• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fallen Angel {Modern Fantasy}

awriternamedian

Not made of lies and deceit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
A guardian angel had gone mad. She killed the man she was supposed to have been protecting, along with a fellow angel. Three angels, to be exact. She was a danger to all those around her, and she needed to be put down. Which meant that it was time to call in one of the warriors. Typically the warriors protected their kind and humans from the demons that roamed the Earth. Nobody could remember the last time they'd been called to destroy one of their own. As such, it was hard to find an angel willing to take the task, even among the most battle hardened of the warriors. Finally they found a squadron who would do it. The leader's soul had become dark, and he was so close to falling himself. It was only so long one could fight demons with no break before that violence began to sink into their very being. The others who had gravitated towards his command were more of the same. But they would do it, and that was what mattered.

The problem now was to find her. It wasn't hard to see where she'd been. She left a trail of carnage and death everywhere she went. Letters written in blood were found near each body, the names of each victim, some crossed out, maps and lines drawn between them, alongside nonsensical words, as if she was taking notes or plotting. But her attacks were so random, seeming to make zero sense, so it was impossible to predict where she'd turn up next. Until finally they figured out what the nonsense words were. They were names. Or rather, one name, written over and over and over in every conceivable alphabet, but always with the letters scrambled. Having finally deciphered the name, they raced to track the person down, to discover a young woman and her child. There was something not quite right about the pair. Something not quite human. But it was as if they were shielded somehow, their true natures trapped and subdued.

It didn't matter who or what they were though. All that mattered was that the rogue angel was targeting them. The squadron cared little at first for the safety of the humans, dark as their souls had been turning. The humans were little more than bait to them. Their leader, however, reluctantly decided to protect them. Perhaps saving the woman and her child could restore their darkened souls.

As the former guardian closed in however, the shields protecting the pair were slowly broken, and the mystery of why they were targeted was unraveled. When their true natures were revealed, finally the angels understood why the former guardian had gone mad, and why she was so obsessed with finding them. And so they had a decision to make: keep these secrets just that, secrets, or pass the information along to their superiors, and risk being told to kill the humans they'd made it their mission to protect?

So, because this is a new plot and I'm still getting the feel of it, I'd like to play the woman and her child. I'd like you to play the leader, and I figure we can split the rest of the squadron between us. I can play the rogue angel unless you'd like to, or we can both control her as needed. This can start anywhere in the timeline up until they find the woman, it depends on your preference and how much plotting and development we'd like to do. We can also restrict this to mostly the main couple characters, only using others when needed, or we can diversify the cast, giving us access to fun side plots and stuff. Personally, I like the thought of the second one. But I usually like playing multiple characters. Just let me know what your preference is. This is also a modern setting, with the only supernatural/fantasy creatures being angels and demons.

This is my main roleplay thread. My general rules are at the top, just ignore all of the ones that pertain to plots on that thread. This plot is also on this thread, but I want it really bad right now so I figured I'd make a post specifically for it. Right, I think that's all. Hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back