The Fallen World - OOC

Fair enough. I took some liberties with what you said in mind, hopefully I didn't overstep any bounds.

All good. Not the precise angle I expected but works in the right direction.

Okay I hate to admit it but I'm stumped. I feel like an idiot but I'm not seeing what my options are. It seems like I'm supposed to cheat, but I have zero Larceny so (if memory serves) it'll be reduced to a chance die and probably fail.

Uhm, Grey, you probably havent noticed but I have posted in my thread. If you were/are busy then I understand.

Ayl said:
Uhm, Grey, you probably havent noticed but I have posted in my thread. If you were/are busy then I understand.
Dusk reminded me yesterday, I just didn't get a chance to update it. I'll get to it after breakfast - sorry for the delay, man.

JayTee said:
Okay I hate to admit it but I'm stumped. I feel like an idiot but I'm not seeing what my options are. It seems like I'm supposed to cheat, but I have zero Larceny so (if memory serves) it'll be reduced to a chance die and probably fail.
OR WILL IT?

Visions of future boards isn't the only trick up your sleeve. Sometimes bullets just go a couple feet astray, you know?

I can just tell you straight out if this is getting too opaque.

JayTee said:
JT Noooooo! If I were you I'd be hella stumped, too. Even after Grey's hint right there. :P You're not an idiot.

Sorry for the lack of reply in my thread, @Grey. Hadn't gotten a notification that there was another post; Pushover stopped sending me push notifications, hilariously enough.

Small reply up now, though.

Fun fact - I got no alert for your last post JayTee and only just saw it.

No, I'm just in the countryside. I'm mentally compiling the next Roland post in between swearing at the connection causing me to either not post or doublepost everywhere else.

Grey said:
You know your way around what's going on here. Go ahead and apply your Arcanum.
During the day, Vegas isn't a bad place to do a deal. It's not much quieter, but it's quieter, and the people you see are often as eager to go unseen as anything else. No one asks questions. No one thinks twice. Like a coin in a vault, anyone disappears into the seething mass of humanity as it nurses hangovers and plays one last hand.

During the night, though, you come out here. The city is a neon explosion miles south, painting the sky in sick colours, criss-crossed with glimmering strands. You can barely see the stars, even on this patch of dusty road so far away. The desert bends like you're seeing it through a fish-eye lens.

This was the deal: Patchy gives you the guns at a reduced price. You come out here to sell them to the Mexicans at a 10% markup (not that they'd know). You then drive back to the city and sell their license plate numbers to a known snitch via dead-drop. Patchy says she'll have the guns out of evidence lockup within a month to sell to someone else.

Just you and the desert and your car, right now. The buyers should be here soon.
whAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

What's the big deal? It's just the intro post to my thread. I know it's kinda in-depth, but I did just start after all.

Thanks again for letting me join the game, @Grey!

(PS, I've had no internet the past few days, so I'm slowly catching up with all my notifications)

If you think that's WAT just wait until Beth gets a preview of my next game.

Grey, any chance I can reshuffle my merits, considering the... options open to me now?

JayTee said:
Grey, any chance I can reshuffle my merits, considering the... options open to me now?
I wouldn't normally allow it, but I think I will this time.

Actually looking at the rules again, we might not have to reshuffle. Apparently you get +10 Merit dots post template, if I'm reading it right. Kinda makes sense, considering how you don't always start with the template.

Trying to get a bunch of other stuff I'm overdue on updated first. Hopefully all done today.

Users who are viewing this thread