• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - Ic

What do you want for Sarthenfall Ch. 2?

• 2nd generation!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I’m not ready to let go of my original OC just yet... (stick with current characters)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Bitch I ain’t sticking around for Ch. 2 HA

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • And...I want a female antagonist this time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • And...I want another male antagonist

• BOOOOOTH! LETS HAVE 2

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Prequel about the original five hero’s!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Just...no. No Sarthenfall 2. This is just awful.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jeod Swift
Azalea left before he could respond, though it didn't matter to him. He was already almost finished with the first bottle and would be happy to move on to a second. He had done his fair of drinking before, and while he buzzed quickly, it took him a while before his wits were gone and he needed to be helped into bed.

"Light weight!" He yelled after her, before turning to Baxter, the one person he knew very little of. He knew enough to get by, but he made it a habit of getting to know important people, and if this rebellion won, Baxter would be quite important in the days to come.

"So what's your story then?" He said to him, waving a bottle in his direction before taking another pull. "You of all people could use a drink, and you certainly aren't new to it. Just relax, have a drink. I'll have a song out of you lot by the time this day is over, but until then why worry? Stop lookin for danger and just enjoy yourself. When you're bleeding to death after getting an arrow in your neck from some nobody forty yards away, you'll think back to your journey and wish you lightened up a bit."

That was meant to be comforting, but it didn't take a genius to see the cold truth that could very well be in that statement. Not to mention that it had to be real easy for Jeod to talk about relaxation when he was no fighter himself. He had plenty of talents; he could pick locks, fix things, talk his way out of almost any pinch-but he was not a fighter. Sure, he could fight, but he never had to do much more than swing a few fists and duck out of the fight. He had never taken a life, and while he knew they were marching into war, he still hadn't faced the possibility of him killing someone.

"Why are you fighting the establishment?" He looked up into the sky. "What did you do before you decided to take on the world? So many questions...I have always been a wanderer. The roads still aren't terrible, very few people harm a tinker, yet here I am risking my life for a bunch of crazies that are probably gonna do something heroic and stupid...But I have nothing else. No glory if I don't help fight now. But why do you fight? Surely you have places to go back to, people to please? Pretty boy like you could do well for himself looking like a lord..."

Xanto Xanto

Azalea Eve Windfore and Nox
the-4-fall-haircuts-every-nyc-girl-will-have-1940101-1476488179.640x0c.jpg
Azalea chugged the rest of her drink as she waited for Ivanna's reply, emptying the bottle before frowning down at it. Had she run out of drink already? Shite. Azalea wiped the bitter liquid from her lips with her arm as Ivanna opened the door wide, only adorning a bra to cover her chest, to which Azalea turned bright red. "Who needs clothing anyway?" Azalea remarked dryly in response to Ivanna as she pushed past her and down the hallway, needing to process the rest of Ivanna's word slowly before she whipped around and called out after Ivanna, "So what if she does get out?! Is she gonna bloody swim back to shore?!" Azalea moved to take another swig of her drink before pausing and realizing it empty, frowning once more before another thing dawned on her and Azalea slapped her hand to her cheeks in surprise and gasped loudly after Ivanna, her large intake of breath dramatically emphasized, "Did you just say 'thanks'?!"

~~~~~
Aria returned Angie's grin with a grin of her own as she stretched her arms and arched her back, as if preparing the muscles that rippled at her movements, "Only if your prepared to deal with her," Aria joked as she walked over next to Angie and flung the door wide, her eyes instantly locking unto Azalea, an empty bottle in her cousins hand.
Azalea looked to her right upon hearing the sound of the door upon sighting her cousin and Angelo at the doorway, looking like she'd been caught red-handed.

Azalea glanced between Angelo and Aria, who gave her an admonishing expression, before giving them a syrupy grin, completely unashamed.

"You are aware theres an inhuman being that wants to kill all of us, in the room behind you, right?" Aria rhetorically questioned her cousin, arching a brow.

"She didn't feel like drinking either," Azalea replied jokingly before sniggering, looking quite tipsy.

"Lea, your nearly drunk for gods sake--"

"The real question is; why aren't YOU drunk?" Azalea intercepted, her silly grin spreading.

Aria face palmed and breathed out wearily, "your the most light-weight drinker in all of Sarthenfall," Aria glanced at Angie and smirked a little, humored, "Any suggestions abou--"

"Toodle pip!" Azalea cried as she spun on her heels and ran for the stairs, running past Ivanna and Nox.

"Lea!" Aria scolded, moving to pursue after her bottle wielding cousin.

"Down with monocracy!" Azalea shouted back at Aria as she bounded up the stairs, "aristocracy, timocracy! Other ocracy things! You are outnumbered, cousin, surrender!" she yelled as she reached the top of the stairs, spinning around and throwing her empty bottle in Aria's direction to slow her before sprinting off towards the front of the ship, Aria dunked below the poorly thrown bottle, which rolled down the stairs behind her as Aria reached the upper deck, her eyes locking unto Azalea's movements, letting out a labored breath.

"Baxter!" Azalea said loudly as she ran up to Jeod and Baxter, her movements so fast they were nearly invisible as she snatched a bottle from the crate and kept running, "drink faster!" she commanded him with a slight pout, sprinting ahead further and leaving the pair behind, the sounds of her silly, tipsy sniggers filling the quiet peace of the ship.

Azalea stopped beside where Raymond stood at the helm, breathless. "Hullo," she greeted Raymond with a drunken grin, her breaths labored as she allowed herself to fall fast first into the deck of the ship, catching herself with her arms barely before she started giggling obnoxiously into the deck, her laughter muffled by the wood.

"Why do I bother again?" Aria asked aloud to nobody in particular, crossing her arms across her chest as her eyes roved over the current scene, still standing at the top of the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
86f8fcba-1ab9-40b0-aae8-01acfbc637f5-jpeg.540508
Nox said nothing as she watched the Callahan brother and the Callahan boy leave the room that she knew would be her permanent quarters for the next few months, much to her ire. Nothing needed to be said, especially to the young boy. It had been a rule of thumb, for her at least, that children were off limits, there was little enjoyment she gained from their deaths, and no benefit to be gained from their deaths. She had her own limits, something her creator had tried and failed to fix. Though she was his, she was not a puppet. She was a soldier following orders, and that was all. Nox watched the Windfore heir stand outside her rivals door with mild irritation, annoyed by her very presence. Eventually, the woman that had bested her in battle exited the room, wearing an instrument of clothing that covered her breasts, but showed off a collection of scars as well.

Nox's eyes locked on the woman's as she approached her with her arms crossed, eyeing her no longer as if she was prey but perhaps an equal even. "Have you come to gloat as you mortals so often enjoy to do so?" Nox crooned coolly, her teeth retracted to show normal white teeth with pointed canines, "Or have you come to check if these chains will keep me from snapping you neck?" she said, her tone much colder and harsher than before.

