• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Fallen

DillyWanderer

Wandering Spirit

Avian.jpg

iksFnH87RsLYkBdgzthcB6Wd4qa1k5IbEzi9ZrqBXtREGax5aeLqOl9Jjk73ZX0CCknBx87OQsitW_4BUQMZle8dOJtWg-1Qnw8AQz5VsqFXQJd_p-mZguPjnDmd9eM4mpajVbrq

Avians are beings that are gifted with the physical characteristics of a bird and a human.
In human history, there were a lot of narratives about their origin and purpose, but as time went on their stories got lost in the world’s evolution.
From the majestic and fearful beings, they became creatures considered as the imagination of creative minds or old myth used to scare children in the present time.
However, little did the humans know that Avians’ existence was not just a mere tale but a reality.

In ancient times, they were called by different names — Angel, Sirin, Harp, Avis, and many more.
They were hailed as either gods or demons that landed on earth to either bless the land or wreak havoc on it.
They possess the power of flight, transformation, and were known to be immortals.
They reigned in different parts of the world for centuries until humans decided to put an end to it.
Fear, envy, and greediness for power drove humans to commit atrocities towards the Avian race and made sure they won’t be able to fly above them ever again.

From whispers in the shadow, the humans learned that taking off the avian’s wings and burning them could render the Avian’s useless and would eventually lose their immortality.
With just that, the chaos started which was later called “The Fall Out”.
The source of the fruit of evil nor the charmer were never found as Avians started falling from the sky and losing their lives.

When the humans took over the throne for themselves, the once peaceful and united world was divided.
Lust for power and land, a war between nations repeated for centuries.
Many lives were lost in vain as greed swallowed the world whole.
Although forsaken and forgotten, there were some Avians who lived through The Fall Out and watched the world burn with their own eyes.
Even up until this day, Avians still walked on Earth in the guise of the race that had betrayed them.

Hi, if you're reading this part it means that I was able to catch your attention. First, let me thank you for reading through that and for showing interest.
This isn't entirely an original idea, but I got the idea based on a dream that I recently had and thought that it would be interesting to build a world with these elements.

Before diving more into the story, let me tell you a bit about myself;

I’ve been roleplaying for a while. I used to have an old account here but decided to create a new one to start fresh.

I’m from the Philippines and my timezone is GMT+8. I'm working again so my reply schedule differs, but I try to reply at least once a day, and more during my free days.

English is not my main language, so I’m not really picky when it comes to grammar, typos, and all that stuff. As long as we can understand each other then we’re good!

I can write from 1 - 10 paragraphs depending on what’s going on in the story. I know that there are times that a paragraph is enough to get the story going, but please avoid writing one-liners.
It’ll make us lose interest in the story.

I like all types of genres and would like to explore anything! I love brainstorming plots and twists for the stories!
So I would love to hear your ideas! But for this story, I would like us to have anime illustrations, drawings, pictures for our face claims as I imagined it to be an anime-based roleplay.

I don’t mind playing any gender, orientation, and pairing. Although I usually create my character to match my partner’s character or based on the plot of the story.
When roleplaying, I tend to create a lot of side characters to spice up the story.

Lastly, I'm okay with you dropping the story. I know that life is important and sometimes we lose interest in the story.
If there's anything that we can work on to continue the story, just say so. If not, then feel free to let me that you want to drop the story. In return, I'll do the same as well!

As mentioned earlier, this was just based on a dream that I had recently so I haven't done much in establishing the world or the characters that would be needed for this.
I am looking into making this a 1 X 1 private roleplay but if more people were to show interest, we could probably make this into a small group roleplay instead.

For this plot, I plan on taking on an Avian character with this POV:

I should see the world fall and burn right before my eyes. That was the only reason why I am still alive right now. I wanted those humans to feel what I have felt when they killed countless of my brethren and took one of my wings. I will make them suffer using their own medicine and when I have achieved that goal will I only rest with my fallen comrades. This is an oath that I shall fulfill until my end comes.

My character would be a scientist in the present time who was conducting a human experiment to make humans into Avians.
The ruthless methods were from a book that was created by a human that she had found decades ago.
With revenge in mind and hatred towards humans, she was ruthless with the experiments while showing kindness as a front for the humans.
She might be a hateful character at first but in time, layers of her will be peeled off and uncover a broken soul as her core.

The gender can still change depending on the discussion and brainstorm that will happen.
I also don't have a particular pairing in mind, but it would be interesting if my character was to be paired with a human character.

If you find this interesting, please leave a comment or send me a PM so we can further discuss it.
If this isn't to your liking, please check on my old thread as well and see if something is to your liking.
Thank you! Looking forward to roleplaying with you!

iksFnH87RsLYkBdgzthcB6Wd4qa1k5IbEzi9ZrqBXtREGax5aeLqOl9Jjk73ZX0CCknBx87OQsitW_4BUQMZle8dOJtWg-1Qnw8AQz5VsqFXQJd_p-mZguPjnDmd9eM4mpajVbrq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back