• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - Ic

What do you want for Sarthenfall Ch. 2?

• 2nd generation!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I’m not ready to let go of my original OC just yet... (stick with current characters)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Bitch I ain’t sticking around for Ch. 2 HA

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • And...I want a female antagonist this time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • And...I want another male antagonist

• BOOOOOTH! LETS HAVE 2

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Prequel about the original five hero’s!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Just...no. No Sarthenfall 2. This is just awful.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I meant stop talking in general ... oh well.

She looked up at the aforementioned inn, narrowing her eyes and looking over the building. It had a couple horses tied up at the front, and it looked like people were moving around inside. And as Cale asked if it was “serviceable” a young woman in an incredibly extravagant dress stormed out of the inn towards a carriage outside. Angie then glanced back at Cale and gestured at the young woman flitting about the carriage, looking flustered, hoping that would answer his question. At which point she pressed into Trillium’s ribs carefully, spurring her into a full gallop to close the distance.

The golden mare slowed to a stop in front of the Pinefrost Inn and Angie carefully dismounted, taking the horse’s reins in hand, then reached into her coin purse and tossed 15 gold to Cale, “Go inside, get us a room and a meal, or a drink, or whatever you want with the extra. I’ll tie up the horse.” She said in her man voice, quickly walking over to the bar the horses were tied to once Cale had dismounted.

Once the man had disappeared inside, she sighed and quickly started to do some light care for this new companion- Hopefully Trillium would be around long enough.
The young woman dressed as a man pulled her whittling dagger out of its sheath and mucked out Trillium’s hooves carefully so as not to actually hurt her.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful

Leinad began I grow with boredom, he was glad despite the fact that Azalea said he was there, that n one pages any attention to him. As he watched the conversation unfold, he yawned. When food and her was mentioned however, he wanted to bathe before he did anything. So he tugged the sleeve of Azalea, and spoke the first words he had spoken since they had been at the inn, other than when he played for their meal, bath, and room. "Can we get baths first?" The boy then went back to being his shy self, and his back behind her. He was patient while waiting for a response .

(Unlike me... Who can't wait for Sparrow to respond) Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

"Oh fine. But I'm telling you this just stinks. And I don't mean my lack of a proper bath since Lorelthia was destroyed." Cale huffed as he opened the door only to be greeted by the presence of three well kept ladies. One not so much as the others. And his mind had a small freakout "Oh this is certainly a trap. That or these are nobles who somehow managed to miss the whole shade business. Well at least Angelo can talk to the one outside." He only gave an acknowledging glance towards the three. He wasn't about ready to speak to the people behind some form of trap. But yet he felt compelled to speak with them. They weren't royalty yet maybe they could teach him how to be more noble. More prim and proper. "Ok Cale just start by asking them where the inkeeper is. And please don't screw it up and look like an idiot." Cale walked up to the three and decided to pop the question "Uh hello there, I was uh kinda wondering if... you may know where the innkeeper is." He asks while mentally giving himself a high five. "Nailed it."

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Blackrose7 Blackrose7 FrostFire FrostFire

Last edited:
Jacob comes across the inn after a few days' travel. "Finally, a place to rest. Come on boy!" "Bork Bork!" He tiredly walks into the inn and sets his comically big pack down with a thud after finding a place to sit, paying little mind to anyone. He huffs a huge sigh of relief and immediately begins petting his golden lab. Now to get a drink. He looks around, sort of gets up, sees the ladies and immediately sits down. Well great. Now if i'm my usual self i'll be ridiculed. On top of that, they're clearly nobles... He finally musters up the courage to stand up and asks Cale, "Hello, um, where might the tavern keep be? Excuse me if I'm interrupting anything important." *Happy bark from the dog*

Last edited:
Morag 'Aria' MacLaird
1a3467eaf07c62fa6cce0b21ecf57e32.jpg
aeronelle_by_annahelme-db16qay.jpg
43909e4be5e0994eb069abc8b05c12b4--redheads-french-braid.jpg
Aria wondered how many people she would be leading to the Rebellion in the morning... By the looks of it a small army. Well, at least Isidro and Nathaniel would be pleased... Not that her task was finished, as much as she hated it she would have to ask the survivors whether there was a possibility of any other Royals escaping... She doubted it, but if three Royals could meet in one place, then the possibility of others was looking more likely...
She just smiled in response to Annabel mentioning she must be a noble... Of course, she certainly wasn't dressed like one, her outfit more akin to a Trodaire ranger or hunter crossed with a soldier.
"We~ell...", she lilted mysteriously, her only response to Annabel's comments on the Prince of Ezeris, not really wanting to go into too much detail now - it was getting late and she certainly wanted a meal before she slept, and she had yet to buy a room.
Aria pursed her lips as they mentioned they had no horses and had walked the whole way... That would make their journey tomorrow considerably slower, not that she minded much but they would certainly find the terrain difficult if they weren't used to the sharp inclines and declines, dense forests and rugged ground.
She was certainly accustomed to the harsh landscape, but she knew others could find it near impossible to traverse, even Trodaire citizens.
"Best if you get a good night's rest, then.", she said, about to go to the bar and get herself a meal and a room - but her intentions were interrupted by a dishevelled male approaching her - with a rediculous question.
"Uh, behind the bar? Like the Innkeeper usually is?", she teased sarcastically, laughing at his odd question. He looked like a complete idiot. Which she found hilarious, as anyone likely would.
She put her arms on her hips, muscles visibly flexing and rippling under her clothing as she smirked and rose an amused eyebrow as yet another male decided to ask the same question, this one seemed to have a dog - Gelert (who was twice the size of the golden retriever) sat faithfully by Aria's side, leaning against her leg, and completely uninterested in the other dog. "Have you both been hit in the head?", she chuckled, mocking but not nastily.
"Behind. The. Bar.", she shook her head, laughing more.
Speaking of, she definitely intended to buy her room before these two - so she turned on her heel and gracefully crossed the wooden floor up to the bar.
"One room, beside hers,", she gestured towards Azalea, "A bath and a meal, please.", she pulled the correct change from the pouch at her waist, and collected her key.
"Thank you.", she uttered with a friendly smile, turning around to the two males, raising an eyebrow as if to say 'look, that was easy, wasn't it?'.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Derpyliscous Derpyliscous

Annabel Hollenbeck
il_570xN.1462460545_o8vc.jpg
“I will, and good night,” said Annabel. She was about to get up from her seat, so she would go take a bath and eat her meal until two boys came up to them. “Like she said, it is behind the bar,” said Annabel.
She was trying not to laugh at them because it would be rude of her to do that. ‘They probably never been in a real inn before, but it’s so easy to know where the innkeeper is.’ thought Annabel. ‘Also, the innkeeper knows where the tavern is, so why is he asking us that?’
Annabel thought the guy who was asking for the tavern was an alcoholic, as most people do drink alcohol or get their food from there.

