The Fallen World - OOC

I'm having a slightly harder time justifying Persuasion as the symbolic connection isn't as visible to me as Occult is, but I suppose it does fit better than Occult.

Plus it's a higher stat, which is nice.  ;)

It's totally up to you, I just Persuasion with consistent with Roland's fairly no-nonsense attitude. 

@Grey Not sure if you saw I posted since we were pinging each other back and forth pretty fast for a little bit, but It's ready when you are~

Beth is on the banks of Acheron and is being approached by Charon and nothing you say can convince me otherwise.

YEAH BUT

Factually Acheron was Charon's river

And in pop culture the Styx is Charon's river

Soooooo....... yeah.

Oh, I know. It is therefore reasonable for you and Beth both to expect one of them.

Tonight or tomorrow. Sorry, had to do some job hunting stuff and I've been feeling like shit for days. Assuming I don't have to do anything tomorrow both threads should progress at a decent speed.

Right about now is when I would very much appreciate an explanation of mechanics, @Grey. My ignorance of the setting is beginning to work against me. :P

No need to use mechanics for this instance!  Beth just needs to exercise her will on the world.

Right, but like... If I follow my imagination chances are it won't bear any resemblance to how it works in MTAw.

I'll just google it. xD

Technically it's meant to follow your imagination and then you graft on the mechanics afterwards. :P

Sorry, @Grey, I forgot to roll the dice when I posted. The roll is up now for you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread