• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern THE FAYZ||Rebooted||Open

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

slim

destroyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: black; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPiqfUtLCnIKxRS/giphy.gif); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBackground][div class=stoneImage][div class=stoneHeader]
THE FAYZ
[/div][div class=stoneArrow][/div][/div][div class=stoneHeader]
Character Sheet
[/div][div class=stoneContent]
Name:

Age: Maximum age is 17 since all adults were removed marking the start of the FAYZ. You're allowed to have a birthday a day after (in roleplay time) but if so, please message me first because for those who have read the book, there is a complication. Nothing too major happens but does require some details.

Date of Birth:

Bar Level: Refer to the Lore page. **I will only be allowing three 4 bars, and my character will be one of them. If you would like to be a 4 bar you must PM me explaining your power so I can deem if it will fit. 4 bars are leaders in this roleplay, so make sure you're aware of this.**

Ability: Depending on your bar level your ability will have to reflect that. If I see your bar level doesn't match your ability I will ask you to increase or decrease the intensity of your ability or change it all together. No two abilities can be alike so please refer to the Abilities List to see what is taken. Explain your ability as wel.

Side: This refers to your location in FAYZ. You can be a Paradiso Beach kid, a Coates Academy student, or neutral.

Loyalties: Which side are you loyal to?

Personality: At least 5 sentences.

Appearance: Please use a realistic image, no anime or drawings.

Biography: Give me at least two paragraphs and include when you found out you had abilities (if you have any).

Misc: Any details you want to add?

Theme Song:

[/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || @StoneWolf18[/div][/div]

Name:

Age: Maximum age is 17 since all adults were removed marking the start of the FAYZ. You're allowed to have a birthday a day after (in roleplay time) but if so, please message me first because for those who have read the book, there is a complication. Nothing too major happens but does require some details.

Date of Birth:

Bar Level: Refer to the Lore page. **I will only be allowing three 4 bars, and my character will be one of them. If you would like to be a 4 bar you must PM me explaining your power so I can deem if it will fit. 4 bars are leaders in this roleplay, so make sure you're aware of this.**

Ability: Depending on your bar level your ability will have to reflect that. If I see your bar level doesn't match your ability I will ask you to increase or decrease the intensity of your ability or change it all together. No two abilities can be alike so please refer to the Abilities List to see what is taken. Explain your ability as well.

Side: This refers to your location in FAYZ. You can be a Paradiso Beach kid, a Coates Academy student, or neutral.

Loyalties: Which side are you loyal to?

Personality: At least 5 sentences.

Appearance: Please use a realistic image, no anime or drawings.

Biography: Give me at least two paragraphs and include when you found out you had abilities (if you have any).

Misc: Any details you want to add?

Theme Song:

Last edited:

Ability List

Check this list to make sure your power is available! First come, first serve.

1. slim slim (1/3 of the Four Bars) Cryokinesis

2. shadowz1995 shadowz1995 3 Bar: Cellular Regeneration

Check this list to make sure your power is available! First come, first serve.

1. slim slim (1/3 of the Four Bars) Cryokinesis

2. shadowz1995 shadowz1995 3 Bar, Cellular Regeneration

Last edited:
bbd7f5fd300bf45f0634eb76480ebd59.jpg

Name: Marcus Itonomi

Height: 5'11

Weight: 178 lbs

Bar Level: 3

Ability: Cellular Regeneration

Side: Coates Academy

Loyalties: None/ Neutral

Personality:
Marcus is rough around the edges and often the first to throw a punch if his friends were being harrassed. He is stubborn, quick to violence, and unbearably strong willed. That being said, he is anything but malicious or malevolent. Marcus is fiercely loyal and the reason for his often violent behavior is due to his tendency to help the weak.

The young man can't stand injustice and wouldn't hesitate to lend a helping hand wherever it was needed. Even if it was something he wasn't good at. This has also sometimes caused him to help out those who truly aren't deserving and while some would call that idiocy, Marcus calls it, "Sticking to his creed."

He wont become the very thing he hates. Even if it means helping questionable people from time to time.

Biography: Marcus was born to a Japanese mother and American father. They had met at an international martial arts tournament, in which Marcus's father took first place and his mother took first in the women's division. His father being interested in what kind of woman won her respective championship, went over to speak with her.