Annabel and Daisy left to go take their bath since they need to do that after having to walk for a very long time to get here. ‘Um...maybe I should ask that girl why she was in the inn tomorrow, because she might have been living in Trodaire for a very long time if she knew where the rebellion is at.’ thought Annabel. She wasn’t sure if she was right about that, but Annabel does need to start a conversation in order to find that out. ‘I do need to ask her name tomorrow too, as I wasn’t able to do that today.’ thought Annabel.
She took off her clothes, so she can take a bath. ‘Now this is what I need because all of that walking made me so sticky from the sweat.’ thought Annabel.
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Derpyliscous Derpyliscous FrostFire FrostFire

Last edited:
3008349fedc50b218631d641d7f209e0.jpg

Azalea Eve Windfore

She was about to launch the boot at the back of Aurelie’s head until a hand clamped down on her arm. It was gentle, and her cousin, but Azalea didn’t have the time to react to this, reflexes and instinct taking over, Azalea flinched hard, yanking her arms from her cousins grip, her eyes flashing a bright yellow in warning and alarm. The moment she yanked her arm away from her cousin, heat flooded her cheeks as she flushed with shame and anger. Anger that she reacted this way to a simple touch, and even angrier at her wounded pride.

She forced a rather, wry grin at her cousin as Aria lay a hand on her shoulder and spoke rather gently to her, despite feeling like an temperamental child, talk of sleeping, eating, and a bath sounded like pure bliss. “Aye,” Azalea said slowly, her weariness knocking out some of her usual spirit and spunk. “A bed sounds nice.” She said, rubbing her own tired eyes with exhaustion as Aria resumed her conversation with Annabel. She was too tired to care at this point on what they talked about, she’d hear about it in the morning.

Leinad suddenly spoke up beside her, and Azalea couldn’t help but arch a thin red eyebrow down at him as he said for a bath. She grinned a little at him, her eyes soft. “Aye,” She said, “a bath first then.” She said with a nod before she bent down and slid her boot back on, listening to Aria bark out commands. She rolled her eyes with a grin as she straightened. She sounded just like her father. Her uncle would be proud of Aria she was sure. She groaned outwardly as Annabel mentioned they had no horses for the journey. “Well isn’t that just peachy.” Azalea snapped sarcastically, the day finally taking its toll on her.

As if her current mood couldn’t get any worse, a man, a curious looking man who looked quite the fool. And apparently he was because the next words that came out of his mouth were one the stupidest questions. Azalea snorted and opened her mouth to for a snarky response but her cousin beat her to the punch and she couldn’t help but grin a little. Oh, but it got better. When yet another man wandered in and asked the very same thing, Azalea’s wry grinned only widened at Aria’s response to this man. The only two men who’ve walked in here were both seeming to be complete idiots. Azalea rested her weight on one hip and crossed her arms over her chest. “Well aren’t you two just bright.” She remarked sarcastically before she heard Aria purchase the room next to her. She paled slightly. She had been riding non-stop for the past two days not just for the sake of reaching the North quicker. She didn’t want to sleep. She could only hope the nightmares didn’t come tonight.

Sighing, Azalea gently prodded Leinad towards the stairs and turned around towards everybody else as she continued to prod him forward, “I’m going to bed. Try not to boff off without me tomorrow.” Azalea said with a wink before she went to seek out room 204 upstairs.

When they found out she couldn’t help but be impressed. There were two beds, not exactly what she was used to at the palace but seeing a bed was enough. It was small, but there was a small room for bathing, and a hot bath was already prepared. Two end tables beside both beds that were pushed against the wall opposite of each other, which had their hot meals sitting on each, some sort of meat stew it looked like, and it’s scent was incredibly tempting. Anything better then stale bread and cheese was tempting actually.

She encouraged Leinad to have the first bath while she ate. Thankfully, nobody was around to see her scarf down her food like a barbarian. Once Leinads bath was over it was time for her own. After another hot bath was prepared, she closed the door to the bathroom and undressed. The large dirty oval shaped mirror allowed her to see her own apperance. She could hardly recognize herself. Her face was covered in grim and gaunt from both lack of food and sleep, her greasy and dirty dark red hair tangled up in a loose side braid that was took some effort to undo, and fell in tangled down to her upper waist, and she’d definitely dropped a few pounds that had an poor effect on her body. Despite the matching bruises on her wrists and the disgusting ring of purple that even had the faint line of fingers in it, the scars that ran down her right cheek disgusted her the most.

She’d sat in the bath for a few hours, letting the warm water relax and sink into her bones, she closed her eyes and tried to savor the feeling as long as she could before she went to work. She scrubbed every part of her until she was nearly raw all over. Washed her long waves at least twice, and scrubbed at her face until the dry blood washed away from the scars her face, she scrubbed until they hurt again, as if she scrubbed hard enough they might disappear. But they wouldn’t. It was a definte improvement of her appearance to say the least. She looked rather pretty again, she noted when she got out of the bath and brushed through her hair with her finger until all the tangles were out and her waves were silly soft again. Put on some weight and gain some sleep and she might even look beautiful again. Feeling fat more refreshed and much more feminine again, she slipped on a blue nightgown the inn had generously loaned to her for the night before she came out of the bathroom and slipped into the sheets of her bed. She’d barely had the strength to check on Leinad before sleep overtook her and the world became black.
~~
Azalea awoke in a different room that she recongnized insantly. It was her room. Well, not just her room. She had shared a room with all her siblings back at the palace, a line of beds lined up against the wall that faced a large old and grand brick fireplace, with a crib at the very end of the room. She sat up, sitting on her old bed. The room was empty, and felt like complete ice against her skin, her nightgown doing little to protect her from the cold, and the only light was that of the moonlight that shone into the room, a beam of brightness that fought against all the darkness.

