• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fantasy Business (Closed)

Gizmo

What?
fantasy-town-jpg.514741

"Who needs adventure anyways? Almost everyone tries to be a hero now a days!"
You said when you applied to your local collage.
But, soon after you get your diploma you realize that fantasy business is it's own adventure of itself.

Welcome to The Fantasy Business where you can run your very own store!..... as soon as you can afford one that is. In this game you will be playing as a new graduate of Fantasy Collage and need to make some cash so you don't starve to death, the only other option is to move back in with mom and dad again and you can't handle another disappointed stare. You will have to work your very own business up in this village using the skills you have acquired during school and hopefully it will help it blossom into a full fledged cash cow. What drama could happen between businesses? What friendships and rivalries could form? You can only find out if you make your very own fantasy business!​
Rules:
1. Don't god mode or make a Mary Sue (though it would be a bit hard to do in this game).
2. No one liners (though i'm not expecting a whole paragraph every time you respond).
3. Romance is allowed as long as it's PG-13 and bellow.
4. Cursing is allowed.
5. Have fun!

Character Sheets: Fantasy - The Fantasy Business character sheets.
OOC: Fantasy - The Fantasy Business OOC.

Players: 5/5
Zeebruh Zeebruh
Fear Fates Fear Fates
capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS
Zerulu Zerulu
Necromantic Necromantic

(Also, this will be my first time running a game that isn't D&D or something similar so be a bit patient with me if I mess up)

Last edited:
I'm interested, I've been wanting to play some kind of merchant character for a while now. Do you already have a plot in mind, or are you waiting for more interest?

Now this looks epic, extreme interest
I'd definitely be down for this.
Never tried this kind of thing. I'm interested in this.
I'm interested, I've been wanting to play some kind of merchant character for a while now. Do you already have a plot in mind, or are you waiting for more interest?
you're all accepted and Fantasy Collage has almost every major so yeah you can be a merchant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back