Xanto Xanto Inheritance Inheritance explosiveKitten explosiveKitten NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer

Last edited:
Cali was still pissed off, too much so to even think straight anymore. Anabelle's attempts at reaching her fell on deaf ears. She seemed angered, "Take a sword and shove it up mine. I should take that psychopath shove this up hers and fire. Yeah let's see how far the parts fly. All the while we are stuck with that other one. I bet the whole reason she is doing this is to get a shot at Soris, and made us all fucked over. A good amount of my friends, dead. The only other real family I had, dead! And I bet to her all that matters in that moronic, worthless head of hers is how she can run, Hell I bet this trip is just for her to keep running. This whole rebellion is a god damn joke!"

At the last sentence she loaded another shot and fired it into the horizon. Her ears ringing from the boom the device released and yet she seemed to not even care.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Raymond Callahan
tumblr_o7dxf721zS1s623yqo1_500.png
Raymond flicked his wrist, spinning the steering wheel and releasing it before abruptly bringing it to a stop. The rough sight of the stars as of that moment kind of gave the guy the idea that Dale had made the wrong turn somewhere along the way. Ray lifted his left hand up and shut his right eye to accurately navigate with the stars. If they had some time tomorrow, he teach Dale how to stay on track. The Callahan spun the wheel once more around, adjusting the ship's angle just a bit to go according to the current.

It didn't take long for him to drop his hand and shift his eyes to the responsive redhead who ran back onto the deck screaming out whatever it was. His gaze lingered on her for a moment as she threw the empty bottle down the stairs. It seemed that Azalea's first bottle already got her into more than a buzz. "Dale," Raymond mentioned earning a nod from the guard who confirmed the reminder that no one should fall off the ship. It was a joke earlier, but now that Ray saw drunk lightweight Azalea anything was possible.

Suddenly, the sound of another fast set of steps approaching accompanied by snickering caught Raymond's attention. He smirked at the princess grinning and greeting him even in her drunken state. "Ciao," He replied with a slight smile. It quickly broke though when Azalea nearly body slammed the deck. "Are ya okay?" Raymond bent down and placed a hand over her arm to keep her from unintentionally rolling away. It didn't help that the waves were only getting stronger as the night went on. The guy scanned the deck with his gaze stopping at the just the right red head he needed to see. "Aria!" He called out before looking back at the royal next to him. Well, at least Azalea was laughing about it. His attention turned back to the cousin by the stairs. Was she going to help her cousin out?

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Baxter Callahan

5c5d08afe3d8c2c3bb3ed2de8c8bbe31.jpg
"Which question do you want me to answer," Baxter stated rather than asked. This Jeod was one of the newer additions to their rebellion and he already asked questions like his son. The rebel leader's cold blue eyes gravitated toward the tinkerer just before he took a blink that lasted longer than usual. Today was an exercise of patience. His eyes opened up as he tilted his head up and downed the small portion of alcohol he had left. He supposed it wasn't wrong to answer a few questions, especially one of the people who seemed to think that Bax never lightened up once in his life. However, he wouldn't say his entire story in detail.

Bax removed the top and took more than a few gulps down, while eyeing Jeod as if examining if he was a trustworthy member in the rebellion. Then after a few moments of silence, Baxter finally responded. "When I had a son," He began momentarily glancing away, "My world changed. Everything I do was not only for the good of the people, but because of him." His eyes focused back on Jeod, "One day, shade or not, I won't be by his side. Even then I need to make sure that I did all I could to make the world a better place for him." The leader's attention drifted back toward the open sea, "The best it could possibly be."

"I lightened up a good load before Clyde's arrival," He pointedly looked at Jeod, "More than you." Not just talking, but he was sure of it. Baxter's noble training days weren't all just full of lessons and luxurious slang. In fact the formal events associated with the noble training were exactly where-

Bax immediately shoved the bottle to his lips drinking a good 3/4 of the container before moving his arm back to his side. In a matter of seconds, Azalea ran up and grabbed another bottle commanding him to drink faster. Little did she know that he only needed a fourth to finish his second bottle. With one more "sip" just like that Bax was done with his second prior to glancing at his empty bottle. An uncharacteristic slight chuckle soon followed as he looked back at Jeod with a raised brow. "A pretty boy," He shook his head at the label.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Inheritance Inheritance

Annabel didn't know what to say to Cali, since she can see that her friend was angry at Azalea right now. "...Do you want me to bring Priscilla? Because you will not listen to what I have to say to you, but then again. I might make you angrier." said Annabel, who was watching what Cali was doing.
She would do that unless Cali asks her to get some help, because Annabel didn't want to make anybody to be angrier. 'Know your grounds, Annabel. Just because there might be a probability of me being a princess doesn't mean you should make them angry. They are four royals here after all, so a royal castle maid like me shouldn't make them angry even in a rebellion.' thought Annabel. 'Even if that royal bloodline book that Baxter has now is correct about me being a princess. I would still be a nobody to the other royals. I would just bring them more trouble if they found out about it.'
Annabel is secretly afraid of making the other royals angry, for she is just a humble royal castle maid and a gang leader.
Heck, even Cali was better than her now. Because despite her being a hidden royal, they are allowed to hit a royal castle maid for their stupidity. The rebellion isn’t an exception to that, since a royal castle staff member is a nobody compared to them.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

𝑰𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒊𝒏
“Neither..” Ivanna’s movement stopped at a certain range that was far enough from Nox’s attack area. She grabs a chair from the wall and sets it a couple feet away from Nox before sitting down and crossing her feet. Hearing a shout from drunken Azalea and glancing over to see Red Head number two chase after Red head number 1.

Looking back at Nox with her neutral expression “I know that if you try to break out, I’ll just knock you back out again.” Straightening herself in the chair, and rolling her head around to stretch out the stiffness in her neck. “And I don’t gloat....no...what’s the point in a tiny victory, if there’s more bloodshed to come.” She laughed darkly to the thought “This....cycle of blood and bones...it’s never ending...that’s why I don’t celebrate my victories...I’m only satisfied with the results that benefits my progress.”

Combing back her hair then hearing the faint conversations above. Trailing back to the memories of soldiers celebrating a war won, singing songs around the campfire, telling stories of the many long days and nights of the old days. Then there was her, sitting in the background away from the light. She never once belonged, she was just a wanderer going from fire to fire, trying to warm herself and move on with the journey.

“And what of you?” Referring back to Nox “Do you feel the same way? Or are you just like the rest that roams the night. Only interested in watching the world crash and burn” Ivanna leaning forward, uncrossing her legs and staring into Nox’s golden eyes “Or are you a puppet of evil, only interested in pleasing your master by carrying out acts of violence, my guess it’s the latter.”

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Azalea paused her laughter into the wood as Raymond called out her cousins name, letting out a hiccup before she said, her voice slightly muffled by the wood, “Actually, it’s AZALEA,” she corrected strongly, “A-Z-L-A-E-wait a minute,” she burst into another fit of drunken giggles at her error. How could she forget how to spell her name? Gads she was...was something sometimes.

Aria crossed the deck towards both Raymond and a drunken Azalea, looking slightly bemused as she passed Jeod and Baxter, whom had let out a rare chuckle as she passed, before climbing the couple steps that led to the helms wheel, where Raymond was trying to focus on.

Aria glanced down between Raymond, and Azalea, who had now pushed herself into an upright position, and was struggling to uncork her second bottle of ale. “I’m not sure what you want me to do here,” Aria said to Raymond, smiling down at him, a little humored by the scene.

“To drink,” Azalea replied with a snigger, tugging persistently on the cork, her lips tightening in concentration and strained effort.

“Your bothering him,” Aria admonished her cousin, her smile growing into a smirk as she watch Azalea fail to open the bottle.

“I’m helping him!” Azalea insisted loudly before yanking the cork free finally, sending another cork flying before taking a swing of her bottle.

“And just how is your drunk ass helping him?” Aria asked, raising a brow and chuckling a bit as she crossed her arms across her chest.

Azalea held up her finger as she gulped her bottle down, devouring the bitter liquid for a good solid ten seconds before she finally brought the bottle away from her lips, letting in a huge, satisfied intake of breath. “Because,” she slurred proudly, “I’m helping him stay awake,” Aria opened her mouth to form another question before Azalea chummed in brightly, “SO he can steer us all bloody night to...wherever the piss we’re going,” Azalea waved her hand dismissively before taking another big swing of her bottle.

“Why don’t you drink with me instead, alright?” Aria said, reaching down to pull Azalea to her feet. Azalea instead, recoiled suprsinglh quick for her state, scooting backwards by pushing her back with her legs.

“No,” Azalea slurred, sniggering some more.

“What? Why? I’m your cousin!” Aria said, pretending to be offended as she attempted to get Azalea out of Raymond’s hair.

“Because Raymond’s the only one that actually LIKES me,” Azalea said with a silly grin, taking another sip from her bottle.

“I like you,” Aria said, smirking the slightest. Seeing Azalea drunk was well...quite the sight honestly.

“AND he’s handsome,” Azalea included loudly, hiccuping before succumbing to another round of giggles as Aria facepalmed. Her cousin was going to regret those words, to say the least.

The woman was sure of herself, Nox gave her that. But she knew, she knew the truth. Perhaps it was a wound to her pride, knowing she was only able to take her out in a moment of inability to move and fight, perhaps, she was out here because she knew that if she were to break out of these chains, she’d be her first target. Though her claimed appreciation for blood was something Nox could relate to.

“I agree,” Nox growled, leaning forward and staring coolly directly back into the woman’s green eyes, “there is nothing to celebrate in killing, not until I’ve slaughtered all that I’ve wanted, but their is always satisfaction in the kill.”

Her metallic teeth slid back into place as she grinned at Ivanna, “Is that what you want to hear, killer?” She crooned, “that your more like me than mortal? Or do you lack the capacity to interact with your fellow kind?” Nox leaned forward, her predatory grin spreading, “or does it simply frighten you to know you still have a heart that beats and feels the same as any? That your capable of weakness and love just as any of them?”

After a brief moment, Nox leaned back against the wooden pole, her shoulder wound aching at the strain, “tell me, girl,” she said airily, her tone cold and calm, “what is it then?”

Xanto Xanto Inheritance Inheritance explosiveKitten explosiveKitten NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer

Last edited:
Angie watched Aria walk off to go deal with Azalea, and soon found herself alone once again. She blinked, and blinked some more, before turning and slowly walking back to the porthole that looked at the city.

She stared for a moment, before starting to mumble, mostly to herself, “... I hope you’re doing okay, Dain. I hope Seth finally opened that bookstore. He always had his nose in a book, didn’t he?” She chuckled, looking over at city and talking to people who were miles away like they were right there next to her.

“... I hope you can forgive me for running away, Zan.. I never meant to hurt you. I.. I’m sorry. I miss you... I wonder if you miss me... I hope not. I hope you moved on after me. I hope you love your best life.” she sighed heavily and rested her head against the wall and muttered, “Gods... protect my friends.”

With that, she walked out of the room, straightened her shirt, and once more took on the persona of Angelo.

She made her way back to where Azalea and Aria had disappeared to, and she blinked briefly before approaching, and leaning rather heavily on the railing next to Azalea and letting a mischievous twinkle in her eyes shine as she asked, “Wow, you think that? Please, tell us more about what you think of Raymond. I’d be oh so interested to know.”

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Inheritance Inheritance

𝑰𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒊𝒏

There was a certain amount of silence that lingered. Two dangerous beings, with killer eyes alike, staring back at each other. Blue/green eyes mixed with Gold, only the waves crashing against the boat was the only sound heard. Was I just like her? The thought grew more and more. It’s as if those words gave a moment of reflection. Of who she was, of what she has done. It was all driven by rage, the rage she felt, the fire that never died out. Not ever since that fateful day. So....was it a matter of weakness? That contributed to a number of scars on her body. Sometimes she does wish that she didn’t feel anything at all, that the people she loved never existed. So she wouldn’t feel the haunting pain anymore. But what would it be like if she didn’t feel any pain. Would she still be the same? Would she still even be here? No....there was something else. Something even a monster like Nox couldn’t understand.

Ivanna’s bleak expression slowly turned into a unsettling grin. The light reflecting off her teeth and a shadow covering half of the face. The low laughter from her throat started to grow in volume. Until it overshadowed the other sounds surrounding them. “How can a monster like you understand?.....” her voice coldly drawled. “No......you think of emotion as a sign of weakness and some instances it is.” Leaning forward a few inches away from Nox “Whatever I feel in the moment, in the middle of battle. It doesn’t weigh me down, it’s the exact opposite. You see...you might have an advantage over me, in speed, agility, strength, but take all of that away your Nothing.” Emphasizing on the last word with a bitter tone, Tilting her head to the side, her long curls follows the flow of gravity “Just a parasite....a stepping stone....just like the rest. You wanna know what I want to hear? Truly hear” Not breaking eye contact even if the devil was staring back at her. “Your bones shattering, your blood spilled, hearing the desperation of you trying everything you got, I crave your silence when my blade goes through your heart like a running horse.”

