• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The First Annual Purge =Open=

Loki777

One Thousand Club
Set up:

The United States is in a time of turmoil, unemployement is at an all time high, the economy is extremely poor and people are suffering all around, and many are looking for a way out. Due to this turmoil a Third party the New Founding Fathers to take hold in the United State's governmental system, a party which promises positive change for the country, and receives overwhelming support. After some time in power the party is looking for a way to actually meet their goals, and turn to starting a social experiment, which has great backlash and support. The outcome of this social experiment will change the course of history in the United States.

Little do people know at this time the true intentions of this new dangerous political party.

------------------

Welcome to The New Founding Father's of America's social experiment:AKA The Purge. This social experiment will be conducted on Staten Island. All crime including murder will be legal for 12 hours, at the start of the siren and ending at the sound of the siren.

Those who simply stay on the island during the duration of The social experiment will receive $5000. Those who are interested in greater participation have the potential to earn more monetary compensation, by their active and monitored participation.

1. Those who desire to participate to a greater degree will be given contacts which they must wear in order to be compensated greater than the aforementioned $5000.

2. All those who participate consent to having a tracking device surgically inserted for the duration of the Social experiment.

3. Those who participate are doing their government and country a favor in determining whether or not this country needs a purge in the future, with the data collected.

For more information: Here Is Our New Founder's of America official website on the social experiment:

Nffa[1].jpg

--------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my interest check, and while I am aware The Purge as a movie franchise really isn't the best from a technical standpoint, I figured a RP around it as farfetched as the idea is could be quite engaging. I am looking for a few people at a minimum, meanwhile I should be able to GM as a creator ideally, to keep things going and keep things entertaining. I am open to having this RP on here or on Discord if it Is perfered depending on the majority's opinion.

I am really looking for a group RP that won't die out quickly ideally, as for time passage in the RP there will definitely be some arcs and I believe it will be broken up into the 12 hours, hour by hour. IF this has enough success there could be potential overlap into the aftermath some.

For requirements all that I ask is that everyone is able to communicate clearly when they will be gone and for how long and that post lengths are not one liners and are comprehensible. (I myself tend to post in 3rd person paragraph(s) Form and will likely be doing longer establishing posts and some variation as far as GMing is concerned, there is no limit to how long you feel inclined to go here really)

If Activity starts to die down I will attempt to revitalize it to the best of my ability to keep those still interested in.

In Terms of character sheets I will likely put one out if enough interest in generated to distinguish who are actively intending to purge or just stay and other details, ect. Pretty standard stuff.

This Roleplay will deal with darker subject material by nature to an extent, just by premise most likely, as a forewarning to getting in.

Thank you for reading this interest check and feel free to post below or PM message me if you are interested. I am open to discussing all and any aspects of this RP.

Thank you once again and,

Happy Purging.

OOC: Realistic or Modern - The First Annual Purge OOC

Attachments

• Nffa[1].jpg
    Nffa[1].jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Name: Raizo Kodo

Background: Raizo was born into a secret Japanese organization that specialized in creating Ruthless unstoppable assassins. From the moment he could walk Raizo trained in all forms of combat eventually mastering them all. For all intents and purposes he was a prodigy becoming the most lethal assassin the program had ever seen. Upon hearing of America's purge idea the organization decided to use it as a chance to put Raizos skills on public display to attract new clients. They shipped him off to America his only orders to kill as many as he could.

Personality: cold, ruthless, driven by his lust fir death and carnage.

Appearance:
raizo-ninja-assassin-leather-jacket2-400x400.jpg

Purge status: Actively engaging in murder and mayhem.

Reason for partaking in the social experiment (AKA purge): for fun and for him to showcase his skills.

I will see to having a character up within the next two or three days if you haven't started yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back