She stood and padded across the cold, wooden floor and to the window, staring out into the night sky before her yellow-green solemn eyes traveled over the castle gardens below. It was easily to get lost in the gardens. It was like a maze with all of the tripped hedge bushes and the large variety of flowered through the gardens. She remembered Jasmine had once gotten lost in the gardens for three hours until the King found her, flushing red, embarrassed at her mistake with a shy smile on her freckled face.

The memory ached at her and anger overwhelmed her grief. She pressed her fingernails into her palms angrily, pressing her lips so tightly together they weren’t even visible as she stared out the window seethingly.

Someone clicked their tongue behind her. “Temper, temper.” A smooth, chocolate voice said softly. She could feel his sleekness and eyes on her back. Azalea whirled. His black eyes bore into her, a smile gracing his lips as he lazily leaned against the doorway with roughish ease, he waggled a black gloved finger at her mockingly, as if scolding her.

~~

And then she awoke.

She stared up once again at the wooden ceiling that was just beginning to lighten with the first light of dawn coming in through the window, the sun beginning to shine through the trees of the North. She sat up in her bed, swinging her legs over to the foot of the bed, trembling slightly before she wiped the sweat from her brow. It was a miracle she didn’t scream this time. The only thing stopping her from doing so was Leinad’s presence and her Aria sleeping next door.

She’d been having the dreams every night since the night of the attack. Always in the palace. She tried to ignore the all too real chilling nightmares. She took a few deep breaths and allowed her heartbeat to slow down to its normal rate before she stood and ran a hand through her red waves. She stared out the window briefly for a moment before she walked over to Leinads bed and gently shook him, “Time to get up wee chit.” She said with about as much softness as she could muster before age straightened and made to get ready for the journey to the rebellion encampment.

(Time-skipped to the next day, early morning, 6:32 A.M.)

FrostFire FrostFire TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Field Marshall Field Marshall Xanto Xanto Derpyliscous Derpyliscous
(Hope I didn’t forget anyone.)​

Last edited:
Angie had been awake far before Cale.

Being forced to share a room with someone was never fun, especially when you’re trying to keep a secret. Even so, when Angie finally walked into the inn, she found Cale standing there, looking incredibly embarrassed as a trio of travel-worn women took their leave upstairs.
Oh, no, what did he do? She thought as she looked at him with an unimpressed look on her before ushering him upstairs to the room he had paid for.

Even so, despite being in an inn, a place she should have felt relatively safe in, she didn’t sleep much anyway. She was never much of a sleeper, and that was probably going to get her in trouble one day. But today was not that day. Besides, she’d rather just let everything... loose for a couple hours while Cale was asleep. Under a blanket, of course.

By the time Cale woke the next morning, Angie was already dressed in her armor downstairs in the tavern, examining a map that she had rolled out across the table and chewing on some of the provided breakfast.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Annabel Hollenbeck
Annabel and her gang woke up at 6:20 am because they wanted to eat their breakfast.
“Good morning.” said Her gang, as some of them yawned from having to wake up so early. “Morning, you guys, and are you ready to leave with our guide?” said Annabel.
“Wait, you found a guide to the rebellion?” said Thomas. “Oh right. You guys went to go take a bath, eat your meal, and then sleep.” said Annabel. “Annabel found us a guide, so be nice to her. Especially you, Sam,” said Daisy.
“What? Someone needed to say that to the nobles,” said Sam.
Daisy gave Sam a serious look because she didn’t want a noble to be angry. “Do I need to repeat myself, Sam? You aren’t going to make a noble angry at us, as we do need all of the help we can get here,” said Daisy. “Ok. Ok. I won’t do that to them, geez.” said Sam. “Good, and let's go to the innkeeper, so we can get some breakfast,” said Daisy.

Annabel walked up to the innkeeper, asked for some breakfast, and then pay it once it arrived on their table. “Let's enjoy our breakfast until our guide wakes up,” said Annabel.
“Ok.” said all of them. They just ate their breakfast in peace until Aria woke up.
FrostFire FrostFire

Last edited:
The boy woke up groggy, his entire body including his head were all under the sheets. When he came out his "brown" hair was actually jet black. The truth was, his hair was so dirty, that it appeared brown. To be honest the bath he had was the first hot one he had ever had, and he regretted not enjoying it more. He then put on his belt, that had a small sheathe for his knife, he was still dressed in his potato sack of a shirt, since that and his roughly sewn pants were all they could afford. The child looked up at the woman, staring into her eyes, saying "Good Morning." He was obviously still not completely awake yet, and it was said with a yawn.

The last thing the boy thought about was eating anything, after all he had gone without food for three days at a time before, and wasn't hungry. However, he wouldn't deny food if offered. What he did think about however was Azalea. He had so many questions he was to shy to ask. How did she have so much money? Why did she care about him? Why the peasant boy that no one else would turn their heads to look at? So many thoughts raced through his head. He was ready for the day however,and ran to the door, opening it, and running downstairs with a grin. As he came to a stop after jumping the last for steps, he sat down at the bottom, while he waited for Azalea to get downstairs.

Last edited:
Morag 'Aria' MacLaird
3a6cec4282f8cb22bcffd9a7f1e9be7e--french-lace-french-braid.jpg
After she had bought her room, hot water and meal, and after Azalea had excused herself, Aria followed. She wanted a good nights sleep, and when one wakes up at 5:30am on the dot every morning, a good night meant an early night. Not that sleep deprivation hadn't been part of her training - it had. She just preferred to avoid it if at all possible.
Ushering Gelert up the stairs, she had entered her room, to find a lovely hot meal waiting for her. She ate every last morsel, not one to waste food - she may have been a Princess, but her family didn't live a lavish life of luxury like some of the other Royals, they lived more like nobles, rich but not lavishly so. Entering the small side room, she was pleased to see a tub, and without delay had her bath, scrubbing every millimetre of her body, ridding it of the exertions of her day. Exiting, she dried herself off, before falling into bed, falling into a light sleep almost immediately, Gelert lying beside her.
She was a light sleeper, always had been, always would be...

