships (good and bad) as well as their memories.

Ivanna cuz she can dip from Soris and his Shades

Ivanna. Even though, she had a hard life. That girl is awesome when it comes to fighting. Also, she is very down to earth when you first talk to her.
Azalea keeps getting herself and the rebellion into trouble, doesn't know how to do normal things like Annabel and Cali, ends up being angry almost as quickly as Cali, and etc. Heck, she is keeping a secret from Annabel about her needing to die in order to stop Soris.

I don't like going on about Dating preferences but

If she is accepting of my hobbies and is willing to try and understand me. We are solid. I would consider Ivanna a friend that just needs a hand.

I don't like going on about Dating preferences but

If she is accepting of my hobbies and is willing to try and understand me. We are solid. I would consider Ivanna a friend that just needs a hand.
Amen to that.

I think you left out her doing dishes and making dinner though.

I'mjustkiddingsettledownjesuschristguysifanythingimthewhippedone

No but like what if it's their fault? Like what if I did something to piss her off? I try to avoid it with any gf but shit happens

She’ll probably give you the benefit of the doubt at first. If you did it repeatedly, she won’t go all crazy girlfriend on you, she’ll just call you out.

She’s not cruel to those she loves.

She’ll probably give you the benefit of the doubt at first. If you did it repeatedly, she won’t go all crazy girlfriend on you, she’ll just call you out.

She’s not cruel to those she loves.
It's less cruelty more like...idk I can't date someone who could kick my ass. Call it a pride thing.

If I went off of that. I would never get a date. I am weak as all hell. I mean shit Cali is slightly stronger then me.

I’m not judging that.
Nor should you!

Though all the ladies (and a few of the doods) here are attractive. I mean shit anyone who would lay their lives on the line for something like that (and look like super models) is attractive enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back