Love bloomed soon after.

His mother immigrated to the states to live with her lover and from that union came Marcus.

Naturally, both of Marcus's parents were incredibly talented martial artists in their own right and there was no way in hell they weren't going to teach their firstborn son their respective trades. Especially, after they noticed that Marcus had a talent for the craft when teaching him some basic forms.

His parents were very strict in his upbringing but the rigidness gave the boy discipline and wisdom beyond his years. Marcus did grow up to be wiser and more mature than his peers but he also grew into a bit of a hothead like his mother.

Years fly by, training continues, and eventually the "event" happens which changed everything.

Everything went to hell when the meteor crashed into the Earth and Marcus quite literally never heard from his family again after some time.

That being said, the lessons they had instilled in the young man did not go unrewarded.

Marcus stayed strong in his beliefs and refused to give an inch in the face of injustice. A firecracker like his mother and a stoic like his father.

This is also why he ended up in Coates academy.

When Marcus's power manifested itself as a healing ability, his beliefs were vastly reinforced. He poured his heart, body, mind, and soul into his training. He did exercises that would literally kill a man but kept himself alive using his power. A process that he hoped would give him a superhuman body a few years down the line. As it was, he was already much stronger, faster, and tenacious than anyone his age and even more than most trained adult athletes.

Marcus's power wasn't limited to healing himself either. If he focused, he could heal minor and even major wounds using his blood after its been enhanced. Without using the blood, he could only heal minor injuries through touch alone but has been training himself to be able to do more without bleeding himself. Not that loss of blood was a particular problem, considering his cells could replace the lost fluid in no time at all.

The drawback is Marcus has to eat.... a lot. His regeneration does take a toll on his body's stored energy. Proteins, lipids, and sugars in particular. So, it isnt uncommon to see him scarfing down 3 men's worth of food after his daily basic, inhumanely high-intensity workout .

Misc: Marcus loves the staff or Bo. He was trained in a variety of different weapons but the Bo is by far his most proficient and most beloved.

The Bo he carries with him is the Bo that belonged to his father and his father before him. Its something of a family heirloom that Marcus helped himself too after all the adults in his world disappeared. He hopes the best for his parents and fears the worst. So, just in case his fears become reality, he has taken up his father's staff until he finds his dad again.... or until Marcus must pass it down to a child of his own.

(Marcus actually has a sister. NPC for now but if anyone wants in on that)

Theme Song: No

Last edited:
With a bunch of pubescent, hormonal teens suddenly acquiring powers and no adults around, tempers and drama flared everywhere. That meant there was plenty of people who were accosting the weaker kids simply because they could and THAT would never fail to set Marcus off.
Just delete that since the start of the role play will be the first day of the FAYZ where the adults have poofed. Other than that, good work my son

Name: Kathryn Clare Douglas - sometimes called “Kate” or “Kat” (by James)
Date of Birth: March 20
Bar Level: 0
Ability: None

Side: Outskirts of Perdido Beach, in a fishing cabin near the water
Loyalties: Neutral - Just trying to survive and take care of James

Personality:
Above all else, Kathryn is a gentle soul, caring deeply for the lives around her, even down to the local fauna of Perdido Beach. She hates to see harm come to anybody or anything, even those who have hurt her in the past, and often is willing to show compassion to those others might overlook. During these times, her mother’s influence is most prominent in her resolute determination to achieve her goals, no matter what the obstacles or what others might say about them. This determination is also seen in her strong loyalty to her friends and family, sticking by them through good times and bad. In particular, she sticks very close to her little brother, watching out for him even more closely after their mother died. Though this can be a comforting and supportive presence, she can also take it rather far and become overbearing or even obsessive, especially now that all the adults have gone.

Another place that her parents’ influence may be seen is in Kathryn’s love of music, history, and folklore. She loves to sing, and does so quite well, though her attempts at dancing have been far less successful. Never far from a book or without some new tidbit of information to share, she was quickly grouped in with the nerds when the kids at school fell into their cliques, but she was mostly okay with that. Perhaps influenced by her father’s sentimental stories and songs, she is something of a romantic at heart and a staunch idealist.

