• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kazan

1590564139210.png

"Hmm!" Kazan let out a heavy grunt-like sound when Prince Andruil turned his attention to the three Oblivi slayers. But more so the two sat next to the wolf pelted man.

“Theodoric, Yuria. I’m relieved to see both of you here, I couldn't imagine anyone more capable of showing our kingdoms power," he said.

Kazan lifted his head. Even the Prince recognized his the ability of the Theodoric and Yuria. That said something. But not because he was a royal. Instead, it was merely due to the fact that Kazan could practically smell the sanguine mana seeping from the Prince.

Unexpectedly, Prince Andruil then turned to Kazan.

“Who’re you?” He asked in a blunt tone.

"Me? I am Kazan, of the Shadowreaver bloodline," Kazan answered, locking eyes with the youthful-looking prince.

-
Mentions: Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler Ace Cream Ace Cream
Interactions: LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

edessa.png

Edessa leaned back against her chair, merely a spectator to the banter that went on around her. She knew her place, and to her indignation, it wasn't amongst them. Not accepted by nobles, nor most slayers, she lived on the fray, where the judgment was abundant and the hatred was even greater. People in most kingdoms, while they may not know the full extent of the turmoil in Erynada, knew that she was unfit. They saw her position as unjust, and in all honesty, she agreed. This was never the plan, and if her father could have it, she would have never been born in the first place.

If I was only born a man, a true man, maybe then things would have been different. But no, I was cursed with this body, and for some reason, that's not enough for my family-

The thought cut off as quickly as it started, Edessa shaking her head and returning her gaze to her drink. She took a large gulp, wiping away the purple liquid as it dribbled slightly down her chin. She wished for a distraction, and with luck, her wish was granted.

"Aerith Foster the Arcane Hunter and...pet has arrived!"

The word pet threw Edessa off, her olive eyes snapping to the door immediately. She widened her gaze as she saw the creature that was considered a pet, a stunning forest sprite, and she instantly stood to greet the creature. Edessa, while not accepted by most of the humans around her, found her home with what some would call 'pets'. She ignored everyone else in this instant, making her intentions known to the sprite that she was not in any way a threat. She bowed kindly to Autumn and in a small gesture that many sprites knew of as a sign of respect, mimicked the sign of demons. While many mistook this sign as a dark affirmation, it was indeed a gesture of protection, hoping one does not come across a harmful fiend. She gave her brightest smile to the sprite, before turning towards their companion, Aerith.

"I'm sorry, I mean no ill will. I just saw the commotion and had to say hello to Autumn. That is your name, correct?" Edessa turned her head back towards the sprite, bowing slightly yet again. She would do whatever she could so that the creature would know they were welcome, even if it meant she had to go out of her way.​

Last edited:

Empress to be 2 (1).jpg
K H A L

A cold stare was Khal's reaction to the arrival of Oblivi's crown prince. A future ruler of a much smaller but potent kingdom. Yystania had littered the dark continent with spies, allowing Khal to have a good grasp on this, demon. Cruel to those beneath him, he was a spitting image of his father. Truthfully, Khal couldn't help but scowl at his demeanor. For someone with full birthright to his throne, he behaved spoiled. Impish. With a sigh, Khal reached out her hand and pulled the scurrying servant towards her.

"Your safe," Khal assured quietly before placing gold in the woman's palm before turning back to the table. Her attitude had grown cold in the presence of such an influential royal. She couldn't help it, he and his continent were evil incarnate. As a result, Khal couldn't help but count the ratio of Oblivi's people to Yystanian's. Noticing that currently, she held the majority over the room, a small smile appeared on her face.

"What a lovely cup of diversity," Khal commented sweetly, taking a sip of her wine as she peered at the forest sprite and Edessa. It was obvious Edessa's comfort lie with the beasts of the world, not the nobility. No matter, she was kind and would make a decent queen. Or at least, in Khal's eyes. Suddenly, a conversation started between the Prince of Darkness and the Berserker.

"Me? I am Kazan, of the Shadowreaver bloodline."

Khal threw the man a small look of pity, a generational slayer not recognized by his future king? Pitiful. With a shake of her head, Khal decided to mind her business.