She woke at 5:30am exactly, eyes opening, wide awake to start the new day. She rose, dressed, put up her hair in a plaited bun, and was outside by 5:40, using the back door so as not to be noticed or interrupted - she was fully dressed but carried her boots, her footfalls completely silent on the wooden boards.
Opening the door just as silently, she slipped on her boots, hopping down into the mud, Gelert shadowing her just as usual. For such a huge beast, he was very good at blending in.
Walking around the Inn, Aria entered the stables. Loki was already standing and ready, used to the routine. She saddled and bridled him, leading him from the stable outside, back around the Inn and away slightly to where the treeline was, giving him free reign to eat the tough foliage there.

Standing there, in the twilight of the night turning to morning, she closed her eyes, breathing in, out, in, out. Slowing her breathing, as she centred herself.
This is how training always started. Every morning.
With lightning, fluid movements, she began punching and kicking the air - dancing the dance of a warrior with an invisible opponent.
She flew around her unseen arena like a leopard, dodging attacks that weren't there, punching the air - she fought vigorously with her bare hands for 10 minutes exactly.
Without even looking at a clock, she stilled at 5:50am dead.
She controlled her now slightly heavy breathing again, taking 5 minutes to calm her lungs and for the subtle sheen of perspiration on her brow to evaporate.
At 5:55am, she reached upwards, behind her back with both arms, and pulled her swords from their sheaths with a soft ssssshhht. Holding them felt right, they were perfectly balanced in her hands, like they were made for her.
They were.
She continued to fight, swinging and parrying, moving like water in a stream as the flew around her make believe arena, battling as if her life depended on it.
After 5 minutes, at 6am, she stopped. Putting away her swords she took a few seconds to regain her breath, not that she had lost it, she was still almost perfectly composed.
Now that was done, the real training began...

At 6:30am, she was done.
She had run, climbed, and done all manner of sit ups, pull ups and press ups - after such a workout, most would be definitively exhausted. But this was every morning of her life, and had been for over a decade. Aria hadn't gained her six pack, her toned and defined muscles from just anything.
She pushed herself, that morning. Although not too much. She may have missed her workout the night before, but she did have a long day ahead.

Returning Loki to his stable, leaving Gelert with him as she returned to the side entrance of the Inn, this time not bothering to take her boots off as she entered and climbed the stairs to her room. Inside, she washed quickly with a bowl of lukewarm water and cloth - and with no things to gather (as they were all already on her person or her horse), she exited her rented room.
She had worked up quite the appetite.
Descending the stairs for the second time that morning, she entered the main room of the Inn to find that some were indeed awake bright and early, and it seemed breakfast was ready.
"Good morning.", she uttered cheerily to them all collectively, noticing that Azalea wasn't among them.
Fetching her breakfast from the Inn Keeper, she sat in a chair with her back against the wall, and began to eat her breakfast heartily. Rather obviously, Aria was a morning person... Although she didn't attempt to make conversation, she expected that if anyone wished to talk to her, they would come up to her themselves.
Thinking of approaching people, Aria had a certain Princess that she needed to kidnap- er, that is to say, guide to the Rebellion as was her mission. The little yellow rabbit certainly wouldn't last without them, and it was Aria's duty to protect and preserve the Royals.
And duty comes before everything else.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Blackrose7 Blackrose7 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

3008349fedc50b218631d641d7f209e0.jpg

Azalea Eve Windfore

Her mood quickly turned sour. Azalea nearly stomped around the room as she got everything together. She was a blue around the room. She didn’t have time to pack clothes when she fled the castle. She was lucky she even had pants on rather then a corseted dress, though she really did miss those. All she’d grabbed was her bow, once her great-grandfathers, a sack of coins, a bundle full of bread and cheese and an old leather bound book titled: “The History of Sarthenfall”.

What could she say? Something needed to entertain her. Maybe she could find something useful.

So of course, she was dressed back in her dirty traveling clothes. She didn’t plan on giving the nightgown back either, so she may have stuffed it in her large satchel. At least she didn’t look like hell anymore, she thought as she stood in the mirror. She gently ran a hand down the pink lines of the scars on her cheek, scowling as she did so. Princesses weren’t supposed to have scars. She blinked the image of long, black gloved fingers reaching for her before they tore at her face. She turned from the mirror of the bathroom and kicked the bathroom door open to the rest of the bedroom. She stormed around some more before she stopped at the door Leinad had just run out of.

She inhaled deeply and pushed it down. All of it, the grief, the rage, the guilt. With each sleeve she pushed down over her wrist and each button she did until her shirt nearly covered her bruised neck, she let go. Slinging the black wooden bow over her back, along with its matching quiver, and the leather satchel over her shoulder, Azalea started down the stairs, where Leinad awaited with a grin, she couldn’t help but smile a bit at the sight. At least one of them was in a cheery mood. She ruffled his hair as she reached the bottom of the stairs and spotted Aria, across the room, sitting alone as she ate, who also seemed quite cheery.

It was obvious Azalea, unlike her cousin, was not a morning person. The nightmare worsened her mood. She grumbled her thanks to the innkeeper as she grabbed an already prepared breakfast - more beef stew - and strolled towards her cousin, only giving a slight nod towards Annabel and her gang bad she passed until she reached Aria’s table and plopped down in the seat across from her.

“Why is breakfast so early?” Azalea moaned, pushing her soup to the side and laying her head on the dirty, ale smelling table, “Why are we leaving so early?” Her eyes were groggy as she looked up and blinked at her cousin. She blew away the red waves that fell in front of her face with an angry huff. Still, her apperance was a definte improvement from the night before, despite looking a little paler then usual, she actually looked rather pretty again. This wasn’t lost on Azalea, but she could hardly find it in her to care that morning.

TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Blackrose7 Blackrose7 FrostFire FrostFire

Last edited:
94b1159164de503e6324f6f457b76b46.jpg
Leinad grinned as Azalea came down the stairs, and looked tired so, after she ruffled his hair, he said nothing and sat down at the table. You see, Leinad was a why boy, but he was quite observant for his age, and knew when it was best not to talk. He did have one question for her, but typical shy him tend to over think, wondering. What if she gets mad at me for asking, after all most boys my age aren't aloud to fight... What if she looks at me with a glare, and yells at me for asking? You see... Leinad was used to negative responses, even getting yelled at it he asked his parents for something. This was understandable of course, since it was because they simply couldn't afford much more than food and their tiny house. However, it ended up giving Leinad a fear of asking questions. It might take him a day to work up the courage to ask, sometimes more.