Coming with that vision of the ideal is a stubborn reluctance to bend to less-than-ideal decisions or circumstances, much to the annoyance of more pragmatic individuals. Though generally willing to compromise with others, if she is absolutely convinced of the rightness of her position, Kathryn may become quite immovable and deaf to change. In addition, her frustration with others not acting as she believes they ought may also encourage her to try taking matters into her own hands, whether or not that’s actually a good decision. This impulsive streak has been known to get her into trouble with authority figures from time to time. Similarly, she tends to struggle with interacting with her peers.

Appearance:
(I think this gal looks older than 16, and not quite what I had in mind, but close enough. I was having trouble finding a pic I liked, so maybe just consider this a rough glance, and can read more details below.)

Though she takes after her mother in her attitudes and personality, there's little doubt that Kathryn is the spitting image of Charles, inheriting his stocky build, bright green eyes, and wild curly hair. Most of the time, she keeps her hair braided or tied back in some way to keep it from tying itself in knots, but occasionally she enjoys letting it loose and feel the wind tear through it. Even when carefully braided, though, there are usually several escaped curls floating around her face and head.
Her favorite colors are natural, especially blues, greens, and browns, as they remind her of home, and her clothing tends to reflect that. She usually prefers loose tops and fitted jeans, but dislikes shorts above the knee. Most of the time, she wears a pair of white tennis shoes. She likes copper-colored jewelry and cherishes her mother's locket with their wedding picture inside and the claddagh ring meant for Kathryn's 16th birthday.
She has freckles across her nose and cheekbones, and a dimple in her right cheek but not the left. She wears very little, if any, makeup. Maybe a little blush and eyeliner at the most. As she is quite near-sighted, Kathryn daily wears a pair of green-rimmed eyeglasses.

Biography:
Twenty years ago, a young sailor newly-arrived in Liverpool, bewildered by the new place and sea of strangers, found himself heartened to hear a familiar tune drifting over the air. He followed it to its source and, on an impulse, added his rich baritone to the singer’s haunting alto.
“So fare thee well, my own true love,
When I return, united we will be.
It’s not the leaving of Liverpool that grieves me,
But my darling, when I think of thee.”

When the young woman stared back at him with shining blue eyes and a laugh on her face, the applause of the passersby fell silent, and both knew that they would not be leaving Liverpool without the other. And so it was that, far from their native Argyll and Clare, Charles Douglas and Katie Cleary fell in love and found a home.

At least, that was the tale Charles always told his little daughter when they sat around their Argyll home singing their favorite songs around the fire, his eyes twinkling as he tried to convince one of them to dance. They were very happy there and never dreamed of leaving, until one day they received a call from Katie’s brother admitting that, though he kept it from their aging parents, he was dying. And he needed her help. After much discussion and her resolute determination to care for her brother, the couple eventually packed up their things and were bound for California, a place they knew nothing about.

It was a difficult transition for Kathryn, only nine years old and not really understanding why they had to leave their beautiful hills and mountains for the desert landscape of Perdido Beach, and was teased at school because of her ‘funny voice’ and ‘weird’ interests. One day, feeling desolate and homesick, she packed her unicorn backpack with some clothes, a bag of Doritos, and her ten most favorite books to find her way back across the sea. Her father found her huddled under a rocky overhang a short distance away, cold and scared but with that resolute set to her jaw that was so familiar to him. She didn’t want to come back, but was eventually coaxed out with the promise of a very special surprise waiting for her at home. She had a new baby brother.

As James began to grow, Kathryn began to understand why it was her mother had travelled so far to care for her younger brother. He had so much to learn and so many things to see, and she was going to teach and protect him always. After a while, she started to feel less homesick and more content with their new home. However, a few years later, her world turned upside down again when Katie suddenly took sick with an unknown illness. As she spent more and more time away or resting, Kathryn began to take on more responsibility for her little brother, caring for him while their mother couldn’t. She couldn’t imagine when Katie died just how soon she really would have to be like Jamie’s mother.

Theme Song: (I honestly have no idea how to pick a theme song for a character, but I think maybe this one fits? I dunno, but I like it, and I feel like she probably would too. Let me know if it's no good. But hopefully you'll indulge me. (x )

Last edited:
slim slim Added a picture and appearance. I'm not entirely satisfied with the picture, but I suppose it's close enough. I wrote an added description, if that's helpful. Is there anything else I need to work on?

slim slim Added a picture and appearance. I'm not entirely satisfied with the picture, but I suppose it's close enough. I wrote an added description, if that's helpful. Is there anything else I need to work on?
nope, looks great.

