• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The fallen knights of Earth: OOC

How would you want the role-play to be experienced?

• I would want them to be in one area and clear it together.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I would want them to split up and have groups for each area.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Soon knights of all calibur will flood this place…and soon after the hype will destroy us all… (spoken like the “Gojira” guy from rhe horrible 2000 godzilla.)

I can already say that Emilia is better in a duel-esque fight, so while she can deal with some trash mobs, she can easily get swarmed without help. But if there is a big chungus of a boi, thats where she shines.

I can already say that Emilia is better in a duel-esque fight, so while she can deal with some trash mobs, she can easily get swarmed without help. But if there is a big chungus of a boi, thats where she shines.
Yeah I’ll post more enemies that I have concepts for from artists, they set a limit on posts of 20 pictures max XD but they’ll definitely be bosses and big bois besides the sins.

I think that’ll be it for the enemies in the kingdom, there was a certain style for the enemies located in Yurndöm.

Going to do the same for when I post lore about the other locations later, I’m very interested in the village outside the kingdom XD.

That is actually perfect as i am making gorm out to be a horde breaker and a tank fighter. Speedy foes cause him problems though.

When you really want this to be your characters theme song but the rp is really dark and doesn’t fit your character at all.

yeah sure buddy welcome welcome only one spot left so your fast! The only thing left is the knight of fire or ocean.

tHeRe wAS oCEaN aND i coUld have BroUGhT in mY waTeR girl??

pain peko~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back