• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Final Confrontation

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Idea vs Vagabond Spectre
The challenger of the other world

As the new challenger finds their way into the designated area. Regardless of what mode of transportation they took, they will end up in the designated fighting arena one way or another. The new challenger stands at the very front of a very large dome like stadium. The obvious description of this mysterious dome arena of nowhere is very old and abandoned. The once shining silver metal surface has been tainted with rust and dirt, the surface of the glass dome had a few cracks and some of it even completely smashed yet no light seems to shine through the glass dome. Vines embraced the stadium's exteriors, showing that it has been forever used.

If the new challenger steps into the old stadium by the dark arching entrance which is for some reason wide opened. A hollow cold whisper of the wind is there to greet the new fighter. The cold breeze of the wind only adds to the pitch black eerie darkness of the inner stadium. Walking further in. They will be greeted by Vantablack darkness. This was no ordinary darkness, even those with night vision cannot see through this darkness. The only sound that can be heard inside the stadium. Is the challenger's own footsteps stepping into the metallic floor's tiles, the sound of their own breathing and voice. It will only take a while before things starts to actually happen.

Moments later, a blinding ray of a spotlight has shone over the new challenger's head. This was followed by a booming flickered noise, probably from the spotlight igniting over head. At this moment. A large crowd should at least give a large round of applause over the new challenger or even just a large cheering scream perhaps, but there was none. It was dead silence. It was quite obvious that this match is just a direct 1V1, away from the public eye. The deafening silence was later broken by a young, cheery and playful voice. That similar to what a child sounds.

[class=top] background-image:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f1/00/e6/f100e6b07376c692f44d1295e2a0f226.jpg'); background-size:fit; border:7px double grey; text-align:center; background-attachment:fixed; [/class] [class=border] border:8px double grey; [/class] [class=game] display:inline-lock; [/class] [class=text] background-color:black; margin:0 auto; border:7px solid grey; border-radius:25px; color:green; width:95%; [/class] [class=IRL] display:inline-lock; [/class] [class=1] float:left; width:12%; border:4px solid black; height:157px; border-radius:50%; [/class] [class=2] float:right; width:12%; border:4px solid white; height:157px; border-radius:50%; [/class] [class=title] background-color:white; border-radius:25px; color:blue; width:22%; margin:0 auto; border:4px solid lightblue; text-align:center; [/class] [class=img] float:right; width:30%; [/class] [class=t] margin-left:5px; color:white; [/class]

[div class=1]
token_1 (2).png
[/div][div class=2]
token_2.png
[/div]
[div class=border][div class=top]

[div class=title] TIMER
00:00:00
[/div]
[/div][/div][div class=text]
[div class="img game"]
vali-armor-shine-jpg.501848
[/div][div class="img IRL" style="display:none"]
latest
[/div]
[div class=game]Ryuda Heriond[/div][div class=IRL style="display:none"]DATA[/div]
[div class="t game"]

So, this was the place. What a sham. That little note sold this glorious fighting spectacle, a contest for my strength and to make me even stronger. Keeping strong fighters inside while mantaining the richness of the outside, of course I was a little excited. And yet, what was this? Vines were covering the big lump of scrap. It was so poorly lighted not vene moonlight made it through. I'd be lucky to be able to fight an old janitor. Well, if nothing else, I was gonna beat the crap out of however summoned me here, as soon as I found out who they were of course.

I decided to go inside with a sigh. Minor though it might be there was still a chance there might be a fight inside. If there was one thing my life up to this point had taught me, its that you don't back down from a fight. A grey-ish gue spread out of my skin and quickly covered my body, whitening, hardening, forming the shape of my armor, my passing. My feet only resonated more with the metallic sound given my getup. As I looked down and witnessed my foot disappearing into the darkness, I realized it was no normal kind of darkness. It was a far cry from the lack of light, but rather it was a form of blinding measma, completing obliterating any attempt at sight. I couldn't help but grin a little beneath my helmet. How interesting.