Leinad pushed his food around for awhile with his spoon, as he thought, before eating his stew quickly, finally coming up from the bowl when he was done. He did eat with his spoon, but other than that, the child has absolutely zero manners, and could be quite embarrassing in that area. After he finished eating, he had talked himself into asking the question he had been thinking about earlier, probably a record time for him. He looked at Azalea before saying "Azalea... C-can I l-learn how to fight? Like with a sword, and one of those bows like you have?" His word structure was noticeably better towards the end as he grew in confidence, however after he said this he looked down at his lap, turning red from asking the question...

Morag 'Aria' MacLaird
About halfway through her breakfast, Aria looked up to see her cousin trudging down the stairs, looking tired but much better than she had the night before. Aria waved and grinned a greeting to her cousin from across the room, waiting for her to sit down and complain before she spoke herself.
"Good morning to you too.", she chuckled playfully.
"Leaving early means we'll get a good start. If we make good time we will be there before dinner, if not we should be there before nightfall.", Aria certainly didn't want to travel at night with a group this big, it drew attention... Something they certainly didn't need. Travelling by the light of day was safest - even without the Shades, the darkness of night was had always been dangerous in Trodaire... Wolves, bears, big cats, even rumours of more dangerous beasts - of course Aria knew it well, travelling in darkness was something she was used to... But with the Shades, size of their party, and amount of foreigners...
"We don't want to be caught out in the dark...", she muttered seriously, brows furrowed and lips pressed together in a thin, white line.
Just as quickly as it had come, her grave demeanour brightened up. "You'll feel better once we get going, the crisp morning air tends to wake one up. Get some blood pumping around that pretty frame of yours!", she said cheerfully, teasing as she laughed at Azalea's sour expression.

Breakfast finished, she stood. "Well, while you enjoy that, I have a Princess to wake up.", she chuckled, taking her dish back to the Inn Keeper and uttering a "Thank you, it was delicious.", smiling as she put an arm on the counter, leaning over.
"Now... You wouldn't happen to know which room Lady Aurelie is occupying, would you?", she grinned charismatically as the Innkeeper hesitated but gave her the room number anyway.
"Thank you kindly.", she lilted as she exited the main room, climbing the stairs to the rooms.
Finding the correct one, she cocked her head, listening. Hearing nothing but faint breaths, the sounds of sleep, she rapped her metal clad knuckles on the wooden door frame with a piercing KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK, saying loudly but calmly in a firm, commanding voice, "Lady Aurelie, time to get up! Allow me to assist you, we have things to discuss while you dress.". She sighed to herself, if the Princess didn't open the door or appear to be getting ready, Aria would pick the lock and barge in herself.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Blackrose7 Blackrose7 SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful

Annabel Hollenbeck
“Good morning, and we always leave early, as it is not a good idea to stay in one spot during an invasion,” said Annabel. “Also, may I ask what your name is? I didn't have a chance to do that yesterday because I was talking too much.” Annabel was being modest, for she does sometimes do that once she is comfortable with someone new.

Annabel gave Azalea a slight nod in return since she has a feeling that she would get along with her if they started a conversation. “...I was about to ask who would deal with the yellow rabbit, because that wasn’t a good idea for her to leave like that,” said Jerry. “Oh yeah. We both saw that by peeking through our door when we were in our room, for we knew that Sam would do his stupid yelling yesterday,” said Thomas, as he then did a lie. “But it’s not like we care since she is a noble after all.” He acted like a freaking tsundere like most of the gang does, because even though they don’t like the nobles. They do care if they are in danger, as they always protect the innocent.

Annabel just looked at Thomas with a blank look on her face since she knows that most of her gang members like to be a tsundere towards the nobles besides Sam. ‘Thomas isn’t even hiding the fact that he cares about the yellow rabbit’s safety here.’ thought Annabel.
She then sighed and ate the rest of her breakfast so they would be ready.

Once Annabel and her gang were done, they did some warm-up stretches, because they need to be ready if anything happens to them. “Hey Annabel. Do you want to practice climbing on a tree, as you are great at being stealthy,” said Daisy.
They know Annabel for being stealthy like a ninja, for she would find a way to sneak up on someone without them hearing her footsteps. “No thanks, Daisy. I will do that when I need it the most,” said Annabel. “If you say so,” said Daisy.
They continued to do the warm-up stretches, and some of them even decided to do some sword training during their wait for Aria to get Aurelie.
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful FrostFire FrostFire

Last edited:
Aversa
Lorelthia castle

The statue of Mattias Auscent fell. Shattering into pieces in front of all of the living humans faces. The hope slowly left their eyes and they seemed defeated. Yet Aversa was nowhere near satisfied. These people could still fight back. She only looked to the shade next to her. And she mentally commanded it to get the people rounded up and make them lose all hope.

"You know I never met you in life Mattias. If I did however there would be no statue of you. You made my creator suffer. Believe me when I say this is a mercy. If I had met you in life I would've asked my creator to bring you back after every time I killed you. But I'll take the pleasure in knowing that your disgusting face has been wiped out of history. And in the future Lorelthia will be worshipping me. The name Aversa will go through history!" The shade lord gloated to the statue before going back to her new throne room. "I will be linking to the other lords. Unless it is dire news do not interrupt."
The lower shade bowed before going away leaving his lord to her chat.