“Then just before your eyes give out life. I want you to realize” As she gets a little close to Nox’s face, there was a pause “You and I are nothing alike” pulling away from the tight space and getting up from her seat. “Try to get that in your thick empty head as you bounce on your master’s dick.” With nothing more to say, she turns and leaves. Hearing above small bits of drunk Azalea, and in response she shakes her head. Who would give anyone like that royalty? However it didn’t matter to Ivanna, she wasn’t going to be responsible for the state of the kingdom anyway. Ivanna heads back into her courtiers and shuts the door. The room greeted with nothing but silence. And sometimes.....that was good enough.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Raymond Callahan

Raymond immediately shifted his gaze back to the drunk princess yelling out the incorrect spelling of her name. Never in his life did he think that anyone could be such a lightweight before bottle number 2. His hazel gaze stayed curiously planted on Azalea as she giggled into the ground. Yet there she was defying any thought he previously had.

Within a few moments, Azalea sat up trying her hardest to open another bottle. Ray's hands instinctively reached out to help her until they briefly paused and dropped down to his sides. What exactly was her limit? Aria's voice intercepted his attention in time though, causing him to look up at the smiling redhead. Ray opened his mouth to reply to her question before hearing Azalea interrupt. What followed next was really a series of him trying to say something for the next two minutes, but constantly getting interrupted by one of the two royal cousins. It got to the point where his eyes were just moving back and forth between Azalea and Aria.

By attempt three, Ray tiredly moved a hand through his hair and stood up. The guy forgot what he was going to say. On the bright side, he was amused by Azalea's drunkenness. Plus, she had a point about helping him stay awake even if he knew she would probably knock out in less than an hour at this rate. It was considerate of the princess to think about helping him even as her mind floated in ale though.

Raymond walked over to the wheel and glanced at the two still going at it. His mind was inwardly trying to guess who was going to win. Now it was just entertainment. Aria reached out, but Azalea slid herself away by reflex. Aria was persistent in stealing Azalea away, but Azalea was even more stubborn as a drunk. The scene went on for a few more moments till Aria finally asked the question that had been in Ray's mind for the past 30 seconds. Why didn't Azalea want to drink with her cousin?

Raymond raised a brow when Azalea mentioned he was the only one who actually liked her . . . Was that true? His glance shifted around, momentarily stopping at the faces on deck. Did everyone else really dislike Azalea? His hands spun the wheel around twice at the current's shift. Why? She wasn't a bad person. Ray's eyes moved back to Azalea in time to hear these exact words escape her lips . . . "AND he's handsome."

The guy's brows slightly rose up in surprise before he immediately forced them back into a neutral position. His head casually turned in the opposite direction making it seem as if he was checking the open ocean on the other side. Anyone with a keen attention though would have caught him holding back a chuckle, but smiling a bit. Ray couldn't believe the idea that entertained him for a few seconds.

It didn't take long for a follow-up voice to encourage Azalea's drunk humor though. Raymond turned his head back in their direction, finding mischief oozing out of Angelo's eyes. "Okay, okay," The guy finally interrupted as he approached the red-haired trio. As much as he was curious about Azalea's thoughts about him, he knew that she would kill him later if she found out he didn't stop her from blabbing away. His hand gradually rubbed the back of his neck, "As fun as that sounds, I think it'd be even funner if you all grabbed a drink and played a game with them." Raymond's eyes moved from Angelo to Aria as he nodded over at Baxter and Jeod. He knew it was an idea that Azalea would agree with and probably get sidetracked by. "I mean," His attention diverted back to Azalea, "I'm just going to be boring and steer a ship the whole night."

It was odd. It was odd how he ran on about sending Azalea away when he kinda wanted her to just ramble on in her drunken state about well . . anything. For the remaining amount of time she had before knocking out, he assumed it would be a good way to keep him up. But, he really wasn't going to do anything else except watch the stars and steer the ship on course every twenty minutes. Azalea would more likely have a better time with drunk Bax and whatever drunk Jeod acted like. Regardless, Ray smiled at Azalea reassuring that he didn't need help staying up. He was thankful for it though.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Aria shot Angelo a bemused look as Azalea looked up at Angelo, her silly grin still evident as she opened her mouth, ready to oblige the request before Raymond waltzed back in and cut her off before she could say anything. She gave him a puzzled, oblivious look, her expression becoming more stupified as he too, suggested she go and drink with the others. Did he not want her there either? Her brows furrowed as she looked past Angie and Aria and at Baxter and Jeod a distance away, before looking back up at Raymond in time to see him offer a reassuring smile, wiping her cloudy thoughts blank. Gads he was handsome!

“See?” Aria said to Azalea, briefly giving a dip of her head in thanks to Raymond before looking back to her cousin, “he’s not going to be very much fun tonight, Lea.”

“Nope,” Azalea said, oblivious to Aria’s now stupefied expression as she looked at Raymond and gave him a drunken grin, “your stuck with me tonight,” she said proudly, raising her near empty bottle in his direction before tipping her head back and pouring the rest of the liquid down her throat.

“Why?!” Aria exclaimed, puzzled at her cousins new attitude. The last time Azalea was drunk, she wanted to dance on rooftops and get into all sorts of trouble. Now she wanted to sit all night with Raymond.

Azalea gave her cousin an oblivious stare, “I already told you!” she slurred back obnoxiously loud.

“They don’t hate—“

“Yes they do,” Azalea interrupted airily, pointing to where Cali and Annabel stood at the far end of the ship, “Cale—Cali, whatever the hell she’s calling herself would shoot me with that...fire-cracker-thingy-ma-jig.”

“That’s different—“

“So does she,” Azalea said blunty, pointing at Priscilla, then aiming her finger towards Jeod, “and him and him,” she said, pointing at Baxter, “though I should be grateful he’s leading this mess and didn’t spill the shite about the bruis—gah,” Azalea cut herself off, waving her hand dismissively. Aria opened her mouth before being cut off again, “And Ivanna just hates bloody everything that moves!”

Aria closed her mouth. She couldn’t really argue with that one. “I don’t—“

“AND lets not pretend you wouldn’t be married to whats-his-face—“ Azalea added in before raising the bottle to her lips.

Aria winced, looking slightly hurt for a moment. “That’s not your—“

“Shhhhhhhhh,” Azalea shushed her loudly, “we have an emergency,” she said in a sudden gravelly serious tone.

Aria reached for the sword at her side, glancing around, “what’s wrong?” She asked, alarmed and alert instantly.

“I’m out of drink,” Azalea said dryly, lifting her empty bottle and giving her cousin an exaggerated alarmed expression, as if suprised she’d drank enough through the bottle so quickly.

“Give me that,” Aria hissed, briefly annoyed as she swiped the empty bottle from Azalea and turning towards Angie. “Our position here is hopeless,” she lamented with a small, amused smile towards the woman, “wanna join them?” She asked Angie, dipping her head in Jeod and Baxter’s direction.

Azalea scooted back with her legs till her back hit the railing, where she stared at Raymond as she leaned back against the wood, offering him a silly, lopsided grin, “I don’t even like sleep,” she slurred wryly, “AND your not boring. AND Jeod wanted to sing!” she said, scrunching her face up into a scowl.

Nox’s expression slackened into something crisp and cold the moment Ivanna referred to her as a monster. Shewasn’t a monster. She was a soldier. There was a difference. She wasn’t a monster. She was following orders. She wasn’t a monster. She wasn’t. Nox observed the woman’s rant, smiling something cold as Ivanna described all the ways she wanted to kill her in great depth. Nox had a few ideas of her own for Ivanna, thinking of all the ways her claws could draw out the most painful death for the woman. But that was for another time. The raven haired woman made sure to hiss that they were nothing alike, attempting an insult on her once more before sitting up and turning away, Nox’s eyes catching on the scars that were caught in the oil lamps light.

Nox laughed darkly after the woman, “that’s where you’re wrong girl,” she called after her, leaning forward as far as she could, “those scars you bear upon your skin, we share, and what we share marks us as survivors, that we have triumphed. Wether you like it or not, you are far more like me than you want.” Nox sat back again, closing her eyes, satisfied with the conversation. She was ignorant, that one, cocky even, in her own rights. But she was a victor, and Nox could respect that, until she killed her at least. Nox laughed to herself quietly.

They had no idea what was coming.

Xanto Xanto explosiveKitten explosiveKitten NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer

Last edited:
Raymond Callahan

Raymond glanced at the wheel after feeling the ship slightly sway beneath them. His gaze then shifted back to Aria in time to see her head dip and second his boring plans for the night. Azalea though seemed to be the winner of this battle. Her giddy tone about him being stuck with her tonight just before she emptied out her second bottle made him raise a brow. Soon, the red-headed relatives were bantering again this time over whether or not almost everyone on board hated Azalea. Raymond just silently watched as the princess went from listing her haters, to slightly offending Aria, to acting dramatic about her not having more to drink.

As soon as all that was said and done, Raymond accepted the fact that he and Azalea were about to have some bonding time. "Ha," The guy walked over to the wheel adjusting it once more before looking over his shoulder toward Azalea, "Ya might eat your own words in two minutes." To prove his point, Ray stayed silent for a few moments as he routinely raised his left hand up to the sky and shut his right eye to navigate the stars. Was it boring for the drunk princess yet? After confirming that they were on the right track, Raymond let his gaze travel to Azalea who was sitting with her back by the railing. She had a grin on almost the whole night and kept her proud attitude even if she thought almost everyone on the ship hated her. . . did she really think people didn't like her?

Raymond gradually made his way over to Azalea and took a seat right by her before bending his knees up and resting his arms against them. He felt the railing against his back as he tilted his head toward Azalea, "About how much of this will you remember tomorrow?" The full on second bottle didn't even hit her yet. Ray's eyes slowly moved to meet her's. The ship was adequately lit enough for Raymond to see Azalea's yellow green eyes in the dark. Knowing this princess, Ray figured that she probably wouldn't even admit the truth.

His head leaned onto the railing and tilted up a bit to view the sky. " . . ya think I like you, huh?" Ray playfully glanced at Azalea with a smirk, "Hm . . guess you're not wrong." There was however a question he was more curious about. "Do ya like me though?" He openly asked wondering if some part of her secretly despised him. His hazel eyes returned back to the sky as he waited for a response. It only took a few seconds for his mind to gravitate toward Angelo's earlier question about what Azalea thought of him. Raymond's and Angelo's questions actually weren't too far off from one another now that he thought about it. The difference? Other people wouldn't hear it. Besides, it was HER thoughts about HIM. In Ray's eyes, he had the right to know.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Azalea Eve Windfore

“Hopefully, not even a wee bit,” Azalea responded to him asking if she would remember anything, her mouth breaking into a wide grin as she tilted her head back to the sky, giggling slightly. If she was lucky, she might even forget Cali’s words...which were......were...shite. She’d forgotten. Azalea giggled again, humored by her own foggy thoughts. Gads she was git sometimes.

She snorted at his playful jest, elbowing him lightly as she chuckled, glancing at him the moment his question left his mouth. Azalea’s mouth dropped into a perfect ‘O’, as if shocked at the question. “Of course I like you!” She exclaimed indignantly, shoving his elbow lightly and looking at him as if it was a stupid question. Azalea looked away and grinned evilly, “but only cause you got a nice behind,” she jested him wryly before giggling some more as she tilted her head back to view the clear sky spread out before her. Azalea pointed at the stars.

“You’re like the warm, fuzzy, light bits, ya know?” She rambled, “you don’t really see them in the light, but when it’s dark you stand out,” Azalea dropped her hand to the deck and laughed at herself, “that makes no bloody sense, does it?” She unconsciously tucked a short strand of maroon hair behind a slightly-pointy ear, “But it’s all good, innit? You looked for me, and your nice and all and...I mean, you get the point right? I mean you’re here and all, not dead, though you almost were...“

Azalea turned her body and lightly smacked him in the shoulder, “have I told you how much of an idiot you were for that?” She slurred in an admonishing tone, “I thought you were dead and all, and, then you came back, and—and it was scary, right? You almost left me with these rotters,” she gestured towards the main deck, “and—and—“ she cut herself off from her stammering, shaking her head with a slight frown.

Azalea put her head into her hands and laughed a little, “And I think I’m d-drunk and can’t shut up, THATS what I think,” she sighed into her hands before letting out a few muffled giggles, “drunk as a slunk—skunk,” she giggled lightly again before removing her hands from her face and looking at Raymond, “So here I am, in your face and all, saying that I like you Raymond Calla...something, and I’m here to bother you until someone kills me,” she said proudly, offering a strong, jaunty smirk to him.

Xanto Xanto

Last edited:
"Look I understand your whole wanting to help, and really thank you for the attempt but kindly piss off. I am honestly not in the mood, you ever heard to never tell a rampaging person to calm down? Well you are doing that! So kindly stop, I see the way you all damn well look at me! You honestly think of me as the one nobody should give a damn about. Well drop the whole fucking act and just say it. Like the asshole dad I never got to know! I wonder if I ever crossed his damn mind! Was my mom just some playtoy and when he realized he could be in trouble he just probably threw her to the side! I know I am the fucking underdog here. I am only being brought along because I am the only one with a pint of royal blood left in all of Lorelthia, and my mom... who had nothing to do with this whole ordeal is dead because of that damned undead, piece of shit!" Going back into the rage she slammed the butt of the armor cracker into a lone barrel sending it rolling off with only a few splinters.

"And I bet that's why they see me that way. Of course it is. I try to do the right thing and they all give me hell for it. When we reach our destination I am done, see if they are willing to take me in and I can live away from this."

Blackrose7 Blackrose7

"...I never thought about that, Cali. I just asked you if you want me to bring Priscilla to you, so you can talk to her about this. But then, you would probably treat her as you are treating me right now. I am the only one who is trying to not make everyone angry here. But you don't seem to trust me with what I am saying right now." said Annabel, as she left Cali for a few minutes in order to get something.
She then came back to Cali, but she was holding a whip in her hand. "I tried to say something right when I was talking to Azalea and Raymond, but I only made her angry when I said the truth to her. So I try not to talk to anybody but my gang in order to avoid that. Also, you have no idea of how much people care about you, Cali. It would upset Priscilla if something bad happened to you and so would I and Angelo. I don't mind if you are planning to yell at me to leave you alone, but before I do that. Do you want to hit this stupid maid...no, your friend with a whip? After all, I seem to have failed at my job to make everybody including the royals to be happy." said Annabel, who was sad by what Cali is saying.
The only reason Annabel has been quiet towards everybody else, so she can respect them. Because they seem to be dealing with a lot of stress from all of the drama they have been doing. She didn't want to be part of that either, since it is pointless to do that.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Raymond Callahan

Raymond glanced at Azalea the moment he got lightly elbowed by her. Her drunk self was actually kind of relaxed. Well, as of that moment at least. A slight smile made its way to his lips as the princess shoved him after exclaiming she liked him. This calmness was of course kind of short-lived.

The guy's eyebrows slightly rose up in surprise when Azalea joked about him having a nice behind. Her following giggle naturally softened the odd blow though. It was just random. Within a few moments, Raymond's hazel gaze obediently followed the princess's point to the stars. Azalea basically said he was like one of them. The thing was that Ray knew what she was saying, but didn't. Did she mean that when all was well he wasn't noticed, but when dark times came he's there?

Raymond looked at Azalea just as she asked if it made sense. He just paused though not wanting to disrupt her drunken train of thought. That, and he got distracted when she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. His gaze casually moved along Azalea's face, while she said something about him being nice and present. She was pretty. Well, he already knew she was pretty, but for some reason it just . . . she was beautiful.

Ray snapped back to reality when Azalea smacked him on the shoulder. He poorly kept a slight smile from appearing before she went on scolding him about his vanishing act back at the camp. However, he managed to note her frown though . . even if it was subtle. In fact, it caused his own smile to vanish. Just the other day she did almost the same thing. Apparently, she even went away with a magical stranger man. It was a thought the guy didn't even think about pondering on. Then again, Ray brought back two lethal women strangers when he reappeared at the castle. In some aspect it seemed they were even.

Raymond moved a hand through his hair and briefly looked around before Azalea started giggling and muffling things. She was so drunk that when she finally looked back at him, she couldn't even say his last name. One word after another followed and soon Azalea was proudly saying she was there to bother him till-

"Then that means you'll bother me forever," Raymond replied as he slightly tilted his body in her direction and held her forearm, "No one's going to kill you." Was he a royal guard? No, but he thought Azalea was a life worth saving. " . . I won't let them," He sat there for a few moments and looked into her eyes a bit longer than he intended before shifting his gaze back to the wheel.

Creak. A wooden panel sounded as Ray slowly got up and made his way to the wheel making sure they were on track. His hand went up to the sky in routine fashion. "So, what exactly do you find entertaining or fun?" He raised a brow and looked over his shoulder.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Clyde Callahan

avi-angel-1500592983.jpg
Now's the time
. Clyde thought to himself as he his peeked down out the door and into the empty hall. The guard left him alone about ten minutes ago saying he had a restroom emergency. Clyde knew very well though that the man probably went to place some bets. The kid had heard it before. Like a pattern, it was easy for him to catch on.

"Lieutenant, what're you doing?," Clyde mumbled to himself, "Taking the first step to victory, Captain." Without further ado, the boy ran out of his room and stopped right behind a post. "Lieutenant, you'll get yourself killed!" Clyde leaned forward peeking around the area, "If I live, I want . . spaghetti." The coast was clear. As a result, he silently continued down the hall until a guard randomly entered the area.

SLAM! Clyde immediately opened a door into a room, entered it, and shut it. Not once did his eyes ever leave the door's direction. Little did he know that female grumps was right behind him.

NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer

Azalea Eve Windfore

Azalea's expression slackened into something rare--softness, maybe even a little stunned as her gaze went from his face to where his hand gently held her forearm. She stared for a moment before looking back to Raymond, holding the long gaze with him that seemed to make time still completely as he told her he wouldn't let anyone kill her. "you may not make that choice," she said quietly, before looking away from him, feeling warmth flood her cheeks as she stared at the deck floor, the length of their stare somehow making her heart race tenfold. She was either too drunk, or not drunk enough. Did Raymond really care for her? She looked at him quizzidly. The thought invoked her with both guilt and giddiness, but her drunken state naturally honed in upon her giddy feeling, and Azalea smiled to herself in the dark, glancing up to the stars with a small, silly smile.

She only tore her gaze from the sky when Raymond spoke again, glad for the change of subject that had turned slightly grim. Azalea grinned mischievously in the darkness, "fun?" she said faking a look of complete confusion, "what's that again?" she joked rhetorically before letting out a few drunken giggles, "okay, okay" she said, holding up her hands in mock surrender, "I like to...to...tooooooo…dance! Yes, that's it!" Azalea paused mid-speech, her mouth paused mid-speech, "I already told you that before didn't I? You saw me! At...at the lake." She trailed off as her cheeks went pink at the memory. "I used to play the piano. And I hunted, for fun, but then I felt bad, after everything, so I stopped," she rambled drunkenly, not making too much sense as the second bottle of ale was sinking in.

"But also," she said in an exaggerated tone, her lips cracking into a devious grin, "pranks." she said, "especially to the rich tits that deserve it. A pompous noble arsehole walks in to your castle, tries to marry your sister, and get angry when she says 'no', even though you know he ONLY wants them for the throne." Azalea tried to crack her knuckles in a display of strength but failed miserably though failed to notice, "but then the King says he HAS to stay, because diplomatic shite and spends his whole time harassing you. So what do you do? You shove it to them, that's what. You throw a bunch of eggs at them, or lock them in a closet, OR you give them food poisoning." Azalea giggled, "THAT one was funny, you should've seen his...his..." she broke off into a fit of silly giggles, clutching her middle. Once she recovered she looked back at Raymond, "Anyway, you get it right? You stick it to the pompous arseholes, get rid of them AND have fun. It's all good to innit? Because your sticking it to rich tits and not offing someone in the process."

Unaware of her non-stop rambling she smirked as she leaned forward in her criss-cross sitting position, staring at Raymond with both drunken amusement and curiosity. "What about you oh-so-mysterious-Raymond, what do you do for fun and shite like that?"

Xanto Xanto

Cali was ready to kindly tell Annabel to go away. It was going to be with anger. But now the situation had changed the moment that Annabel pulled out a whip and offered for Cali to hit her with it. And Cali had no means of being able to respond. Only letting out little sounds of confusion and distress, yet no full sentences came out. And the whole time Cali had no idea what to do. She would rather Baxter give her a shouting at instead of this. Or worse case he does make her do it to Annabel. "Keep it in Cali that whole ditching thing is still an option."

