• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Family Business | 1 x 1 Supernatural |

Marcella

falls for fictional characters
DenseNarrowCrocodileskink-small.gif
Welcome! my name is Marcella and I am currently looking for someone to write with in the 'supernatural' universe. read below for info about me , my rules , and my ideas!

About Me
-She/her
-Pacific Standard Time
-Dog mom
-Music lover
-Active reader
-3rd person, literate - usually writes between 3-5 paragraphs.
-Replies one to three times a day, depending on my schedule
-I will 100% make playlists, mood boards and art work for OCs.

Rules
Character sheets -Please use real face claims length of sheet is up to you.
Characters - I will write both canon and original characters.
pairings - Honestly any pairing is fine with me. if doubling, I will prefer either fxm or fxf but I might be willing to try out mxm ( though I have very little experience with this one )
Romance - I love romance in stories , but only if it happens naturally.
Doubling - I like to have my partners be prepared for it, but this is not a must.
Length - I’m not asking you to write a novel , but I do enjoy a partner who can write two to three paragraphs for a post.
Coding -Personally, I don’t code because I can never figure it out. If you wish to use coding in your posts , then go right a head.
Plotting - Please be willing to discuss ideas. I want a partner who will cooperate and unite our ideas to create a wonderful story.
Site rules ; please by all site rules.
Question: Please tell me what your favorite kind of weather is, mine is a cloudy winters day. If the answer to the question is not present in either your post (here in thread) or private messages I will not answer.

IDEAS
I'm currently looking for someone to play Dean Winchester in a platonic pairing against an OC of mine , in turn , I can play anyone - OC or canon - in any pairing for you and I'm happy to play more then on canon.

-The two ideas I have are biased off the episode Wendigo in season one, as well as Time For A Wedding in season 7, and Dead in the water in season 1. We can always come up with something different if you would rather, just let me know what you're thinking. Now I do not want to post them publicly because I have a whole thing about putting my ideas out there, but if you would like to see them all you have to do is ask!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back