• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Blackrose7 Blackrose7
I hope im not missing anyone

To speed things up I’ll break the mission down here and summarize it in Bax’s post. 2-3 main groups. Group A infiltrates the ports and steals the ship. Group B and C Keep Nox detained beyond/near the kingdom’s walls and board the ship when the bridge is laid. Group B and C will be a short distance away from each other..since we probably wouldn’t want Nox next to aurelie.

In case of emergency people in Group A need to be quick, people in Group B need to keep a heavy eye on Nox, and people in group C have to focus on plainly escaping in one piece.

OR

We can just combine groups B and C.

Most likely we just need 2-3 in A and 2-3 directly on Nox.

I call group A, because Annabel is great at stealth. ( Annabel knows Ezeris like the back of her neck, and Raymond probably does too. <- She did tried to steal the royal bloodline book. )

Azalea’s been trained in stealth as well. That’d make a good group A perhaps?

There’s nine players, so we’d probably want Angie, Ivanna perhaps Priscilla in Group B guarding Nox.

Baxter’s good on strategy, Cali’s sharp, and Aurelie is...Aurelie, that’d make a good group C.

Thoughts?

Actually we’ve also got Aria. Gotta figure out where she goes.

Last edited:
Azalea’s been trained in stealth as well. That’d make a good group A perhaps?

There’s nine players, so we’d probably want Angie, Ivanna perhaps Priscilla in Group B guarding Nox.

Baxter’s good on strategy, Cali’s sharp, and Aurelie is...Aurelie, that’d make a good group C.

Thoughts?
Oh yeah, and Raymond and Annabel beat Azalea by a long miles, because Ezeris is their hometown. ( Anyone who lives in Ezeris knows the whole layout of the kingdom, and if you worked at the castle. You would know the hidden escape routes around the kingdom, because they are used by the royal family to escape from danger. <- I am looking at you, Annabel. You used to be a royal castle maid, so you know those hidden escape routes. )

Oh yeah, and Raymond and Annabel beat Azalea by a long miles, because Ezeris is their hometown. ( Anyone who lives in Ezeris knows the whole layout of the kingdom, and if you worked at the castle. You would know the hidden escape routes around the kingdom, because they are used by the royal family to escape from danger. <- I am looking at you, Annabel. You used to be a royal castle maid, so you know those hidden escape routes. )
Well, yeah somebody would be in the lead which is definitely not Az lol. She’s pretty slippery, and stealthy and all that, but she’s not gonna be able to find her way without Raymond or Annabel, or whoever else lived in the Capital. So it’ll be up to Raymond or Annabel to lead.

Yes hi, what are we doing with the kids during this?

I think it’d probably be safer with Group C by the sound of it.

Unless we still them by Nox *smirks*

Annabel: "You take the lead, Raymond." ( She is a leader of a gang that beats up the criminals, so this is a perfect job for Raymond. )

Kinda want to have Cali try and do something to help one of the others. The only person that comes to mind is Aurelie. All in the form of this.

Cali: Aurelie, when I said if you could get my Crossbow it would be nice. I didn't mean get it immediately. It was a request not a demmand. Gods is this what your parents have done to you?

Kinda want to have Cali try and do something to help one of the others. The only person that comes to mind is Aurelie. All in the form of this.

Cali: Aurelie, when I said if you could get my Crossbow it would be nice. I didn't mean get it immediately. It was a request not a demmand. Gods is this what your parents have done to you?
*nods* mhm

Oh god Cali could pull some trick to help Aurelie become her own person

Cali: Hmmm, Aurelie I know you are busy and no worries if you can't keep doing your thing, but I would apreciate if you could hand that prototype pulley system.

Annabel would help Aurelie out too, since she likes Aurelie for how innocent she is.

Last edited:
Alright alright lol, but SOMEBODY has to post before I can.

The trip to Ezeris will be a few days. I was going to have a few scenes between it. A campfire night or two for the group to know each other, maybe on the road they’ll encounter a few Shades and it’ll be a brief little fight scene.

However, we’re a bit slowed right now, and I don’t wanna spend a week on a mini scene.

So, would you all prefer we timeskip straight to Ezeris without little scenes in between, or do the little scenes in between?

Xanto Xanto Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi explosiveKitten explosiveKitten NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer Blackrose7 Blackrose7

The trip to Ezeris will be a few days. I was going to have a few scenes between it. A campfire night or two for the group to know each other, maybe on the road they’ll encounter a few Shades and it’ll be a brief little fight scene.

However, we’re a bit slowed right now, and I don’t wanna spend a week on a mini scene.

So, would you all prefer we timeskip straight to Ezeris without little scenes in between, or do the little scenes in between?

Xanto Xanto Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi explosiveKitten explosiveKitten NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer Blackrose7 Blackrose7
I like the campfire idea

I say skip to a mini campfire scene then skip to Ezeris.

That way anyone hesitant of heading to Ezeris can pour their hearts out in refusal to the unmoved Baxter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back