Aversa focused looking to make sure that the other lords could hear her in the many lines of Shade network. "This is Aversa here to report the whole of Lorelthia's royal family has been slaughtered. Her people dead or enslaved. And the disgusting figure of Matthias Auscent destroyed. I am here wishing to hear if the other kingdoms have suffered the same fate." She was frankly confident in her extermination. It wasn't often she saw a victim just bleed out. And yet she was proud of it. The prince was her finest elimination from that night. Yet the king offered no challenge. Just some shell of a man who tried to act like a leader. So fun to kill yet so dissapointing in a fight. "And waste no details in your stories. I love hearing how you all ended your targets."
ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Xanto Xanto

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cale
Cale woke up startled, it was another nightmare of his escape. That same feeling of adrenaline and lost went through all of his body. He still owed Angelo his life,and those nightmares showed how screwed he was if the knight had not shown up. The only thing that made no sense was what killed him. A women cloaked in black, both of her eyes an unnatural yellow. Yet he knows he saw no such person in that invasion. It was an odd part, and it always made him think. Who was it, a representation of the grim reaper reminding him that his escape was a fluke? Or some illusion that the shades may not even kill him? It could easily be some bandit or assassin sent by someone to end his life. He was a bastard child and he knew if his existence is found out the shades and maybe those who would despise him would converge on him. But these thoughts were overwhelming him as for the first time since they started travelling he only gave Angelo a hollow "Good morning." before going outside to get a few deep breaths. He was overthinking a bloody nightmare and it was clear to anyone who saw him. His face had lost all color and he looked like he was ready to throw up. He was usually more vocal when upset yet this time he was absolutely silent.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Aurelia Beauchamp of Aubigine
Dorothy Pratt.gif
Aurelie had fallen asleep late at night, partly out of habit, partly out of being awake with fear. The bed was hard to be used to, however she figured she had to get used to it. It would be quite some time since she was able to go back home, she was sure. Aurelie's blue eyes shot up when she heard the loud knocking at her door. She quickly got out out of the bed and put a pale pink dressing gown on over her white nightgown. She didn't know what time it was but she assumed it was early. She walked to the door and opened it, only . She saw one of the women from yesterday, the one who had been the closest to kind to her.

"Discuss?" Aurelie asked. She was still tired and it showed. She was having trouble keeping her eyes open and her masses of strawberry blonde hair was a mess. "What do we have to discuss?"

Aurelie had hoped that when she went to bed last night, she'd put everything that happened to her today behind her. She was hoping to eat something and get back into her carriage and leave this inn behind her. She didn't want to give the people whom she had met yesterday any more of her time. They had all made her terrified. Then again, a mouse could make her terrified. She still was confused about everything that was going on and she could hardly think straight.

FrostFire FrostFire

Morag 'Aria' MacLaird
0t3BMd7.jpg
Aria waited patiently as she heard Aurelie get up, and smiled when she finally opened the door. She was very good at keeping a straight face, but her eyes sparkled - the Princess somehow managed to bring... A pink dressing gown? It took her quite a bit of restraint not to laugh and stay respectful.
"But of course.", she put a hand on the door, preventing Aurelie from closing it as she pushed it open, walking into the scared girls room and closing it behind her with a thud.
"I'm going to be taking you to the Resistance, it is the safest place for us, ah.", she declared seriously, before pausing her speech, remembering she had forgotten to introduce herself.
"I am Princess Morag MacLaird,", she bowed, "But everyone calls me Aria, and you may do the same.", she grinned briefly before becoming serious again.
"Now.", she began firmly, "You cannot wear a dress, it will just get in the way on the horse. You must wear trousers, do you have riding trousers?", she eyed the Princess, sighing.
"Look. You can't bring the carriage. From here we'll barely be going on roads, and the terrain is much too rough.", she looked the Princess up and down, "You may bring only what is necessary, I will help you pack. Sell what you can, we'll need the money, any valuable jewellery bring it too...", she trailed off, sighing again and rubbing her temples - this tactic wasn't going to work.
Sitting on the bed, she patted the space next to her, asking Aurelie to sit.
"From what I understand, you have never left the lavish security of the lifestyle you led before.", she said more softly, but seriously.
"I know this must be very hard, and very scary for you. But this is war. Our Kingdoms have fallen, the life you led before is gone.", her brows furrowed as she spoke, "From now on our lives will be full of hardships, we have to fight for our countries, and our people. Do you understand?", she looked at Aurelie seriously. Surely this girl must have had some sort of education? Aria knew that the leadership in Aubigine was bad, real bad, but her parents couldn't be stupid enough to give their daughter no skills whatsoever...
"So...", she began again, "We will need to work through this. Together, okay? I'll help you in any way I can, Aurelie... But we need to leave soon.", she smiled kindly, studying the other girl as she waited for a response.

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful

Princess Aurelie Beachamp of Aubigine
Dorothy Pratt.gif
"I don't own trousers of any sort," said Aurelie softly. She had gone through the clothes Madame Becu had packed for her the previous evening. She had packed two riding habits, one was red, the other navy with fox fur. "My parents told me it wasn't proper. I do have a riding habit."

Aurelie sat on the bed next to Aria and shook her head. She felt overwhelmed and the only way she knew how to handle it than to run away and hide. She didn't know the first thing about being a queen.

"I can't do this," said Aurelie. Her voice was soft and quiet. "I can't be a queen. I can't be a leader. I don't know what's going on. It's not in my place. It's not a woman's place, that's what Papa told me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what any of this is about."

If Aurelie was being honest, she didn't even want to be a queen. She would have been happy to give up her entire royal life. Perhaps it was because she was so sheltered and all her knowledge of the world came from romanticizings from novels. She wasn't prepared for life outside her castle. All she had been taught was to sign orders without reading them. She couldn't do this. She wanted to start a simple life away from being a royal.

Her education had consisted of etiquette lessons, and reading novels in the library. She didn't know anything about how to survive, and she knew nothing about being a proper queen. The only queen she had seen was her mother who always sat quietly by her father's side. She knew nothing other than the bubble that she had been raised in.