Thought I'd go for something different that I normally wouldn't do.

Name: Charles Henver

Date of Birth: May 1st

Ability:

Spacial Omniscience: By simultaneously shutting both of his eyes as well as concentrating intensely, Charles has the ability to "see" his surroundings from a view external of his body. During the use of his ability, his viewing angles and sight can "move" through his surroundings, soft of like a third person camera. He can use this to analyze a situation from up high or far away to get a larger scope of what is occurring and he can also delve deep into minute details and specifics such as the inner-workings of a wrist watch. His physical body itself does not move but only his "view" towards his surroundings. The range of his ability is theoretically infinite, in terms of both large distances as well as small details, but the more extreme it is the less time he has to view the situation, thus allowing for less analysis and observation. For example, if he were to "view" his own bedroom, he would be able to maintain his ability for several minutes. However, if he wanted to "view" the entirety of the FAYZ he would only catch a mere glimpse, the "view" ending in the span of a blink.

If you want to change the power level of this ability, go ahead. I put it at 3 bars as there a lot of potential for its usage, especially if the user gets creative.

Side: Paradiso Beach Kid

Loyalties: The other members of Paradiso Beach

Personality: Charles is a recluse. He's quiet, shy, and irrationally fearful of several mundane things. He doesn't necessarily hate social interactions, he just finds them painfully difficult.

Despite his lack of words, his brain is constantly on full overdrive. Whether it be about some random tidbit of information he somehow miraculously managed to keep from the dull drone of his teachers or what lab experiments he is going to perform next, he is always thinking, analyzing, and observing.

Appearance: Roleplay Nation Charles Henver.jpg

Biography: Ever since he could remember, Charles Henver lived with his aunt at Paradiso Beach. She despised children, and he always thought she smelt weird, so naturally they got on perfectly. As a child he found it difficult to socialize with other children as he always felt like their interests simply didn't intertwine. While he was learning basic algebra, the other children were playing in the mud. This was partly due to his aunt's constant nagging towards him if he didn't partake in his studies. He'd ask her everyday why he couldn't go outside and play with the other children, and his aunt would always chuckle and say her favorite quote: "Ignorance is bold and knowledge reserved." At the time Charles didn't understand her, but he acted as he did because she would always give him a piece of candy afterwards.

The years went by, and Charles soon found himself at Paradiso Beach School. The teachers immediately took a liking to him due to his intelligence, but it also provided a weapon for the other children to use against him. They would call him names, tease him, and occasionally even rough him up a little. He never let it show, but he hated it. Every second of it. And so everyday after school, he channeled his emotions into his studies. He began to learn with a fervor he had never demonstrated before, surprising even his aunt.

If only life could remain so simple. A few days before the FAYZ, his aunt collapsed onto the ground, clutching her chest. Charles' chest was tight with panic as he fumbled for the phone, dialing 911. By the time they arrived, it was too late. His aunt had passed away to a heart attack. That evening, he cast aside his books and wept. In his frenzied state of emotions, he shut his eyes and pulled at his hair, feeling furious at himself, at the world. In that moment, he left his body. Suddenly, he was looking down at himself from the ceiling. Before he had anytime to look around, he was once again thrust back into his body, viewing the world through his own eyes again. The experience disoriented him and shook him to his very core. After all his studies in the sciences, something like that wasn't possible. It just wasnt...

After the wall appeared, Charles began to wonder if anybody, even the greatest scientists, truly knew anything about their mysterious world.

Misc: Not at the moment

Theme Song: None at the moment

Thought I'd go for something different that I normally wouldn't do.

Name: Charles Henver

Date of Birth: May 1st

Ability:

Spacial Omniscience: By simultaneously shutting both of his eyes as well as concentrating intensely, Charles has the ability to "see" his surroundings from a view external of his body. During the use of his ability, his viewing angles and sight can "move" through his surroundings, soft of like a third person camera. He can use this to analyze a situation from up high or far away to get a larger scope of what is occurring and he can also delve deep into minute details and specifics such as the inner-workings of a wrist watch. His physical body itself does not move but only his "view" towards his surroundings. The range of his ability is theoretically infinite, in terms of both large distances as well as small details, but the more extreme it is the less time he has to view the situation, thus allowing for less analysis and observation. For example, if he were to "view" his own bedroom, he would be able to maintain his ability for several minutes. However, if he wanted to "view" the entirety of the FAYZ he would only catch a mere glimpse, the "view" ending in the span of a blink.

