• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Family ( looking for a Male partner)

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The days were getting colder and life was rough. However it was also simple, there was a large mansion at the end of the street and it was run down. How ever it wasn't, if you went inside, you find all manner of teen to adult living in the place. They were either druggies, thieves, or some wanted criminal. The male who was the head of the house was vicious and cruel. Yet the others live there fine what if they aren't normal criminals but also supernatural.

Your character happens upon mine laying on a park bench all beaten and bruised. You take her to the house. She will have to fit, become one of the fae or die. What will happen will she fall for him and join. Or will he try to save her from a pain full death. Learn by joining

Rules

Forum rules apply

No God Modding

No mary sues or gary stus

No one liners (1+ pargraph )

Original characters only

Third person only

Fade to black if it gets hot and heavy

No anime characters realistic

Cursing is allowed

Violence allowed

Mischief allowed

Drugs allowed

Abuse allowed

No OP

Proper grammar and spelling. I know we all fuck up at times it happens but I do want you try

Don't kill or control my character

Have fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back