• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | A Supernatural Interest Check.

sunshine_child

No rest for the wicked
So, Hi! Supernatural is my current obsession, I got into the series during quarantine and I instantly fell in love. I need more! I've only recently started season 13 so I'm looking to only roleplay between seasons 1-12. I desperately need more, where it's creating new plots or reviving old ones, or even modifying established one. I just need more.

Roleplaying wise, I'm open to Canon/OC, OC/OC or Canon/Canon.

Before I get into the rules, a little bit about me;

โ€ข I'm 18.
โ€ข I'm English-Born, though that doesn't mean my english will be superior because no one's english is superior, except maybe the Queen's?
โ€ข I love Dean Winchester so much.
โ€ข I tend to write between 500-1000, or 3+ good paragraphs, depending on your reply and the happenings of the roleplay.
โ€ข I'm a fast OOC replier, but tend to be not-so-fast IC, as I'm writing on a phone most of the time, and I want it to be perfect.
โ€ข Seeing as this is Supernatural, and SPN is not a light, happy show, I'm up for darker, grittier themes. We can discuss more about this in PMs.
โ€ข Romance isn't crucial for me, but if you want romance, I'm up for it.
โ€ข I'm up for Canon/Canon, Canon/OC and OC/OC.
Now, onto the boring part โ€” The Rules;

โ€ข Please communicate with me, whether it's about not liking where the plot is going, if you need to take a break or you're gone for more than a day (so I don't think you've ghosted me and leave our chat), you want to tell me about an adorable thing your pet did, etc. Just please, communicate. I promise I'm friendly!
โ€ข No short, one liner type of replies. I can understand if the scene we're at is slow, or you're struggling, then shorter replies are normal, but tell me if you're struggling or if the scene feels bland and we can add more, or change the direction. Like I said before, communicate. I'll do the same to you.
โ€ข OP Characters are not allowed. And by that I mean, they cannot be immortal, unless they are a canon character, like Chuck or Amara, who are immortal beings. Otherwise, your character can die.
โ€ข Be open to taking on multiple characters. I'm up to doubling and even tripling.
โ€ข Be respectful. I've had trouble in the past, on both this site and others, of some partners being disrespectful. Just please, be respectful.
โ€ข No pairings, where it's OC or Canon, that are immoral. ie, incest or underage, if you get what I mean. If we're doing canon/canon, no wincest.

And the best part - Characters;

Characters I'm Willing To Play;
(โ™ฅ๏ธ = Love Wise, โ™ ๏ธ = Platonic Wise)
โ€ข My OC(s) against your OC(s) โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข Dean Winchester โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข Sam Winchester โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข Castiel โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข Gabriel โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข Michael โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข Lucifer โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข Benny โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข Amara โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข Rowena โ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข Abaddon โ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข Crowley โ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข Charlie โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข John Winchester โ™ ๏ธ
โ€ข Mary Winchester โ™ ๏ธ

Characters I'm Not Willing To Play;
โ€ข Metatron
โ€ข Chuck
โ€ข Naomi
โ€ข Jack (solely because I don't know much about his character currently)

About My OC;

So, Cliche as it is, I love this character idea. She's the younger/older sister, who had been stolen by demons at the hospital when she was born, and Mary and John were told she was dead. All Dean knew about her was that she died, Sam only knew her name.

Years later, they meet on a hunt, but they don't realise, both her and the brothers, that they're siblings until either a creature let's it slip or, if in later seasons, maybe an angel does.

I'm also willing to make my OC another brother, if you'd rather, I'm flexible.

I have several other OCs, of course, she's just my current favourite.

I'm also open to crossovers with other fandoms!

If you're interested, please PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back