• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fantastical World of Cultivation

azariel

master of none
Why, hey there! Have you ever wanted to be an immortal hero with supernatural powers, revered by the secular world of ancient china and feared by their adversaries? Make sure to read on and join me in a xianxia-inspired RP!

A bit about me

I'm a man in my mid-twenties with about a decade of RP experience under my belt. I play male characters and can play against any gender in a romantic setting, may that be MxM, MxF, or MxNB. I usually write multi-paragraph posts about once to twice a week, third-person past tense, and it would be awesome if we could match in that regard. Please be 18+!

The RP

I'm looking for us both to build a world together for a long-term romantic plot involving quests with spectacular swordfights, cozy evenings in warm inns, and beautiful chinese scenery. The setting can stay light or go quite dark. Whether our characters start out as enemies and grow to lovers, begin as peers from the same sect, happen to be master and subordinate, or maybe something entirely different - from the both of them traversing the world, battling formidable foes, to forging their own sect, the possibilites are endless!

Some common tropes we could explore:
  • Student & Teacher
  • High ranking official & bodyguard
  • Demon & cultivator
  • High fantasy/ low fantasy
  • Transmigration (Essentially featuring a modern-day character mysteriously waking up in a cultivator's body. Especially useful if you're not as knowledgeable about the genre/ ancient china.)
  • Exploring the nature of respective sects
  • War between sects
  • Demonic cultivation

Don't hesitate to share any ideas of your own and come join me on a fantastical adventure! Feel free to post here or send me a PM.

Last edited:

ZeeNathan

Shhh! I'm trying to sleep here!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I'm very interested in your ideas and would love to roleplay with you if you're still searching for a partner. It's just that I'm not a native English speaker and I've been taking a break from roleplaying for quite a while. My English might be a little rusty. I did a lot of role-plays in the past tho, with multiple paragraphs in one post. Oh, and one more thing to consider is that I live in southeast Asia. My response might be delayed to two or three days a post, depending on how busy I am and how big the time differences are (I'm a college student nearing the end of my study).

Anyway, I'm very interested in the student teacher, transmigration, and/or fellow student in the same sect setting. I have some ideas in mind for them and I'd love to share them with you if you're still interested^^.

azariel

master of none
Hello there! I'm very interested in your ideas and would love to roleplay with you if you're still searching for a partner. It's just that I'm not a native English speaker and I've been taking a break from roleplaying for quite a while. My English might be a little rusty. I did a lot of role-plays in the past tho, with multiple paragraphs in one post. Oh, and one more thing to consider is that I live in southeast Asia. My response might be delayed to two or three days a post, depending on how busy I am and how big the time differences are (I'm a college student nearing the end of my study).

Anyway, I'm very interested in the student teacher, transmigration, and/or fellow student in the same sect setting. I have some ideas in mind for them and I'd love to share them with you if you're still interested^^.
DM sent

catatonic

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm interested in this! I would love to do a teacher/student or a transmigration (maybe both) plot idea. If you're still looking for a partner I'd be more than happy to fill the role!

Users who are viewing this thread