• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Angie: .... yes, siiiir~ *huffs and walks off, grumbling* yes, great. We’re the most wanted criminals around, with people looking for us, let’s just waltz into the most lawless kingdom on this gods-forsaken continent! Briiiillliant... next they’ll tell me they want to bring the kids along!

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow I'm fine with a skip.

Cali: You forget that it is lawless. Who on earth would want us in there. And besides *loads crossbow* we don't have any laws to follow ourselves.

I'm packing for a trip

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Yo gm I'm going to Vegas so I won't be able to do an IC post till . . Tuesday. But i'll still be up in the ooc and available for messages

I'm packing for a trip

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Yo gm I'm going to Vegas so I won't be able to do an IC post till . . Tuesday. But i'll still be up in the ooc and available for messages

*Dies*

Why you do dis imao jk

Alllllllright so it looks like nobody’s posting.

HAVE ALL POSTING RULES GONE OUT THE WINDOW OR SOMETHING

*faints dramatically*

I dunno about that, this has been the second longest running rp I’ve been in my six years on this website

Thanks lol

This is the longest one I’ve been in lol

yea . . no credit to the co-gm/rebellion leader/reason for rp's ships or anything *smirks and drops Sparrow onto a pile of pillows*

Yeah yeah, I guess you did some things

Jk imao, poor Jets had to figure a way out of all my evil plots

And ship the ships imao

Good until then

Baku: Yo OOC crew I need you all to babysit, your getting a high elf. Be nice she sucks at social stuff. And yes she has magic. So no judging.

Bryxina: *waves*

No explosive she isn't high as in on drugs. Her race is called High elf due to those sun elves and their human hating ways.

Also Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow are we doing the timeskip to the campfire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back