• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fallen

Kryptic

The Boy Savior
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, My name is Jayden and I love Dungeons and Dragons (5e) I'm not much of a DM so I'm kinda looking for one that might be able to help out. I am looking for a group willing to play this out.

Rules

- Please be able to push out at least one reply a week if you aren't able to just tell us the reason Instead of ghosting

- Try not to use modern words like Lol and Thot during the Session.

- Don't cheat when I ask you to roll it just ruins the role play when someone try's to cheat getting nothing but natural 20's

- The last rule is kinda cheesy but have fun. I made this because I want to find like mindoed people who share a love for D&D so please enjoy yourself.

Plot

Our heroes wake up in a strange white room and they don't remember much about themselves besides their names and family. They are all chained to the wall and wearing rags that seem to be torn and bloody. They manage to escape from to escape from their Bonds and exit the room. They walk out and into nature where after walking for a few days they find them selfs on a town called SummerFall. They manage to convince the rouges of their group to steal money for all of them to spend a night in one of the many inns. They choose an Inn called the Raven Claw and they sleep for the night. When they wake up some of the, remember a bit more about them selves.

I know it's a bit short but it will become more clear as we go along.

Yo, I'm right there with you. I love dungeons & dragons and would love to join, I've even got a dice set I can use. Just tell me when to role and I will. Just one question, can I be a demi-human? Like elf, half-demon, ect.? If so, I've got a character already in mind.

Last edited:
Thanks here's the character sheet
Name: Garet Dreadnaught

Physical description: (most in the picture) white and black hair, red eyes, hidden black wings, bags under eyes, and is 6'2

Powers: flight, lightning, fire, and shadow magic

Garet Dreadnaught is demon class royalty who likes money and battling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back