• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fatebound - A Modern Fantasy RPG

Gabe

Deer Lord
Fatebound roleplay.png

Hello!
I'd like to present you my roleplay idea. It's in a modern setting, meaning that it's 2020(without quarantine, please) but at the same time, has heavy fantasy elements.
I'm looking for about 4 or 5 players, but if the plot accommodate more, I'll be happy to let more people in! I've ran this RP in the past but people flaked out, so I'm looking for a group of dedicated people to play this out with me. I'm planning this to be a long term!
Feel free to ask questions and suggest things!

Hope to see you soon!

Man, those schmucks in your previous attempt of this RP sound pretty lame, I'm totally glad I wasn't one of them

Booping in to announce my interest.

Nice, nice! So, here's the character sheet thread!

If you guys have any questions about the RP or the setting, you can hit me up on private or right on the OOC page:

Thank you so much for the interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back