• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fantasy Wars: United OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I appreciate the apology.

I do however still feel this isn't going to work. I've rped with a LOT of people over the years and I can tell when rp styles are not compatible. I'm sure you're a nice person, as truly bullish GMs would have just cussed me out and blocked me. However no amount of nice can fix incompatible rp styles unfortunately.

I'm the kind of person who becomes the character they make. I think up everything about them. I know more about them than they know of themselves. They respond and behave exactly how they are intended too. They are designed with character growth in mind.

Most Villains journey to become the nigh immortal horror that Nixene is. However much like with any story, the journey is more important than the destination.

She won, she became everything she had ever wanted. She had done it all. She had schemed and betrayed, failed and won, and finally achieved what many would kill for. What she HAD killed for.

However now that she had everything, her journey was over. The credits had rolled but she had remained. Her story had ended, but she persisted, finding herself lost in a world she outgrew. There was nothing left to do but just... live, and feed. Like an animal.

Starting over would initially sound ridiculous to her, but dreadfully intriguing at the same time. What would she do differently? The thought would have nagged her into joining the villains, if only to see what it would be like to begin again as a new human.

I'm condensing a LOT of nuances here. I'm telling you this to say just how far ahead I had thought before I even posted the character sheet. Granted I thought you would have rolled with what I had instead of reacting the way you did, but I digress.

My point is that I think out my character, their arc, and their personality to a great extent. They react and emote exactly how I design them. Kinda like methodacting.

You've shown you haven't really been able to improvise. You yourself said you were dreadfully confused, and instead of using that confusion in the rp itself, we had what happened instead. You also said you want everyone to "cooperate" with you, while at the same time not cooperating with what I posted.

Again, I accept your apology, but I've seen enough to know when this isn't going to work.

Well okay, but quick bit of advice. You spent so much of your character’s bio explaining the backstory that you kind of forgot to explain a little of the present. You might want to let in on how life currently is for your character ahead of time, so this doesn’t happen again. I feel like you could have just elaborated on how she works in the modern day and age, and not so much what happened in her past. This would have cleared everything up. So that’s all I can give to you, and I wish you the best out of life. 🙂

BillyGGruff BillyGGruff It's a shame if you're leaving, I wanted to interact with Nixene considering her old age, would've made some interesting conversations but you do you pal :P

Also WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 Waiting on you! :D
I know. I was looking forward to playing her. I... if you want I could go against my better judgment and keep going, but I would need assurances that @walkingdawn96 wouldn't try to force my character to a specific direction. Without that, it would just be an exersise in frustration.

I know. I was looking forward to playing her. I... if you want I could go against my better judgment and keep going, but I would need assurances that @walkingdawn96 wouldn't try to force my character to a specific direction. Without that, it would just be an exersise in frustration.
No no never force yourself to do something that you don't want to do just for the sakes of pleasing others, that's called slavery. Like I said, you do you pal! :)

I deleted all of your posts, sadly, because I thought you were done. Do you have a backup for your original post? Or can you start your character over?

Also, I promise I won’t try and force you to do anything ever again. I really don’t know what else I can say to convince you that I know I was wrong and that I’m truly sorry. 🙇‍♂️

Sorry about not posting for a character. I wouldn’t be stepping on any toes if I made them a giant would I. For sake of simplicity they would have the ability to shrink down to human size so they wouldn’t be too big to fit through all the doors.

Sorry about not posting for a character. I wouldn’t be stepping on any toes if I made them a giant would I. For sake of simplicity they would have the ability to shrink down to human size so they wouldn’t be too big to fit through all the doors.

I like that idea, and if we were to have a giant in the RP, I would just ask what you offered to do already, so yeah go right ahead 😁

Hey how’s my character I put up the sheet

I can’t remember if I told everyone or not, but I had an eye exam today, and now I can hardly see what I’m typing. So as soon as my vision is back to normal, I will take a look at your character. Sorry for the holdup.

I can’t remember if I told everyone or not, but I had an eye exam today, and now I can hardly see what I’m typing. So as soon as my vision is back to normal, I will take a look at your character. Sorry for the holdup.
Oh okay. Perfectly understandable

Hey, I love the idea and am excited to play. I've got a question, can I play a low level court official in the princess' court? Either a scribe or a musician (Royal musician)

Hey, I love the idea and am excited to play. I've got a question, can I play a low level court official in the princess' court? Either a scribe or a musician (Royal musician)

Sure, I don’t see why not. 😄

Also guys, I’m a little confused on who I still owe a reply to. If you are waiting for a reply, can you please tell me? I’ve just had a busy day 😅

Hey people, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry I haven’t posted yet. I’ve just been very drained today. I will most likely have my next post up tomorrow, if that is okay with everyone. 🙂

I hope me already teleporting and walking ahead with people characters is okay, I just felt like I had the go ahead with the posts before mine. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back