The Fallen World - OOC

@Anomaly

If it'd help, we can always spend another month or so on horrible things happening until Beth feels she has enough evidence to make the experiment worthwhile?

Right now, more compelling evidence that something is not as it seems would appear to be the best way to push her in the direction we need.

Or I might come up with another way forward but nothing is springing to mind right now. Oh! A near-death experience would certainly do the job...

You know what?

I thought of something. Let's proceed as normal, I'm just gonna have her head to a different graveyard. Her issue isn't trying it out, since she figures it can't hurt. Her issue is the not-Phoebe nearby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, okay. Well, she could always investigate if it's still there, or she could slip away and come back later. And bear in mind, the ideal spot for the experiment is that sarcophagus which should be just safe enough a distance from Phoebe's family plot.

I know the sarcophagus is ideal and she'll be far enough away there.

She does not. xD

If it works better to check whether it's still there and come back later if so, then that is what she will do.

Alrighty then. She can check if it's gone and decide how to proceed from there.

You want to edit your post at all?

Sure, but I won't be able to until this evening.

Gotta do some housecleaning and swing by the honors college. Found out this morning I was accepted, with scholarship even, so I have to fill out some forms.

Hey Grey, I hope I'm not being a pest but I'm still very interested in the game. Any news on an update at all?

Today, hopefully. Misplaced my specific book for a while there and wanted to double-check something for Roland's thread.

Ah, fair enough. I keep all my books in PDF form on my laptop, so I forget that physical books still exist sometimes.

That said, if you need an answer to a question, I can dig it out for you.

Either way, looking forward to the update~

@Grey Any news on an update? I know the site upgrade disrupted a lot of things, but I'm still eager to game if you are  :)

Yeah, just getting everything in order. I've got another game missing all the character sheets and that's been a headache.

I'm hoping to post for everyone still here today.

Feel free to split off your character sheets in the meantime - I'm waiting on staff to find and restore everyone's threads, since right now none of them seem to be here. 

Grey, would you say I've used Exceptional Luck enough times for it to qualify as a Rote?

I mean, I know I get a bunch of free Rotes and Praxis, but it feels weird to just put them on my sheet without actually using them a few times first.

#Justroleplaything

I'd rather wait until some downtime, but that would make sense. Hrm. 

Can he come up with a Yantra for it between here and Patchy's?

Yeah I can do that. I'm thinking either Occult or Persuasion as the Yantra. Probably Occult.

I would've thought Persuasion, from what I've seen of the man, but whatever you think fits better. 

Users who are viewing this thread