"OK Annabel, do me a favor and leave me alone. Like for the rest of this whole trip. I don't want to even know what fantasies that will come true for you if I ever said yes but please for the love of all of the gods never do that in front of me ever again. Keep that in your private life! I'll apologize to Baxter and do whatever you want just stay away from me! If you understand just go whatever way you came from. Hell tell Azalea if she wants she can insult me and I'll happily take it. Ivanna can even get 5 free smacks on me if that's what Bax wants!" And with each bit of bargaining Cali stepped back further and further away from Annabel.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Annabel’s face went dark when Cali said that she doesn’t want to see her anymore. “Do you a favor? Do you a favor!? I am trying my best to calm you down, Cali, and you are pushing me away? What kind of sick friend are you?” said Annabel, who finally snapped. “Do you think that running away from your problems will help you out in the long run? Because if you think that is going to work than you are behaving like Aurelie. She ran away from everything that was dangerous, since she acted like a scared little rabbit. I thought you wouldn’t do the same thing as her, but here you are trying to run away from your problems.”
Annabel kept walking toward Cali with an intimidating look on her face as the princess stepped away from her. Because she wasn’t going to take anymore of this after hearing what Cali had said to her. She grabbed her by the shoulder really hard for she didn’t want to see her friend running away from their problems. They don’t know that they are going to hurt the people that care about her. “We are going to have a proper talk with everybody here, because I can’t stand to see all of this drama.” said Annabel.
She was extremely upset and sad by this, since all she wanted to is to support Cali. But seeing her behavior like a stubborn little child towards her help is making her frustrated. ‘Do you hate me, Cali? If that is why you are trying to push me away then I won’t let you go. I just want to make you happy, since you are the only person besides from my gang to talk to me. I don’t want to lose your friendship after all of the horrible things that has been happening.’ thought Annabel.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Jeod Swift
He had his little habit of spacing out, and hearing this man that intimidated the hell out of him wasn't something that would keep his attention for long. After hearing Azalea mention his song, he jumped up and laughed, feeling the effects of the drink.

"AHA! You just mentioned it again! We're doing this now!"

He stepped back and cleared his throat.
"You all better join me when I fly back to the chorus!!"

He moved back towards the center of the deck, preparing to fill the night with his voice. He was a decent singer, and while he certainly couldn't make a living or even much coin off if it, he could certainly get a party going.

"WE DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS
BUT WE SURE KNOW WHAT IT'S NOT,
SOMETIMES YOU GOT
TO GET ALONG DOWN THE ROAD, WE GOT A LONG LONG WAY TO GO
SCARED TO LIVE, SCARED TO DIE,
WE AIN'T PERFECT BUT WE TRY!
GET ALONG, WHILE WE CAN
ALWAYS GIVE LOVE THE UPPER HAND!
PAINT A WALL, LEARN TO DANCE, BUY A BOAT, SING A SONG,
CAN'T WE ALL, JUST GET ALONG?"

He sang loud and proudly, enough that he would be feeling a dreadful hangover and a very soar throat the next morning.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Xanto Xanto Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Last edited:
Raymond Callahan

Raymond let out a breath of air as his hands rapidly spun the wheel three times around before his gaze returned to the stars. The current ran at an odd angle with the wind blowing in a different direction, making it harder for them to sail on a direct route.

Azalea's voice caught his attention though causing him to look back over his shoulder again as she joked about fun. Of course dancing was the first thing on her list. The princess told him many times before how much she enjoyed dancing with her siblings. On that note, Raymond slightly smiled and nodded while trying to hide the fact that his arms were basically fighting the small nighttime waves. It didn't take long for Azalea to recall how Ray caught her dancing at the lake. He could see it now. The vision of her endlessly spinning made his false shy smile genuine.

Raymond spun the wheel around again trying to keep the ship on a steady course, but didn't take his eyes off the princess. He didn't think that he ever saw her play the piano yet. Hunting didn't come as much of a surprise to Ray since Azalea was probably their best archer. He could connect the dots.

Finally, she mentioned pranks. Right. One of their best duo pranks to that date was when they scared Baxter twice within a matter of a few seconds. Just when the guy thought the list was about to end, Azalea went on. A flurry of words regarding a royal family suitor situation mixed with more than enough body part slang that the guy never heard the woman say before came out of nowhere.

A slight jolt on the wheel prompted Raymond to face back forward and turn it three times to maintain their general route as much as possible. The set and drift against their direction just seemed to be getting stronger though. " . . yes," Ray replied with subtle hesitancy after glancing at Azalea in time to catch her "you get it right" question. He understood her story, but her "because you're sticking it to rich tits and not offing someone in the process" line just made him confused. He kinda understood what she hinted at, but . . not really? Her choice of words and speed reminded him that her second bottle was probably kicking in.

Huff. The guy rapidly spun the wheel five times around, stubbornly keeping the ship on track. Once Azalea went silent he looked back at her to see if she was okay. However, he only found her smirking and intently staring at him. "Play games," He simply responded before placing both hands on the wheel and keeping it in place. "Do magic tricks, prank, run around and flip off walls," He shrugged not really remembering the rest on his list, "Anything really. Oh . . surprise others." It was all true. Usually, Raymond could find fun through just about any usual task.

This whole sailing thing though was starting to feel mundane. It was only a few hours ago when the whole ship heist happened along with blah, blah, and blah. The captain stretched in defeat feeling the weight on his eyes. He was tired. At least the current was at a slight angle now and the wind was going accordingly.

Ray rubbed his eye and yawned slightly away from Azalea so she could catch it if she tried. Creak. A wooden plank sounded as the guy walked back over and took a seat right beside her. "I'm tired . . . ," He tilted his head back against the railing and convincingly closed his eyes. A part of him was pretending to over act even though he was really feeling the sleepy sensation. In fact, his body was slowly leaning away from Azalea to help obviously exaggerate his act. Honestly, Ray was just trying to have fun though (while getting those two seconds of actual shut eye in).

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Baxter Callahan

There were a few moments of silence . . or so it seemed. Little did Baxter know that those few moments were actually several minutes of silently drinking up and opening new bottles. Now he was on his fifth even if he personally lost count. He had to admit, at that point he almost forgot Jeod was there until the tinkerer started scream singing. "JEOD!" Baxter cringed immediately covering his ears and shutting his eyes till the last line ended. The tinkerer's voice was too loud for him to register his inner thoughts of drunken nothingness. Once it was over, the rebel leader opened his eyes in time to see Aria and Angelo talking a short distance away from them.

"You two!" He firmly yelled out with an authoritative voice accompanied by his signature furrowed brows. Within a few moments, Baxter's face softened into a smile as he lifted his bottle up, "Join us." "NO MORE SINGING!" He exclaimed randomly taking a long swig, "Do anything else."