If you want to change the power level of this ability, go ahead. I put it at 3 bars as there a lot of potential for its usage, especially if the user gets creative.

Side: Paradiso Beach Kid

Loyalties: The other members of Paradiso Beach

Personality: Charles is a recluse. He's quiet, shy, and irrationally fearful of several mundane things. He doesn't necessarily hate social interactions, he just finds them painfully difficult.

Despite his lack of words, his brain is constantly on full overdrive. Whether it be about some random tidbit of information he somehow miraculously managed to keep from the dull drone of his teachers or what lab experiments he is going to perform next, he is always thinking, analyzing, and observing.

Appearance: View attachment 494093

Biography: Ever since he could remember, Charles Henver lived with his aunt at Paradiso Beach. She despised children, and he always thought she smelt weird, so naturally they got on perfectly. As a child he found it difficult to socialize with other children as he always felt like their interests simply didn't intertwine. While he was learning basic algebra, the other children were playing in the mud. This was partly due to his aunt's constant nagging towards him if he didn't partake in his studies. He'd ask her everyday why he couldn't go outside and play with the other children, and his aunt would always chuckle and say her favorite quote: "Ignorance is bold and knowledge reserved." At the time Charles didn't understand her, but he acted as he did because she would always give him a piece of candy afterwards.

The years went by, and Charles soon found himself at Paradiso Beach School. The teachers immediately took a liking to him due to his intelligence, but it also provided a weapon for the other children to use against him. They would call him names, tease him, and occasionally even rough him up a little. He never let it show, but he hated it. Every second of it. And so everyday after school, he channeled his emotions into his studies. He began to learn with a fervor he had never demonstrated before, surprising even his aunt.

If only life could remain so simple. A few days before the FAYZ, his aunt collapsed onto the ground, clutching her chest. Charles' chest was tight with panic as he fumbled for the phone, dialing 911. By the time they arrived, it was too late. His aunt had passed away to a heart attack. That evening, he cast aside his books and wept. In his frenzied state of emotions, he shut his eyes and pulled at his hair, feeling furious at himself, at the world. In that moment, he left his body. Suddenly, he was looking down at himself from the ceiling. Before he had anytime to look around, he was once again thrust back into his body, viewing the world through his own eyes again. The experience disoriented him and shook him to his very core. After all his studies in the sciences, something like that wasn't possible. It just wasnt...

After the wall appeared, Charles began to wonder if anybody, even the greatest scientists, truly knew anything about their mysterious world.

Misc: Not at the moment

Theme Song: None at the moment
The ability is fine as long as he can’t see outside the FAYZ. Good work, accepted

9d9707bbe6780ec44f482631855279a2.jpg
Devin Planker

Name:

Date of Birth: September 16th

Bar Level: 4

Ability: Cyrokenesis: the ability to create ice. Devin can form creations made of ice to either do devastating damage or shield areas. The ice she creates will not melt as long as she is in close range or it is subjected to an extreme heat source.

Side: Self-proclaimed leader of Coates Academy

Loyalties: Devin is loyal to Coates since she’s at the top and domineering, but that doesn’t mean her mind can’t change. Anything that can boost her power and expand it is where her best interests are.

Personality: Like most Coates kids who have spent too long in the bland hallways with little to do, Devin is an intelligent yet manipulative person who has used her fearsome powers to get to the top of the fiercely competitive social hierarchy. She’s often emotionless except when she exhibits her bouts of rage she never learned how to control like an adult toddler. She’s not always a seething ball of fury or a cool, composed slate. Sometimes she looks at ease, laughing with those she has deemed close enough to call “friends,” and looks like a regular teenager.
She has an extremely low level of self-confidence because of her vitiligo and feels as if everyone is silently judging her appearance. In her mind, she feels as if everyone is talking bad about her in secret, even if they have no reason to. It often makes her feel threatened which in turn makes her act mean to others as a way to enact revenge despite the other person most likely not even doing anything bad to her in the first place.
Devin can be easily tricked into doing things despite her forceful presence since she doesn't trust herself to make the right choice. She often freaks out in situations that place too much pressure on her shoulders which doesn't make her a very good leader, but tell her that and she'd most likely send an ice dagger through your neck.

