• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "The Fight for Eterna" ➸ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well, I got a rough draft of a WIP sheet (that honestly needs criticism as bios aren't my strong suit. A good background story to fit Matel would be much appreciated, if anyone is willing to give aid please.)

@ Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel

Man, your dude probably hates Edessa. I'm so here for it.

All while she is sitting in the back hoping he does indeed get the throne. Bitch does not want the power, she just wants to chill with her creatures and drink some ale. Go hunting, fight some people. She has simple needs, in her eyes. Lol.

@ Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel

Man, your dude probably hates Edessa. I'm so here for it.

All while she is sitting in the back hoping he does indeed get the throne. Bitch does not want the power, she just wants to chill with her creatures and drink some ale. Go hunting, fight some people. She has simple needs, in her eyes. Lol.
Probably not directly, but in essence yes. Matel would probably consider her as the last person he would trust in governing a country.

Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel

Wait... I’m confused. R u RPing for Matel at some point back in time?
Well, as far as I know, Matel hasn't arrived yet to the conference, as he wasn't mentioned by anyone. So this scene is happening during the discussion's between the princes, princesses, and the best slayers atm. Barons are a class lower, and I think that they usually don't get invited to those kinds of matters. I think. I don't know for sure, so I can edit it if need be.

Well, as far as I know, Matel hasn't arrived yet to the conference, as he wasn't mentioned by anyone. So this scene is happening during the discussion's between the princes, princesses, and the best slayers atm. Barons are a class lower, and I think that they usually don't get invited to those kinds of matters. I think. I don't know for sure, so I can edit it if need be.
I see. Thanks for clarifying. I was just a little uncertain since I thought u were expecting ur character to interact with Andruil somehow. Though, I don’t think social standings matter at this meeting, I think we have some “normal people” there too. Also, I’m curious then, how will ur character join the rest of the group if he’s in Oblivi... or is he at all (as in, are u planning for him to be operating on the sidelines)?

I see. Thanks for clarifying. I was just a little uncertain since I thought u were expecting ur character to interact with Andruil somehow. Though, I don’t think social standings matter at this meeting, I think we have some “normal people” there too. Also, I’m curious then, how will ur character join the rest of the group if he’s in Oblivi... or is he at all (as in, are u planning for him to be operating on the sidelines)?
??? Wait, I thought the conference was taking place in Andurils palace? When I read the IC it seemed like it, although now I'm scratching my head here if it's not the place...so that raises the question of where the group meeting is located? I'll definitely edit then if its somewhere other than Oblivi. No worries.

??? Wait, I thought the conference was taking place in Andurils palace? When I read the IC it seemed like it, although now I'm scratching my head here if it's not the place...so that raises the question of where the group meeting is located? I'll definitely edit then if its somewhere other than Oblivi. No worries.
Lmao 😂

Yeah, I guess I'm that dumb. My train of thought was that initally I perceived from all the quotations from the various posters that Andruil was the one hosting the gathering. What I failed to realize was the location (big derp on me, I know). I guess either the location was obscure or I thought the continent of monsters was the starting point.

Yeah, I guess I'm that dumb. My train of thought was that initally I perceived from all the quotations from the various posters that Andruil was the one hosting the gathering. What I failed to realize was the location (big derp on me, I know). I guess either the location was obscure or I thought the continent of monsters was the starting point.
Yeah the setting is at Rose's Council Castle (Rose is not a character but rather Terra's capital, one of Eterna's continents.) Hope this helps you a little if you haven't gotten it already.

Yeah the setting is at Rose's Council Castle (Rose is not a character but rather Terra's capital, one of Eterna's continents.) Hope this helps you a little if you haven't gotten it already.
That helps a lot...so, I'll edit the first post heavily right now. Sorry!

And revised. It's a bit shorter, but I wanted to get the awkward position I was in out of the way. I can't believe I pulled a bad impression on the first post. Usually I do a good job on locations. But then again Memorial Day took a bit out of me, so yeah...

RavenmannFirst RavenmannFirst Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn
The IC is already up and running. You guys are the only ones who have not posted yet besides me. This is just a friendly and helpful reminder in case you're busy or have just forgotten! :closed eyes open smile:

RavenmannFirst RavenmannFirst Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn
The IC is already up and running. You guys are the only ones who have not posted yet besides me. This is just a friendly and helpful reminder in case you're busy or have just forgotten! :closed eyes open smile:
I’d like to join as a legendary slayer
Quickdraw Rose will be my slayer name I think
There was also this person, they took a regular slayer spot. I don't know what their stance is on this rp, but Heavi put them on the character list. briana._.bell321 briana._.bell321

I'll try to put up a post tonight. Been trying to do some cleaning and it has been hectic on my end, sorry! :P

Thank you, can't wait to see everyone post once more. Afterwards I'll be writing a NPC Post <3

I think I'm going to finally post tomorrow and shake things up. Gonna be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back