"Sir Auberi, drink with me," Khal started kindly, waving towards a vacant seat nearby. She wanted those loyal to the Empire close, especially in the presence of dark continent inhabitants. With a glance to her right, Khal stared at one of the Empire's legendary. Khal wasn't one for dramatics but she was no fool. With a light sigh, she attempted to catch Reinhold's attention.

"Protect your people," Khal mouthed as she wiped her mouth, skewing her mouth's view from the other side of the table. Quickly she threw him a reassuring smile before returning her focus to Auberi, beckoning a servant to bring more wine.

Empire be with me.

At: Japanime Japanime Insync Insync Mentioned: LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
Sir Reinold
Floor Shifter | Legendary Slayer
Reinold was just about to respond to Aerith until he noticed Khan's attempt to get his attention. He looked at her as she mouthed a few words to him. Fully understanding what she was saying and what she meant, he nodded and returned the smile. Reverting his gaze back to Aerith, he sighed and cleared his throat. "Sorry. I got carried away." The corners of his lips struggled to curve into a smile. "Aerith? You look lovely today." Reinold hoped the meeting would start soon so whatever needed to be done could be taken care of quickly. The man watched as more and more people he didn't recognized filled the room. One man in particular who was of nobility caught Reinold's attention. Andruil. He did not like Andruil's attitude, kinda pissed him off. The legendary slayer felt as if him and most of the others were being looked down on and he didn't like it. He decided not to let it bother him for now.
coded by natasha.

[class=bkgd] position: relative; overflow: auto; box-sizing: border-box; background: #7C706B; width: 710px; height: 700px; border-radius: 10px; margin: auto; padding: 0; align-content: center; [/class] [class=image] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 600px; height: 250px; left: 50px; top: 15px; border: 3px solid #D1D5D8; border-radius: 10px; background-image: url(https://www.siliconera.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/atelier_151021.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 60% 10%; [/class] [class=basicscontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 660px; height: 100px; left: 20px; top: 280px; border: 3px solid #D1D5D8; border-radius: 10px; background: #FFFFFF; [/class] [class=basics] position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; width: 655px; height: 95px; border-radius: 10px; background: #EFEFEF; padding: 5px 25px 5px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Book Antiqua; font-weight: Normal; color: #FFFFFF; line-height: 14px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 660px; height: 270px; left: 20px; top: 400px; border: 3px solid #D1D5D8; border-radius: 10px; background: #EFEFEF; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; width: 650px; height: 260px; border-radius: 10px; background: #EFEFEF; padding: 5px 25px 5px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Book Antiqua; color: #FFFFFF; text-align: justify; font-weight: Normal; line-height: 14px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=subtitle] height: 10px; display: inline-block; background: #D1D5D8; padding: 0px 4px 5px 3px; color: #000000; font-size: 16px; font-family: Book Antiqua; font-weight: Bold; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 2px; border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 260px; top: 680px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 20px; text-align: center; font-family: Book Antiqua; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #FFFFFF; [/class]

[div class=bkgd][div class=bkgdpic][/div]

[div class=image][/div]

[div class=basicscontainer][div class=basics]
[div class=subtitle]Name:[/div]

Auberi Argyris, the Windweaver

[div class=subtitle]Location:[/div]

Slayer Hall

[div class=subtitle]Equipment/Items:[/div]
Non-magical bone sword, herbs, potions (healing, and etc.), Wind-magic Amplifiers

[div class=subtitle]Mentions/Interactions:[/div]
Mentions: LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Japanime Japanime morbidity morbidity Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel
Interactions: Kwayzar Kwayzar Heavenchi Heavenchi

[/div][/div]

[div class=textcontainer][div class=text][div class=subtitle]Text:[/div]
Auberi was finishing the last bite of his fruit, when the swordsman turned to him.

Soutien Nor-ma, the man was called; he looked so calm and lost in thought when Auberi sat next to him. Though it was clear that the man had become tense and uncomfortable with the smug Oblivi prince's presence.

Oncemore, Auberi was puzzled as to how even an older figure could be affected by that glorified clown. Remembering his position, he decided to not judge the prince too quickly despite his unappealing haughtiness, for he is the main reason as to why the band of Oblivians seemed somewhat cooperative and organized.

"So what brings a kid like yourself to the 'True Campaign'?" asked the old fellow.

Auberi, still chewing the last bits of the invigorating fruit, was a bit startled. He didn't expect a conversation with the swordsman so soon. Gulping down the fruit, he began to think of a good response.
Well, sir, I didn't really wanna be here or be a slayer at all. I think this is actually a BIG waste of my time-...No, no, that wouldn't be good.