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Inheritance Inheritance

Last edited:
𝑰𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒊𝒏

those scars you bear upon your skin, we share, and what we share marks us as survivors, that we have triumphed. Whether you like it or not, you are far more like me than you want

Once Ivanna got back to the room. She took the initiative to finally put a shirt on. The shirt was laid next to a mirror, in that mirror she could see clearly her scars. Each scar she could tell a tale how she got them, but never once thought of these painful scars as victories, only lessons. Snatching the shirt off the table and putting it on, the blackish shirt matching mostly the clothes on her body and the darkest parts of the room. Like a shadow, that blended in with the background.

Ivanna wondered if it was worth going up deck, where it sounded like everyone was having a good time.

You gotta have fun every once in awhile.

Otherwise you’ll miss out...on what life has to offer.

Just like the shadow in the room, the lone traveler just passing by from fire to fire. Ivanna never felt like she belonged anywhere, and besides she knew everyone probably hated her anyway. So why kill the mood with her “brooding” presence, or so the hot head claimed. So what to do she wondered, maybe do some training to practice her skill, like she always does. The room was spacious enough for some kicks and lifts, but she certainly doesn’t want to go back out there and see that creature’s smile. BAM! Ivanna was a little startled at the sudden door slam, whipping her head around to see the young boy probably the age of six, enter her room. She sighed, why doesn’t anybody ever bother to knock on the door?

“Can I help you kid?” Speaking in a calm tone, not wanting to scare the boy even though she already has a bad reputation.

Xanto Xanto

Last edited:
Angie listened rather eagerly to Azalea shouting about all the things she liked about her obvious mancrush Raymond, but the smirk on Angie’s face faded away the more Azalea talked.

“...damn, that was actually kind of touching for a second there.” She said to Aria, watching the exchange with an odd look on her face. “... well shit, now I definitely need to get these two together.”

She looked over at Aria and wiggles her eyebrows teasingly before suddenly standing up straight when she heard some shouting further up the deck. She looked off in that direction, eyebrows flying up as more shrieks erupted. She took a few steps in that direction, but was intercepted by Baxter, who was... oh, gods, how drunk was he?! Is this guy serious?

“Bax? What are you... how many bottles of this have you drank?!” She grabbed the bottle from him and looked at it. Rum? RUM?! This had to be a joke. She held the bottle up and sniffed deeply, coughing at the strong scent. “Bax. Seriously, how much of this have you drank? This is strong stuff!”

Meanwhile, a pale young man wandered up onto the deck from down below, looking unsettled as he took in the surrounding... revelry? Sure. He decides to play some music to pass the time.

Inheritance Inheritance Xanto Xanto Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Clyde Callahan

avi-angel-1500592983.jpg
The boy felt his heart beating out of his chest even if he knew he was safely out of the guard's reach. A random voice though caught him by surprise, prompting him to jump and turn around. His wide green eyes looked right at the woman before him. "Oh," He relaxed seeing that it was one of his father's friends, "It's you." Most of the time, Baxter's friends were less strict than the guards who often blabbed about something his father said.

Clyde curiously eyed the dark-haired, blue-eyed woman with a raised brow and a hand on his chin. Bianca was it? The child spent a few more moments in his position until he suddenly snapped his fingers. "Ivanna, correct?" He asked finally stumbling around her name somewhere in his adrenaline-rushed brain. "My name is Clyde. Son of Baxter, House Callahan," He beat his chest with a small fist and casually walked past her. The kid was still in the stage of experimenting with his introductions. Well, at least he did them.

"Um," Clyde pulled himself up onto the foot of the bed letting his legs swing in the air for a bit. "Sorry for the interruption," His head bowed as a feeling of disappointment washed over him. In his mind, the lieutenant thought he could live to eat spaghetti. Maybe the captain was right.

"Is it okay if I stay in here . . for a little . . . with you?" Clyde shyly asked as his gaze bravely moved back up to meet Ivanna's. He was bored in his room all by himself. It didn't help that the guard basically told him not to go beyond the rooms' corridor. Actually, a guard was supposed to be with him. Down with the villain! Clyde thought to himself casting a glance off to the side as the thought past his mind. The boy hoped that whoever was supposed to be stationed with him lost all his bets that night.

"-If not then I understand," Clyde piped up, jumping off the bed. He did barge in without knocking. It was deed his father would no doubt scold him for later on.

NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer

Baxter Callahan

His lips were slightly pursed, anticipating to feel the sensation of the bottle against them. Baxter brought his arm up ready to take another swig from the bottle until Angelo abruptly snatched it away from him. "Sree," He slurred in a serious tone while holding up three fingers. The rebel leader didn't know what he was talking about. Five. Five was the real number. Then, Angelo asked again how much he drank. In which case, Baxter immediately stood up straight. He didn't realize his drunkenness though and ended up slightly stumbling forward into Angie. The movement was just enough to accidentally press her up against a post. Luckily, his arm pushed against it before he could fully run into her.

Baxter met Angie's eyes for a few moments only inches away from each other, before uncharacteristically glancing down at her chest plate then back up at her eyes. "Ha," He laughed a bit and leaned closer toward her. " . . I know your secret," His voice was low as well as oddly smooth. It was just enough for him to grab the unfinished bottle from her and chug it down right then and there.

Once done, his body did a full 180 degree turn before pausing in its tracks. The man blinked a couple of times before slowly moving a hand down his face. By the time his blue gaze scanned the area again, Alex was up on deck with some music. "Form a band already!" He gestured to Jeod and Alex before making his way back to his seat and almost missing it. Once Baxter sat back down, his hand automatically began searching for another bottle by his boot.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Inheritance Inheritance Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

"Friend... Annabel what sort of world do you live in. This whole rebellion is fucking doomed. I owe Sarenthall nothing, and if I'm in the wrong for the fact that that dumb red haired idiot and that psychopath are part of this thing should be a sign of the issue. I like Baxter... a lot, but, I've come to the acceptance that it's doomed. My own country did nothing. I was thrown away like nothing, my family that I knew were mostly stuck in unfortunate circumstances. Honestly what purpose do I have here. Nothing, you are a fighter, Azalea does stuff that makes me question if she is our only option. And don't even fucking get me started on Angelo. That arrogant, invention throwing, making all of my decisions, asshole! He always puts me down all the while people die while I am left helpless to watch and when I help I get scolded. And now you, trying to say how I'm feeling is wrong, which I might be, but I am past caring about what my actions cause! So don't you even dare ,make the suggestion that I am somehow friends with anyone in this shitshow. Why did we not fucking kill that monster Nox knowing she can break out. And now all the while everyone is drunk she could break out and we could all die!" At the last bit Cali roared out the last part at the near top of her lungs, right in Annabels face.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back