FrostFire FrostFire

Morag 'Aria' MacLaird
a0965e949b54f31f772e27f7a59fdeb8--emotion-redheads.jpg
No trousers... Well at least she had second best, although Loki would need some convincing. She sighed, but smiled warily, "Better than nothing. You'll need to wear that today, whichever is darkest or dullest.", Aria would have to find her something practical to wear once they reached the Resistance. "Not proper? Better to be wearing trousers and alive than wearing a dress and dead.", her tone was darker, with an edge to it. She despised the prejudice against women, especially in other Kingdoms... Trodaire was very forward thinking compared to the others - for the sole reason that women were expected to fight just as men did.
Women weren't held to the same standard as men exactly, but this one change made a world of difference for the women of Trodaire - and of course it helped that women rulers were as common as men.
"Nonsense! That's absolutely ridiculous.", she stood, turning on her heel and standing directly in front of Aurelie.
"Look at me. I am a woman, and the sole heir to the Trodaire throne.", she crossed her arms. "Are you telling me that I cannot rule?", her voice was serious, a hint of her cold anger residing there. "Are you telling me that the founder of Trodaire, Diana Windfore, my ancestor, was not fit to rule?", her finger tapped her bicep as her rose an eyebrow.
"Your 'Papa' was wrong, and if I'm honest I probably could have beaten him in combat without breaking a sweat.", her mouth twitched, the hint of a smirk passing her face. She knew he was almost definitely dead, but she pulled no punches. She never did.
"You are an only child, like me, so you are the only heir to the throne of Aubigine. That is what this is about.", she said commandingly, her arms uncrossing and landing on her hips.
"If your parents didn't teach you how to rule your Kingdom, then I will have to.", she was determined that she would help Aurelie. By God, she would whip a great Queen and ruler out of Aurelie even if it killed her.
"And I'll tell you another thing. What isn't proper is destroying ones Kingdom and country through greed, as your Father did.", her eyes bore holes into Aruelie, jaw set.
"Now! we're wasting time.", she gestured at Aurelie's trunk, "You have 10 minutes to dress! Get to it. If you are not ready in time I will drag you from this room in your undergarments.", she barked the order as any General would to any soldier.
Aurelie would have to lose the trunk, there was no way a horse could carry that - but Aria was certain that she could buy a sack or two to pack Aurelie's belongings in.

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful

Harringoth 'The Mercenary of The Crossing'

The story continues

tumblr_n1cyd0Muym1qhq4cpo1_500.png
Harringoth is at the very entrance of the Inn, speaking to Cale - .

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow FrostFire FrostFire SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Blackrose7 Blackrose7
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Harringoth had time to count them down only to compare the number with the number of bolts on his bag, like crossing a tactical plan over their heads and considering different course of action in case of a fight went out. Needless to say his clothes would only reveal his not so honorable origin. His eyes darted from a corner to the other, suggesting advantages points over the windows. He tried to keep his breath low, his hands grasping over the big roots as he continued to lay down on the soil.

Although something was entirely out of place, why everyone decided to come to this desolated place in the middle of no where? This was no former caravan of merchants, nor guild of masters or simple refugees. They all came upon this inn in different times and different clothes, none of them were related with each other, that is for sure. He ensured the hood of his cloak and attempted to sneak over the walls of the building to gain as much information as he could until the full grasp of the night cover them all, only then return to his trusted hideout and cover himself in mud. He hadn't decided yet what to do, but he would not introduce himself now when everyone is tense and seeking shelter so desperately.

The first signs of light and green life awoke him with the warm of the star greeting his dirty skin. He could feel his backbone cracking because of sleeping at the open, against the solid tree. He grunted slightly, "-God of death.." nevertheless not loud enough to reveal his position, muttering to himself the rest as he became adverted of his still compromising position. That is when his belly began to request food of any sort, a noise so awkward that when his glance rested on the innocent sight of a small rabbit the man could not resist but to imagine it on a plate.

His right hand slide off his tunic, passing through his leather padded armor to the handler of his crossbow, considering with a cold stare to do it. The rabbit did only tilt its head to a side as Harringoth winked and began a small chit-chat with his breakfast, "Hey boy-" he whispered with odd joy, "-I'm so sorry but I will have to eat you, you know." his ears turned down and up like an amused cute child, "Don't do that- thing with your ears. You only are making it harder on yourself..." The rabbit then sat down to the base of another tree, closer to him only curiosity driving it, Harr took the crossbow to aim at his target, leaving a moment of suspense as both remained paralyze in place. A few moments later, two others small rabbits came out from a hole under the base of the tree, making Harr lower the barrel of the crossbow slightly, "You know- that you have kids changes little- I need to eat, where else you see food?" that is when, for him, the rabbit signed him outwards to the Inn, where there were other people with probably food and water. Harringoth smiled widely as he looked behind him and lowered his crossbow completely, "I lost it - I am taking advises from a f*cking rabbit."

Harringoth stood up slowly, the rabbits ran away as the hired blade prepared his bag and his weapons for this new encounter. He looked away, sliding his head off his cover to take a peek to the situation at hand, only to find a single boy outside trying to recover his breath; he looked so pale and young and... well, strangely weak and pathetic. How could he had survived for so long? Harr knew this man was either not entirely on his own or- that he was indeed more than he looks. That is when he decided to come out from his cover. ( Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi )

Mud covering his face, a short arming blade clinging from his belt and right at the other side an already prepare to shoot small crossbow. His armor would scream 'Bandit' or 'Outlaw' at any country he could visit, his ragged and dirty hood lost its true color along with the rest of his clothing, his thick boots colored by the grass, "Whats the matter boy? Saw a ghost?" a small grin that hopefully did not look much threatening one came along his face, offering also a nod, "Know there's any food? Hunting isn't what it used to be, see?" he responded already as he signed his almost empty bag, giving Cale the idea the man is in fact a unfortunate hunter.

Angie couldn’t help but notice the significant difference between Cale today versus Cale yesterday. He was far less chatty, and he looked sick. Not to mention he had been talking in his sleep last night. Probably having a nightmare.

Angie understood the road, she knew that if he remained distracted and inside his own head he wouldn’t last long. He needed to get his head out of he clouds. But she would have to be delicate about how she shook him from his little daze.
And delicacy was definitely not her strong suit.

Carefully, Angie gathered up the map she had been studying and made her way outside, looking at Cale with uncertainty, and was about to approach him when out of the woods, some... vagabond, appeared, clearly armed, and approached Cale. His stance and body language suggested that he wasn’t being aggressive but just the look of the guy screamed trouble.

