• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Then what? We do a mass suicide? We all start another RP and wait for sparrow to return?

We attest kitten?

Then what? We do a mass suicide? We all start another RP and wait for sparrow to return?

We attest kitten?
138.jpg

Look I am really sorry for what happened... Gosh how long ago was that. I'll call it last month. I was slowly losing it as Cali felt absolutely useless. Honestly I felt no issues with the story or anything, heck looking at this it reminded me of one of the first story ideas I had and was kinda praised for. Honestly the world building is fantastic. The villain is creative and the idea of a big bad that hardly has much screen time but is intimidating from the actions we see is a concept that really not many things do.

But it was frustration at something the could have been in my control, I simply could've said no, but I allowed Cali to slide deeper and deeper into hatred, questioning everything when instead I was too afraid to say no to someone I gave control of my character when I was gone. And I let that fester inside me, slowly hating everyone in this thread for a time. Which eventually lead to last month. I had a lot of issues outside of this and I was angry at quite a few things and in an act of absolute cowardice I simply broke at the people that I never knew the face or voice of. I told myself "it's fine you don't know them, what's the worst that will happen? They get upset and eventually just forget you. No harm if they can't remember."

But now that I have settled down and have everything (sorta) fixed. I still have a few issues at the moment but not enough to where I can't make a proper apology. I mean I already a while back made an apology to Sparrow but I felt that it would be best to try and make peace with the rest of you.

Yeah about Sparrow. We have been trying to get her attention, but she hasn't come back for some reason. She said that she was doing an ap test, but she disappeared on us.
We forgive you, Baku. We also didn't even touch Cali.

Look I am really sorry for what happened... Gosh how long ago was that. I'll call it last month. I was slowly losing it as Cali felt absolutely useless. Honestly I felt no issues with the story or anything, heck looking at this it reminded me of one of the first story ideas I had and was kinda praised for. Honestly the world building is fantastic. The villain is creative and the idea of a big bad that hardly has much screen time but is intimidating from the actions we see is a concept that really not many things do.

But it was frustration at something the could have been in my control, I simply could've said no, but I allowed Cali to slide deeper and deeper into hatred, questioning everything when instead I was too afraid to say no to someone I gave control of my character when I was gone. And I let that fester inside me, slowly hating everyone in this thread for a time. Which eventually lead to last month. I had a lot of issues outside of this and I was angry at quite a few things and in an act of absolute cowardice I simply broke at the people that I never knew the face or voice of. I told myself "it's fine you don't know them, what's the worst that will happen? They get upset and eventually just forget you. No harm if they can't remember."

But now that I have settled down and have everything (sorta) fixed. I still have a few issues at the moment but not enough to where I can't make a proper apology. I mean I already a while back made an apology to Sparrow but I felt that it would be best to try and make peace with the rest of you.
You know I would have changed that if you told me to, but I also don’t blame you for anything. If anything, I shouldn’t have done something like that in the first place. It’s okay, really.

In the end though I made the call. Who would be the one to blame if a kid did something wrong but the parent never pointed it out and just let the kid keep going.

Who do you blame at that point, the Kid or the Parent?

(really could have made a better comparison. I suck at this whole comparison thing.)

And as such I was the one at fault, I don't like confrontation at all. IRL that is my biggest downside, people will do something I don't like and I am always to afraid to say it. Hell because of that I lost my world in a DnD game to my CO GM.

Well I did make a cheeky move. When in doubt make an Alternate Universe the party can visit. Which I did, where everything is how I wanted it to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back