• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fated Ones [REBOOT][OOC][CLOSED]

I saw that the others have mostly passive abilities and I do not. Abilities that they could have all their life and stuff. Is that... An issue?

I saw that the others have mostly passive abilities and I do not. Abilities that they could have all their life and stuff. Is that... An issue?
Whaddya mean? Law isn't gonna get his senses/tracking/strength till he's granted his spirit beast or whatever :p I think that applies for everyone pretty much

Actually, it is said that snakes have infrared vision.
Well, actually, only pythons, boas, and pit vipers have heat receptors. Even then, the first two can only seek heat, pit vipers are the only ones who can actually see in infared. Taipans, unfortunately, aren't any one of those, though they can see in the dark, but usually aren't that active during the night.

No, not at all. idalie idalie was right, characters won't get those abilities until after they get their Spirit Beast.

Well, actually, only pythons, boas, and pit vipers have heat receptors. Even then, the first two can only seek heat, pit vipers are the only ones who can actually see in infared. Taipans, unfortunately, aren't any one of those, though they can see in the dark, but usually aren't that active during the night.

Oh, ok.

Nope, you get to choose your own. You don't have any access to the powers until at a point in the rp, you can decide it before hand though.
Hm, okay thanks any suggestions?~ :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back