• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
*Sigh* uh hi it's me. I really hate to say this because I have been with you guys for so long.

I want to say long before this I had been trying to convince myself I don't want to do this. That it would get better, that maybe it was a phase.

I am unfortunately leaving Sarthenall. I honestly feel like Cali is the most useless character in the entire group. I mean it's clear that you all with strong characters can do everything but those of us weaker just exist. Nothing to even do but be background characters. I made Aversa loving her concept but I have not even been able to use any of what I had intended for her.

Priscilla was made with the belief that I needed another character but I was wrong.

End of story this whole thing started great but now it's just a shipping melodrama with a group of people just fumbling their way through everything. But when the smart character even does anything everyone shuts them down.

I am sorry but this may be my last post on this forum. Have a good rest of the RP.

What shipping melodrama? Azalea and Raymond are the only one who is a couple. Everybody else doesn't have one.

*Sigh* uh hi it's me. I really hate to say this because I have been with you guys for so long.

I want to say long before this I had been trying to convince myself I don't want to do this. That it would get better, that maybe it was a phase.

I am unfortunately leaving Sarthenall. I honestly feel like Cali is the most useless character in the entire group. I mean it's clear that you all with strong characters can do everything but those of us weaker just exist. Nothing to even do but be background characters. I made Aversa loving her concept but I have not even been able to use any of what I had intended for her.

Priscilla was made with the belief that I needed another character but I was wrong.

End of story this whole thing started great but now it's just a shipping melodrama with a group of people just fumbling their way through everything. But when the smart character even does anything everyone shuts them down.

I am sorry but this may be my last post on this forum. Have a good rest of the RP.
It’s unfortunate that your leaving. I do however wish you would take such complaints up with me rather then blatantly insulting the Roleplay in OOC in voicing your own frustrations, considering it has not, in fact, been the first time you have insulted it though I let it slide. I admit this story certainly isn’t the fastest nor is it the greatest by far but if you have said issues take them up with ME.

I‘m glad for your participation in this story. But I will not insist you stay.

Thank you.

just returned from an unexpected karaoke session..my elton john's apparently okay. Those high tiny dancer notes tho *plays it off cool, pulls away from the mic, and lets everyone else chime in*

just returned from an unexpected karaoke session..my elton john's apparently okay. Those high tiny dancer notes tho *plays it off cool, pulls away from the mic, and lets everyone else chime in*
How many girls do you have to chase away with a stick on the daily?

It’s unfortunate that your leaving. I do however wish you would take such complaints up with me rather then blatantly insulting the Roleplay in OOC in voicing your own frustrations, considering it has not, in fact, been the first time you have insulted it though I let it slide. I admit this story certainly isn’t the fastest nor is it the greatest by far but if you have said issues take them up with ME.

I‘m glad for your participation in this story. But I will not insist you stay.

Thank you.
Laying down the law FUCK

I’ll be posting soon.

My AP English teacher literally threw a homework essay at us last night.

when someone reminds me of ap english
72546810.jpg

lol I never took that class seriously tho tbh​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back