He wanted to give the man an honest answer since he didn't want to be two-faced, but he also didn't want to come off as a blunt, selfish brat. "Ah, Mr. Nor-ma, was it? It is a pleasure and an honor to meet you. Err...in response to your question, it's simply because it is my duty to come and serve as a slayer representative to Paradi and the kingdom of Yystania in this campaign."

Auberi sighed. Being formal sure does take a lot of effort...but I hope it pays off in the end. I wouldn't want to get on anyone's bad side, especially since I'm spending at least a whole year with this interesting lot.

Not knowing what to do with the inedible fruit pieces, he looked for a servant. Suprisingly, he turned to his right and a maid was already there, ready to take his trash. "Ah! T-thank you." How scarily fast...they could probably compete at my speed.

"Sir Auberi, drink with me," declared a voice. It was Khal and she was waving at him to come closer. She did the same to Sir Reinold, successfully catching the Floor Shifter's attention, all the while subtly glaring at the people opposite to her, the Oblivians. While it might have been just a coincidence, it definitely seemed to be that Khal was gathering the people loyal to Yystania. Loyal to her. He didn't hesitate, of course he would support the crown princess, but the whole political nature of the meeting was such a bore to him. He didn't know if it would be appropriate to invite Mr. Nor-ma to join him in the princess's circle, so Auberi bid him farewell for now, "My deepest apologies, Sir Nor-ma. It was truly pleasant talking to you. However, Her Imperial Highness requires my presence..."

Walking towards Khal, he couldn't help but glance at an unannounced figure at the table. He was near the princess of Erynada, though it definitely felt like there was a large, invisible distance between the two. The young man, dressed finely, sat there quietly, eating his breakfast-oriented meal. ...Probably a servant of the princess who's also a slayer himself. He definitely seemed to be the more reserved of the two. He moved the thoughts away, Khal needed him.

Sitting down at his new place, a servant was coming to them with wine. Attempting to pour him a glass, Auberi shook his head.
"That's quite alright, you may pass me and serve Her Imperial Highness and Sir Reinold. I prefer to abstain from drinking for now."
He wouldn't want to be caught being even a little tipsy, that would cause a huge embarrassment.

"If you have plain water, that would be perfect. If not, that's alright." The servant moved quickly but with grace and gave him a glass of cold water, with a few fruit slices for a bit of an extra flavor and decoration. "Thank you." He sipped his drink, looking around. He was a bit concerned now, with the political atmosphere. Though they were just seat positions, it was clear as to who pledged their loyalty to who.

[/div][/div]

[div class=credit] Code by PrincessMuk Art not mine. [/div]

[/div]

Mobile Friendly Version:

Auberi was finishing the last bite of his fruit, when the swordsman turned to him.

Soutien Nor-ma, the man was called; he looked so calm and lost in thought when Auberi sat next to him. Though it was clear that the man had become tense and uncomfortable with the smug Oblivi prince's presence.

Oncemore, Auberi was puzzled as to how even an older figure could be affected by that glorified clown. Remembering his position, he decided to not judge the prince too quickly despite his unappealing haughtiness, for he is the main reason as to why the band of Oblivians seemed somewhat cooperative and organized.

"So what brings a kid like yourself to the 'True Campaign'?" asked the old fellow.

Auberi, still chewing the last bits of the invigorating fruit, was a bit startled. He didn't expect a conversation with the swordsman so soon. Gulping down the fruit, he began to think of a good response. Well, sir, I didn't really wanna be here or be a slayer at all. I think this is actually a BIG waste of my time-...No, no, that wouldn't be good.

He wanted to give the man an honest answer since he didn't want to be two-faced, but he also didn't want to come off as a blunt, selfish brat. "Ah, Mr. Nor-ma, was it? It is a pleasure and an honor to meet you. Err...in response to your question, it's simply because it is my duty to come and serve as a slayer representative to Paradi and the kingdom of Yystania in this campaign."

Auberi sighed. Being formal sure does take a lot of effort...but I hope it pays off in the end. I wouldn't want to get on anyone's bad side, especially since I'm spending at least a whole year with this interesting lot.

