• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’m gonna go with the first one because of the hair lol

Even though realistically the 2nd one is the better option

Shhhh

I'm totally lost on where to find a face claim lmao. I'm just waiting for an idea to come to me at this point.

I'm totally lost on where to find a face claim lmao. I'm just waiting for an idea to come to me at this point.
I tend to just type in short descriptions of the sort of thing I'm going for and browse.
Like "red hair green eyes" or "brown hair grey eyes" that kinda thing~

Yup, although it’s really more meant for technology wise, going by its morals is recommended
Oof, Victorian? I always thought it was more Elizabethan~ The Victorian Era was from the early-mid 1800's to the early 1900's, which is vastly different from what I remember.

Oof, Victorian? I always thought it was more Elizabethan~ The Victorian Era was from the early-mid 1800's to the early 1900's, which is vastly different from what I remember.

It’s hard to explain. It’s more of a mix of both in all honesty. When looking at buildings and such, it’s more Elizabethan Era. But it’s very early Victorian Era, which speaks manly towards the technology, lighting, clothing, and ideals of the people.

Firearms are very new and rare and usually not very effective yet so people still rely mainly on other weapons. Only the South was beginning to get a grip on firearms, which still suck kinda, before everything happened.

No early automobiles of course. Travel is by horse or carriage.

On another note~~ I found a face claim! Alvaro Morte, the smexiest Spanish actor of all time~

Oooh he’s cute.

Sign Azalea up with that xD

Probably, and I am going to say this right now, but Annabel has a gang of her own. <- She loves to beat up the criminals in her kingdom. xD

BAD-rain1.jpg

Meet the leader of this Rebellion

As he mentioned he has played good ol Dungeons and Dragons with me. I told him about this rp and well he wanted to check this out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back