Biography: Devin was born in San Fransisco to John and Carrie Planker. Her father inherited an immense fortune from his parents after they had passed away a year after Devin turned one and so the family moved from their two-bedroom apartment to a 20,000 square foot mansion on the outskirts of the city. Her father quit his job and her mother followed suit. Devin remembered her parents talking about the matter during toasts while their chef was serving them. Her father boasted about how he had gotten his parents to will their money over despite their anger at their lazy son who had never shown interest in running the family business and instead dropped out of college and scraped by with odd jobs. Her dad would always look his daughter in the eye and grin. "Good thing we had her, they wanted to give their only grandchild a chance in the world." He'd ruffle her hair like she was a dog, completely ignorant to what they were saying. However, Devin understood everything perfectly.

Growing up, Devin wasn't close to anyone and was often seen by herself messing with random things that her imagination turned into whatever she wanted. Everyone avoided her due to her weird skin and awkward mannerisms but the girl didn't seem to mind. When her parents decided on another kid despite their neglect with the one they already had, Devin didn't know how to react to the small person, named Killian by her father, in her mother's arms. She felt something she had never felt before as she reached for the baby and was met with a tiny hand and fingers that clenched around her forefinger like a snare.

It seemed her parents couldn't produce normal kids even if they tried. Her brother was diagnosed with Prosopagnosia, or face blindness at the age of 5 after a series of incidents where he had gotten lost, started panicking and pitching a fit when their parents left him at daycare and picked up him up due to him thinking they were complete strangers, and being unable to match names with people. Her parents reigned the fact they'd ever have a normal child and grew as distant with Killian as they were with Devin and so Devin became Killian's true caregiver. Killian was often with his head in the clouds but was extremely intelligent in his own way. Although Killian couldn't recognize Devin's face, he'd focus on her hands that were a series of different blotches of skin colors. She always made sure she kept them uncovered and put them in front of his face whenever she went up to him.

Since Killian was practically helpless to the name calling and mockery of his peers, Devin made it her job to defend to brother with tooth and nail, and eventually, her parents grew sick of the phone calls and office visits. Devin was forced to pack her things and leave for Coates Academy. Her brother cried when she turned to leave, her hands slipping from his grasp.

As she expected, Coates Academy was nothing more than rich kids who mostly had parental issues more than anything else and lots and lots of pent up anger. Deven tried acting like she was fierce and untouchable, but the illusion could only hold up for a while. The sadness she was feeling from being separated from her brother and her home was devastating. She was silent for the first two years at Coates, keeping to herself and trying to blend into the drab interior. She didn't have any friends or even acquaintances and that was fine. She was focused entirely on graduating and getting back to the life she had before. She was 16 when she finally exhibited her abilities, and they were on Jessica Cinder, the most stuck up of them all. Jessica was the most shallow and idiotic of them all, and when she chose Devin as her next target she paid the price. Devin was surprised when Jessica and two of her henchmen cornered her in the bathroom and soon grew terrified as they grabbed her and held her against the wall while Jessica removed scissors from her bag. Devin wouldn't have been the first to have their hair chopped off, an ongoing prank for three years now. As Jessica approached, Devin's fear came to her aid in the form of a blast of ice shards from her opened hands. Jessica was sent sprawling, ice embedded in her stomach.

The administrators called it off and said it was an accident, that Jessica had fallen on her pair of scissors despite the 10 cuts and Devin was given detention for a month. Jessica never returned to Coates, leaving her henchmen and Devin to know the true details. Devin threatened them to never tell what happened, and so an air of mystery hung in the air for months. That was until Devin decided to be the one on top. Why try to make it by when she could thrive? People called her the devil and spoke in hushed whispers but nobody ignored her or treated her badly now, they couldn't. Coates Academy was now in the palm of her hand, and it would remain that way until she could finally go home.

Misc: She's terrified of the dark.

Theme Song:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back