Not knowing what to do with the inedible fruit pieces, he looked for a servant. Suprisingly, he turned to his right and a maid was already there, ready to take his trash. "Ah! T-thank you." How scarily fast...they could probably compete at my speed.

"Sir Auberi, drink with me," declared a voice. It was Khal and she was waving at him to come closer. She did the same to Sir Reinold, successfully catching the Floor Shifter's attention, all the while subtly glaring at the people opposite to her, the Oblivians. While it might have been just a coincidence, it definitely seemed to be that Khal was gathering the people loyal to Yystania. Loyal to her. He didn't hesitate, of course he would support the crown princess, but the whole political nature of the meeting was such a bore to him. He didn't know if it would be appropriate to invite Mr. Nor-ma to join him in the princess's circle, so Auberi bid him farewell for now, "My deepest apologies, Sir Nor-ma. It was truly pleasant talking to you. However, Her Imperial Highness requires my presence..."

Walking towards Khal, he couldn't help but glance at an unannounced figure at the table. He was near the princess of Erynada, though it definitely felt like there was a large, invisible distance between the two. The young man, dressed finely, sat there quietly, eating his breakfast-oriented meal. ...Probably a servant of the princess who's also a slayer himself. He definitely seemed to be the more reserved of the two. He moved the thoughts away, Khal needed him.

Sitting down at his new place, a servant was coming to them with wine. Attempting to pour him a glass, Auberi shook his head. "That's quite alright, you may pass me and serve Her Imperial Highness and Sir Reinold. I prefer to abstain from drinking for now." He wouldn't want to be caught being even a little tipsy, that would cause a huge embarrassment.

"If you have plain water, that would be perfect. If not, that's alright." The servant moved quickly but with grace and gave him a glass of cold water, with a few fruit slices for a bit of an extra flavor and decoration. "Thank you." He sipped his drink, looking around. He was a bit concerned now, with the political atmosphere. Though they were just seat positions, it was clear as to who pledged their loyalty to who.

Last edited:

Matel
Lucian_Van_Hellsing-1.jpg
The young noble sat there in a defined manner, as the wayfarer took a glance upon his figure.

'Given his attire, I'd say a slayer. But in a court like this, assumptions early can get you killed.' Matel thought, as he finished his meal and cleared his throat, ready to speak.

"For those of you who do not know, my name is Matel Azurin Sultair, of the Kingdom of Erynada. I see the Princess Edessa has already arrived and made herself comfortable..."

WIth his head turning to Edessa, he saw her sitting and acting as if this was a roadside inn of sorts, turning away as he was rubbing his temples a bit, trying to maintain composure.

"I came here to represent our nation as a more...presentable...face to the other governing bodies in this council. Erynada has more to it than what meets anyone's eye." Matel continued, making sure his attire was kept in shape with small tweaks here and there.

"The Vampire of Oblivi...the heir to the Empire...The Wild Woman of Erynada...many famous figures have come in spite of certain...discomforts...to help in this 'True Campaign'. I myself unsure of the outcome, but regardless of the creature, to be wary is to be alive." Matel spoke, a hint of it directed to Anduril. "But I digress. Our own princess, as...unique...as she is, is in fact likely our best warrior on we have on Erynada, even as she bears some unrefined traits. Begrudgingly to me, might I add..."

The Baron then sighed once more before being uplifting in a more dignified mood. "Well, it matters not. What each one gains from this venture will benefit all. Whether it is to be used for good or ill is to be seen."

With his proper introduction out of the way, the individual begins to sip out of a cup of tea that one of the maids brought forth. Looking at the Blood Prince occasionally as his eyes betrayed a hint of a coiled serpent, ready to strike.

Prince Andruil
mbti memes personality types #mbti #memes #mbti #memes #personality #types / mbti memes - mbti memes funny - mbti memes personality types - mbti memes infp - mbti memes tumblr - mbti memes entj

“Ah yes, the Shadowreaver. I expected you to join this little hunt, it’d be unusual if the greatest bloodline of slayers on the dark continent, no the world, didn’t participate.” While his group seemed to be smaller than that of the other kingdoms, Andruil felt confident in their power and certainly their uniqueness, to get the job done. He had with him people with skills and abilities that the rest of the world had never seen before, and probably couldn’t even imagine. Plus he had his own power and abilities to rely on. As he examined Kazan, the gears in Andruil’s head started to turn and plans began to take shape in his mind. Kazan was a Shadowreaver and his name alone brought the weight of a family, as well as their famous shadow magic. Every legend about the dark art made them more and more feared by those who weren’t their friends. His family’s magic was no joke and even as the Prince he had heard very little about it and seen even less of it. He was optimistic though that before the adventure had truly begun, they would see plenty of shadow magic.