Slowly, trying not to escalate the situation, she approached, hoping her well armored form, intense scowl and possibly even just her mere presence would be enough to... discourage any would-be attackers.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi ShadowBroker ShadowBroker

"I have seen no ghost traveler. And you best be cautious if you looked to eat in the inn. There is a nasty harpy in there and I'd bet it'd take a special type of warrior to even face her. And she wields a weapon unlike any other. So it may be best to hunt elsewhere. I heard the serpents path has some good game with the kingdom fallen. If you like the idea of snakes being your meals." Cale had seen the noble with the shoe. He felt bad speaking of her in such a way yet he had to if he wanted to get this guy to leave the others be. "But if you wish to risk it by all means. The inn is indeed open to all who seek shelter. If you have the gold." Cale already was weary of this man. Something was not right. And all he could do was thank the gods as Angelo showed up. "Angelo for what reason are you out?" Cale casually asked knowing why she was really here. But in truth he honestly predicted this going wrong and soon. Yet he did not truly want to say

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten ShadowBroker ShadowBroker

(Found a more accurate picture of Azalea, just imagine she’s got the freckles lol)
46092a482d66b2bb34b24b12ad6faaf3.jpg
Azalea Eve Windfore

She barely acknowledged Aria as she spoke, keeping her arms buried in her arms in the table. Though she was listening, her cheery, pep-talk didn’t brighten Azalea’s mood any better, she scowled at Aria as she went to wake Aurelie. Finally. She wanted to get to the damn encampment or wherever the rebellion was. She was tired, so tired of running.

Something that did catch her attention however, was Leinad. His question nearly made her fall of of her chair as she sat up in her seat so abruptly her chair tipped back on its two back pegs before she grabbed the table to steady herself. She looked at Leinad with raised eyebrows with an incredible, protective sharpness in her yellow-green gaze until they faded at his softness. Leinad was so young, so soft and shy. His softness reminded her of Hale. Hale was only two. She wondered what kind of boy he would have turned out to be. She’s never got to see her littlest brother grow. It pained her.

She didn’t want to see Leinad in battle, ever. But she couldn’t protect him either. She’d have to go out and fight, and she wouldn’t be bringing her with him. But...self-defense couldn’t hurt either. After a long moment of consideration, Azalea’s lips pursed before a corner of her mouth lifted upwards. “Aye, I’ll teach you what I know.” She said with a bit of her spirit returning. Azalea was a spectacular archer, her skill honed to a razor point. She was far better than any average soldier, her swordplay however, was definitely under an average soldier.

Azalea scarfed down the rest of her food before she stood and walked over and payed the inkeeper. She shoved a little extra in the inn keeper, who looked at her in question before Azalea said in a quiet, hushed tone so nobody else would hear, “You never saw any of us here, sound good?” Her tone had an unfamiliar hint of iciness and underlying threat she’d never had to use before. But life had changed and so had she. The woman frowned for a moment, her eyes traveling to Azalea’s scarred cheek, who reddened in shame and anger before the innkeeper nodded and took the coin.

Azalea turned to go when the stout woman spoke from behind her. “What happened?” Her voice was wary and Azalea partially turned to face her.

With the morning sunlight streaming in through windows, it gave Azalea’s flaring, yellow glare a near glowing effect as she stared at the woman for a long moment, her lips pressed angrily together not at the question but the memory.
“We all make mistakes.” She spike in such a tone, one so devoid of emotion one would think she had no emotion at all before she turned and nearly slammed the inn door open and came face to face with yet another stranger.

This one was a man, who had hair shaved so short he may as well have been bald, some fair amount of facial hair, but his most notable feature was the scar that ran across his eye. He was dangerous looking, somewhat looking like a bandit in his armor. But he was still attractive in his own roguish way. She wondered if the five pink scars that ran down her cheek made her looked dangerous as well.

She eyed him armed weapons before she folded her arms across her chest and narrowed an icy gaze at him. “Who the devil are you?” Her tone was blunt, and icy. It was her usual greeting to anyone she didn’t trust, which was just about everyone who she immediately met, the same greeting she’d extended to Aurelie the other day.

She stood a few feet behind the weak man, one of the fools that wandered in yesterday asking where the inkeeper was, who seemed considerably more pale and sickly then he had the day before. Her eyes flew to an approaching, very-well armoured man that had just finished approaching and was in the middle of intensely and angrily scowling at the bandit.

“Why is everyone coming to an inn in the middle of nowhere, now?” Azalea growled under her breath in clenched teeth, though loud enough to hear by all those around her, pressing her lips thinly together in a thin line in frustration as she awaited the scarred mans answer, now taking comfort in the bow slung around her back.

TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays FrostFire FrostFire ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Harringoth 'The Mercenary of The Crossing'

The story continues

tumblr_n1cyd0Muym1qhq4cpo1_500.png
Harringoth is at the very entrance of the Inn, speaking - .

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow FrostFire FrostFire SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Blackrose7 Blackrose7
Harringoth made another step forward as another presence came out from the door, an armored woman with her chest pressing against her breath and yet another with less muscular view but a cold distant wall forming in the corner of her eye. He continued to smile even if the questions that came through their mouths seem rather unkind and lacking of politeness. If anyone managed to keep their center was the boy, such a silver tongue almost persuade him Harr if it wasn't because of two reasons.

The first, he had already calculated the number of people between and whom they were from the start, their armor and equipment - he was not worry. The second and last would be the fact everyone seem wary as if they had not slept in days. The boy's pale face seem not to worry before the so call 'Harpy' if it was her he was talking about, thus caught him in his little deceit.

"You spoke of a Harpy, boy- I only see a woman carved in marvel." the man smirked as he eyed the possible Knight, though he did not fancy the full idea of fighting off a honorable Knight, he did not entirely had to, but it was time for him to reveal a bit more of himself as the other woman, whose eyes ran cold at his presence, inquiry first, "Well, I am Harringoth of The Crossing. The settlement that built the bridge across the long river between South and East. Doubtless you had heard of it." his body language showed he was most confident on his current position, and perhaps he was. After all, he knew how deal with people - shades? That is something completely different. He opened both of his arms to each side, presenting himself and his armor, showing his worth in steel as many cuts and weapons did manage to cut through his attire, "Like yourselves- I am far from 'home' if I must call that shit-hole of a settlement such thing." he showed a small diary that had very few sheets to write in, already old and discolor into a shade of yellow, only his own tight belt to stop it from falling down that was previously hidden in his ragged tunic, "I am following a trail to the North, a man called Isidro Wayland. Black of Hair, he has a bounty for me for the contains of this very dairy. And-" he smirked once more as he took the item back to his belt, resting his body weight on his right leg, "Your 'group' has this *air* you know? The one that has a man when it has a purpose and anyone with a purpose 'must' be going North. "

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back