• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The fireman and the policeman

Max smirked playfully at him and went on with dinner. She woke up the next morning in Jeffrey's bed not really having planned it but one thing had led to another and she didnt want to leave him. She smiled softly as she turned over staring at the man she was so deeply in love with.

Norman chuckled and nodded happily kissing the top of his daughters head "I feel the same. But how can we say no to that adorable face?!" He asked tickling their daughter as well making her squeal louder.

Jeffery sleep soundly with his arm securely around Max. He was happy she had stayed last night. He slowly wakes up and smiles at her. “Morning beautiful.” He murmurs and kisses her head softly.

Chleo smiles and stops tickling the little girl. She lays down and watches her two favorite people happily. “I made breakfast.” She let’s Norman know and glances over at him. “I made breakfast burritos in case you gotta run to work.”

Max smiled some and snuggled close to him "Good Morning handsome." She whispered tracing patterns on his bare chest giving a content sigh

Norman smiled happily and gave a small nod "Thanks babe, I'll be in there soon." He murmured getting up quickly amd going to the restroom to do his business.

Jeffery smiles and holds her close. “Good morning beautiful.” He murmurs abd kisses her head softly. He rubs her back and smiles.

Chleo nods a little and gets up with Dehlila. She takes her back downstairs and put her in her high chair, giving her some eggs. She goes over to the stove and wraps up too if the burritos and places them on the table so he could eat them there or take them.

Max smiled happily and got up to get dressed not wanting Lyla to see her half naked in her father's bed. That was not a conversation she wanted to have.

Norman came out and smiled grabbing the burritos "I'll be back latee babe. I gotta take care of some stuff down at the station." He explained

Jeffery watches her happily for a minute before he gets up as well he pulls on some boxers and pj bottoms before scooping Max up and heading to the kitchen. “What do you want for breakfast?” He asks softly.

Chleo nods a little and kisses his cheek. “See you later.” She murmurs and watches him leave. She eats with Dehlila and then gets the little girl ready for day care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back