While she was still fairly young chronologically speaking, Yuria alone was stronger or at least more dangerous than several of the people seated at the table, of that Andruil was certain. He’d seen her skills in a fight and knew what she could do, the young science project was definitely not someone to underestimate. She was however, a prize in his eyes, something to be cherished since she was such a rare form of existence. Someone had figured out how to create life and here sat the proof. He didn’t doubt her power of course, but losing Yuria during this excursion was not an option. She still had progress to make.

Then there was the nobleman of house Kraldinov. Andruil was certainly surprised to see him here, but the whispers back home about his leadership capabilities were reason enough to leave and join a crusade such as this. The Prince did wonder what he hoped to gain, but it wasn’t truly a priority of his. Instead he wondered how he may use a noble’s whit and intelligence during this time.

While thoughts were swirling in his head. A voice arose from the opposite side of the table and Andruil drew his eyes upward. A bland figure, with very little in the way of stature, right away Andruil’s attention began to drift. Of the other two leaders present, Khal was a bastard but even she mattered more than this peon who dared to speak and belittle his own princess before her peers. A grin creased the features of the Dark Prince’s face and he did his best to keep from laughing as the man hailed himself the kingdom’s representative. Was the Princess merely there for appearances and was she the puppet and he the man with the strings tightly clasped in hand?

“You are who they send to represent your kingdom and not your Princess? To know this information is one thing, but to openly declare yourself the better option to her rivals, supporters, and enemies...you’d be hung, or drained of your blood if you were my subject.” Andruil scoffed and leaned back in his seat as he shook his head disapprovingly. What else could he expect from a Princess who ran with beasts as she did. Her own subjects spoke to place themselves above her before other royals. What's more is that man was annoying and far too confident in himself. Andruil clasped his hands together in his lap, narrowed eyes fixed upon whoever that man said he was. He wondered if the Empire had foolish commoners who would speak so boldly. If his own subject didn’t know before, they were wiser now, he hoped.

interactions: Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel Zariel Zariel Mentions: Heavenchi Heavenchi morbidity morbidity

Last edited:

Empress to be 2 (1).jpg
K H A L

"Thank you," Khal said in response to the Windreaver, acknowledging his compliance. He and Sir Reinhold were fine members of the Empire indeed. Such blatant loyalty would have to be rewarded later, maybe a medal of valor perhaps? No matter, she'd figure that out when the time came. Gazing at the seated slayers and nobility, Khal nodded her head in approval. They'd be just fine as long as egos and patriotism didn't interfere with teamwork. Suddenly, she noticed a new presence.

A man with blonde hair and sky-colored eyes was making a statement. Matel. With refined grace and attitude, he spoke with exaggerated style. Khal could help but raise a brow in response to Matel's introduction. Had he lost his mind? Internal conflicts were just that, internal. To blatantly admit Erynada's disdain for Edessa was brash. With a grim expression, Khal spoke.

"If we're on the topic of presentability, your greetings could use some work," Khal stated nonchalantly before extending the back of her hand towards the noble.

"Kiss it," Khal ordered sweetly. On paper, this would simply be a sign of loyalty but Khal's intent was obvious. She was putting a man three ranks below her in his place. It would be wise for Matel to submit, it was true he had a good amount of Eryandian noble support but he was no match for Khal in political prominence. He'd be fighting an uphill battle if he challenged the Empire's heir.

"You may carelessly address Princess Edessa, your benevolent superior, but not me,"
Khal continued, throwing excessive shade at the noble. Khal wasn't close to Edessa but she wouldn't have a usurper get by unchallenged. In addition, Khal wanted to make it clear to Oblivi's haughty heir, she wasn't just smiles and kind words. She knew how to control her people. With a chuckle, Khal waited.

At: Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel Insync Insync Mentioned: Japanime Japanime LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

A man with blonde hair and sky-colored eyes was making a statement. Matel. With refined grace and attitude, he spoke with exaggerated style. Khal could help but raise a brow in response to Matel's introduction. Had he lost his mind? Internal conflicts were just that, internal. To blatantly admit Erynada's disdain for Edessa was brash. With a grim expression, Khal spoke.