"I suppose there's no point in just looking anymore. Metamorph." My armor responded to my command as tiny bubbles emerged all over the armor like rocks rising over to the surface of the sea. Their shapes then contorted into opening holes, and reducing their size like a shiveled sculpture, then finally gained color and texture revealing to have become wolf noses. It didn't take more than a moment for all this, but I could feel every little step of the transformation. After all, I was bound to the original being that was now my passing.

Just as the smells began to invade my new nostrils, a spotlight covered me, temporarily blinding me even more than the darkness. Then there was a voice.

"Alright, show yourself pipsqueak."

[/div][div class="t IRL" style="display:none"]
Absorbed Amount: 0%
Acquired Abilities: N/A

Absorbed Amount: 2.5% (General) 0.08 (Pipsequeak)
Runtime: 5 mins
[/div][/div]

[script class=1 on=mouseenter]
hide IRL
show game
[/script]
[script class=2 on=mouseenter]
hide game
show IRL
[/script]

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Last edited:
???
The lost soul

Through the consuming darkness and rather deafening silence. There stood our new challenger, shone in a blinding spotlight overhead. The light was brighter than most spotlights in human history. The newcomer called out for his opponent, who he assumes is hiding in the dark with their childish laughter and games. A faint sound of distant metallic footsteps were heard in a distance. Could this be the enemy?

"Oh my~! Another challenger!? Already!? Please wait, i'll get to you in a second... Darn! Who turned off all the lights!?" There was no mistaking it... It is a child's voice, from the way they spoke to how young they sound. The foot steps got closer and closer. Our challenger will realize that these footsteps are echoing in the back, fast. As it got closer and closer, a snap of a finger or couple of snaps are heard in the dark. A black schoolboy's shoe stepped into the spotlight before the lights went on. While this was all happening the sound of 16-bit noises are heard too, as the foot passes by.

More art!!!.png

Flick, and the lights all across the arena light's up.The first thing the challenger could see is a boy dressed in fancy formal suit beside him, specifically his left side, casually walking and ignoring his presence despite him being there. He was clearly slender and pale. He had what seems to be a small black portable gaming console in his hands as his deep blue eyes were deeply locked into it's black and white screen. This was the source of the 16-bit noises from the dark earlier. The boy had a genuine frustrated look on his face as he walks by his new opponent without making eye contact. It appears that he is heading for a small pile of weapons and stuff compiled on one spot in front of the newcomer. He casually walks by as he tries to "beat" the game he is currently playing. The Arena was lit, there were huge circular disc shaped ceiling lights glaring upon them. The floor and seats were made of silver. In fact everything looks like the glorified modern version of the actual Colloseum. It's all in one color, silver...

"Agh! For the Nth time!!! Graaah!!!" The console released it's little game over jingle as he growls in frustration of what perhaps how one loses in a video game.

"Whatever! This game is rigged anyway!!! UGGHHH!!!" The boy violently throws the console into the ground, smashing it into pieces as it kisses the floor. To completely obliterate it, further. He smashed it by stomping his left foot against it, crushing it completely with a single mighty stomp. The boy is genuinely expressive in his emotions.

"Ugh... So stressful... Even video games trigger me hard." The boy complained to himself with a sigh. He sat on a dark colored sword with his chin resting on his left hand as he sat in disappointment. The boy was facing the newcomer away.

"What was it i said earlier, again?" The boy thought before turning around to see his new enemy behind him. He ignored them in his first glance for he mistaken it as normal. He then so realizes after that there is suppose to be no one but him inside the Arena, so with a quick second turn around glance. He quickly jumped off of his sharp seat pointed his finger towards the man.

"W-Wait!? WHO ARE YOU!? YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!? HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE!?" He shouted at the top of his lungs. The boy soon notices the note he wrote in their inventory. The boy easily caught up to the idea.

"Wait, let me guess. You're yet another challenger, right!? You got my note! I'm ver sorry about that, hehe... Strange, i thought i stopped sending those eons ago... Man i am become more irresponsible by the decades..." The boy sighed as he places his hand over his chin and a tired look on his face.

"Oh, i haven't got your name... Who, are you exactly?" With a doubt in his voice as he asks gently. The boy seems rather innocent as most of his lines were not even threats.

