• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh no! What happened? If you don’t mind me asking
no problem. he got a hernia from his other surgeries from 8 years ago. only recently did his intestine get caught in it...meaning food or other nutrients couldnt be digested (kinda like pinching a water hose). which is life threatening for obvious reasons. so they fixed the hernia with mesh and returned his intestine to its rightful place.

BUT they're keeping him in the hospital since the intestine needs to get used to digesting food again.

I skipped a lot of stuff so yall wouldnt get queezy

Ok so... I want to apologize for the silence, just been doing some things to try to fix my writers block for Cali. I joined another RP thinking I need to do something else to help out of fear I was growing tired of Cali and Priscilla. I did it and now I realized something.

I'm not enjoying this anymore honestly. I like Cali and Priscilla don't get me wrong. But Sarthenall is slowly becoming less and less enjoyable. Bigger picture or not, the rebellion by all means is the most inept rebellion I have seen. I sometimes question is Soris is smart or the rebellion is just dumb. If feels like we have to be dumb for this story to even work.

And now it's just memes and shipping at this point, and it hurts to say that. This RP had the best start of any RP I have been in. Early Sarthenall was great. I legit loved the world. It was fun making Lorelthia, but now. I can hardly get a post out because it feels more like it's an obligation then me doing a cool thing for the RP. And this has been developing since the ship when I noticed this downside in me.

I can't even up and blame my Mental health at this point. I am as fine as can be yet I'm noticing this lack of motivation for this RP.

I honestly would've just PMed Xanto and Sparrow but I honestly think it's just an issue I wanted to bring up with everyone in the RP.

I mean no ill will towards this. I like each and everyone of you as friends. In this OOC I have had fun talking with you all. The memes Ninja make are so fun to watch. But in the IC I can hardly muster the motivation to even post at this point.

Ok so... I want to apologize for the silence, just been doing some things to try to fix my writers block for Cali. I joined another RP thinking I need to do something else to help out of fear I was growing tired of Cali and Priscilla. I did it and now I realized something.

I'm not enjoying this anymore honestly. I like Cali and Priscilla don't get me wrong. But Sarthenall is slowly becoming less and less enjoyable. Bigger picture or not, the rebellion by all means is the most inept rebellion I have seen. I sometimes question is Soris is smart or the rebellion is just dumb. If feels like we have to be dumb for this story to even work.

And now it's just memes and shipping at this point, and it hurts to say that. This RP had the best start of any RP I have been in. Early Sarthenall was great. I legit loved the world. It was fun making Lorelthia, but now. I can hardly get a post out because it feels more like it's an obligation then me doing a cool thing for the RP. And this has been developing since the ship when I noticed this downside in me.

I can't even up and blame my Mental health at this point. I am as fine as can be yet I'm noticing this lack of motivation for this RP.

I honestly would've just PMed Xanto and Sparrow but I honestly think it's just an issue I wanted to bring up with everyone in the RP.

I mean no ill will towards this. I like each and everyone of you as friends. In this OOC I have had fun talking with you all. The memes Ninja make are so fun to watch. But in the IC I can hardly muster the motivation to even post at this point.
hey dude to each their own and there's no problem with that.

er my two cents on this is that this story is similar to any movie or book (as it should be). there will be slower moments that some people enjoy, and others dont. There will also be moments of learning and revelation. With us being around..halfway with the rp? Im not surprised that you find the rebellion kinda..dumb as there is still much room for character and rebellion development. This potential development and level of possibilities is honestly what keeps me writing(aside from yall).

I understand that a few characters have hit some lows; however, there will be opportunities for those characters to grow into something better. The whole point is that the rebellion group is a team of amateurs, ESPECIALLY with rebellion matters. That's the beauty of it. How does one get from -z to +a? Let me tell ya, it'll take more than your typical training camp.

As for activity, it's summer vacation for most people so inspiration and post counts vary more than the usual.

ps im sleep deprived so excuse my random thought progression

Response to the first part: Honestly may take a break for a bit. See if I just need a break from the serious stuff. Or if the RP can get going. Because as a player I can only suffer so many headaches from any dumb shit.Actually I may be holding back with Cali but at the moment I may need a detox for all of the seriousness. So by all means just assume Cali takes issues with something if it is a dumb strategy.

Response to xanto being sleep deprived: Get some sleep!

..the heck they postponed his release till tomorrow.

ANYWAY bax's plan is something along the lines of assigning 1 or 2 people to "impress" a cabinet member. UNLESS a different cabinet member approaches them.
so, any suggestions of who gets whom?

ANYWAY bax's plan is something along the lines of assigning 1 or 2 people to "impress" a cabinet member. UNLESS a different cabinet member approaches them.

I already had some thought.

Well with Ivanna, maybe the servant spy one? Idk

Ivanna is not going to approach anyone though. Since she hates formal events.

Is Baxter going to involve the royals in his plan to impress the cabinet member? If he is then let Aurelie do her magic, since she is the Aubigine princess.

I already had some thought.

Well with Ivanna, maybe the servant spy one? Idk

Ivanna is not going to approach anyone though. Since she hates formal events.
got it thanks

Is Baxter going to involve the royals in his plan to impress the cabinet member? If he is then let Aurelie do her magic, since she is the Aubigine princess.
everyone is involved in the plan royal or not. there are 6 members so pick one for annabel regardless of her royal status

Sorry everyone if I haven’t posted in awhile. Kinda been busy these past weeks but I’ll try to get a post in tonight. It’ll have to be big

Well if you think about, it makes sense. And I could finally use this line xDDDD.

Ivanna: Alright Snowflake here’s the plan
Ivanna never did got a chance to talk to Annabel, so this is a great time for them to get along with each other.
Annabel: *She is quietly listening to Ivanna's plan.

It could happen, since Annabel isn't as bad as Cali or Azalea. Although, if Ivanna doesn't want to be her friend. That is alright too, because they are both very quiet when they are by themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back