"If we're on the topic of presentability, your greetings could use some work," Khal stated nonchalantly before extending the back of her hand towards the noble.

"Kiss it," Khal ordered sweetly. On paper, this would simply be a sign of loyalty but Khal's intent was obvious. She was putting a man three ranks below her in his place. It would be wise for Matel to submit, it was true he had a good amount of Eryandian noble support but he was no match for Khal in political prominence. He'd be fighting an uphill battle if he challenged the Empire's heir.

"You may carelessly address Princess Edessa, your benevolent superior, but not me," Khal continued, throwing excessive shade at the noble. Khal wasn't close to Edessa but she wouldn't have a usurper get by unchallenged. In addition, Khal wanted to make it clear to Oblivi's haughty heir, she wasn't just smiles and kind words. She knew how to control her people. With a chuckle, Khal waited.
Matel
Lucian_Van_Hellsing-1.jpg

Matel was taken aback by Khal's statement, however he remained firm. "Says the woman who is at ends with the current Empress. If I should submit. It would be with someone that actually has the confidence of a ruler."

Matel just sat there as he shooed away the heir to the throne. "Its no secret that you've come here to fulfill a thrill, but I am here for a reason. And Its certainly not to kneel to you."

Matel then stared at Khalintensely, looking at her with solemn dignity. "Consider this, Princess. Currently, you are using the power of royalty to force those to your knee. But how do you think that will play out in response? As the Empress to be, should you not focus on being the ruler you want to be? Or perhaps through this you might be closer to the Blood Prince than you realize."

Yawning, the young noble got up and stretched out for a moment. "The people of this world react to actions they know of. Of course, little will be said of what happens here; but a forewarning mi'lady. If you need to use the power of your status, use it in a way that you can both be mentally and physically secure of doing. I'd imagine most of the maids here are envious of their status, and one of them may very well leak out what happens here.

The matters with the Erynadian nation are of no secret as well; Miss Edessa is a talented warrior, as much as I'd like to admit that factor, it's rather a matter of her duties as the heir. She simply wishes to be out there amongst the people, out exploring the world, while Erynada'a current ruler wants her to be the figure he's envisioned. So naturally, theres an odd end so to speak. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have preparations to make for our departure into the monster filled areas Terra has been known to house."

With that, Matel heads the armory to inspect the weapons, as he prepares for the fight yet to come.

Introduction: Primordial Rancorist.
Rancoristics are a clan often referred to as "The fallen from grace", a clout organization of Primordial beings who have been neglected by Deities and the remaining Divine races. Like humans, they had a trinity of bodies, minds, and souls, but unlike humans, they had full awareness and intellect primordial knowledge about their divine potential.
Bottom the steep landslide, a few dozens of meters down an ornamented marble pathway, the visual of Zodiac's physique was apparent as a vivid construct. However, the alien stood eight inches above six feet in height. His peculiar ashen skin kept warm bellow thick layers of Draconic tailoring. Marvelous, medieval rouge-ish clothing. The attire drenched in onyx black and faintly glittering crimson rays that traced and navigated underneath the draconic scales at the display.

Long, thick hair waved along with subtle gusts of wind, as the tranquil remedy of the setting struck his mind as a soon to be an obsolete beauty. little was known about the foreigner, as he ambled forth aimlessly with narrow dull hues fixed on the lunar array scattered between stars, foreshadowing the being's disinterest coming to the morals all around him. His very presence bathed every ally in the malice of his disdain. Humans, elves, and beings of all shapes and kinds were held aback against an invisible wall brought by a keen instinct thriving survival.

'He is bad news...'
'Who invited this hideous being?'
'Is he a vampire? He looks so pale...'
People were anxious, worried, mothers clutching their babes to their chests, the homeless who had nothing to lose no more felt a lingering fear more or so captivating. Just a moment ago everything was fluent and cheerful. But now, center the lively market spawned a veil incarnation. His march postponed and his gaze slowly angled to see the traumatic facials he was attuned to by now. Evening wind billowed by his bare feet causing the draconic robe to flutter. Posed like a craft of obsidian, not a single motion exerted from his prideful stance, clenched fists, and a dazzling presence. Who dares to defy their instinct thus approach a being who reeks of death and agony?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back