Idea Idea

[class=top] background-image:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f1/00/e6/f100e6b07376c692f44d1295e2a0f226.jpg'); background-size:fit; border:7px double grey; text-align:center; background-attachment:fixed; [/class] [class=border] border:8px double grey; [/class] [class=game] display:inline-lock; [/class] [class=text] background-color:black; margin:0 auto; border:7px solid grey; border-radius:25px; color:green; width:95%; [/class] [class=IRL] display:inline-lock; [/class] [class=1] float:left; width:12%; border:4px solid black; height:154px; border-radius:50%; [/class] [class=2] float:right; width:12%; border:4px solid white; height:154px; border-radius:50%; [/class] [class=title] background-color:white; border-radius:25px; color:blue; width:22%; margin:0 auto; border:4px solid lightblue; text-align:center; [/class] [class=img] float:right; width:30%; [/class] [class=t] margin-left:5px; color:white; [/class]

[div class=1]
token_1-2-png.507451
[/div][div class=2]
token_2-png.507450
[/div]
[div class=border][div class=top]

[div class=title] TIMER
00:05:00
[/div]
[/div][/div][div class=text]
[div class="img game"]
vali-armor-shine-jpg.501848
[/div][div class="img IRL" style="display:none"]
latest
[/div]
[div class=game]Ryuda Heriond[/div][div class=IRL style="display:none"]DATA[/div]
[div class="t game"]

That voice was a child's. This was ridiculous. I had been pranked to come here by some kid. It was quite an elaborate, risky prank. Elaborate because it took all the set up with the notes, finding this place, even getting those lights to work for this kid's little show. Risky because kid or no kid, he had requested a fight and right now I was pissed enough to just maybe beat him to a pulp even if he wasn't actually a fighter.

Then again, at one point people thought similar things about me. Besides, there was somehting intriguing about him, even with my armor covered in noses, I couldn't sense any scent coming from him. Like he was there but not really. An illusion perhaps? What a cowardly action. Well, it's what one would expect from a prankster like this kid. Odd then that he would nonetheless reveal to actually think of me as a challenger not just a victim of his prank, and that he was armed, not just with weapons, but with some weird rectangular device I had never seen. It looked like of the relics in the scrapyard museum, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it: I never paid a lot of attention at museum trips. I found my teeth clenching at the memory.

"Just what do you think you're doing kid? Playing pranks on people like this, it's like you're ASKING to end up in a ditch somewhere." He in turn didn't seem to so bunch as give me a glance. Was the relic that important, damm brat? "Hey!"

My hands were ultimately held back from holding that kid up by my absorbtion of him passing the 1% mark. I pulled back and sighed a little. It explained why he didn't smell like anything but still wanted a fight. Not that being a millenia-year-old ghost was enough to excuse the impertinence though. Fortunately, he would soon come to be done with the relic, making double sure that the pieces would never again fit together. I chuckled, just a little. Bet the people over at the museum would have a heart attack over seeing something like this.

"You're a lot older than you look, huh Gervaz." The not-so-young boy seemed genuinely surprised for my presence. Oi, oi, he hadn't forgotten he was the one that called ME, right? He even called me a challenger earlier too, so he had to know. Eventually he came to his senses, remembered our bout about to happen and inquired who I was. "Name's Ryuda Heriond. I'm here to make you my next stepping stone towards defeating the dragon lords. I'd be happy to chat a little more, but you've already wasted enough of my time with that...thing you smashed. Well, not that I mind that much. Makes it all the easier to beat you to a pulp. So, what's it gonna be pipsqueak? Are we fighting or not?"

[/div][div class="t IRL" style="display:none"]

Absorbed Amount: 2.5% (General) 0.08 (Pipsequeak)
Runtime: 5 mins

Absorbed Amount: 6.5% (General) 4.04% (Pipsequeak)
Runtime: 13 mins
[/div][/div]

[script class=1 on=mouseenter]
hide IRL
show game
[/script]
[script class=2 on=mouseenter]
hide game
show IRL
[/script]

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre