• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Fall of the 201st (Gave up)

Mil1

PAXROMANA

Los Pollos Hermanos Employee

Blood.
Blood, and Bullets.
That’s all it was.

And the Screams.
The screams were truly horrible.

You may have thought the Rangers would straighten you out.
Maybe you did it for Honor;
Maybe for Pride.
Either way, Nothing is the same now.

"In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again."

You Remember that day, almost like it was yesterday.
You were called out of your barracks on what should’ve been a standard mission.

They sent you to the frontlines.

You remember that day, And you can’t forget it.

You are alone in your home.
Maybe back from just Therapy,
Maybe back from shopping;

When you start to hear it.

Not Again’, You Think.

You Fear what will come.

You Know what Happened to Casey.

You do your exercises the Doctor told you to stop the voices.

And then;

All is quiet.
But then a Knock on your Door,
You get Up to Answer it,

But you open the door to a Envelope.

Enclosed is a Letter and a Badge.
It’s your Badge from the Rangers.
The Letter reads,
‘I Know what Happened that day.
I know some very dangerous people know, Too.
I know You want to Know.
Come find me
Z'm nz 2501 Jvirl Yx, Wrrsoicu, Cbtrvttviyk.

- JCM

“When I used to read fairy-tales, I fancied that kind of thing never happened, and now here I am in the middle of one!”

This RP will tell the story of You and Your Squad of Rangers from the Elite NATO 201st Ranger Battalion (Comparable to the US navy seals or British SAS) In a Fight with a Government Conspiracy.

After a Bloody war that leaves you all mentally Damaged After an Incident during a Heated Battle (Will Elaborate in OOC),

You Return home to your respective countries of origin, Only for your Squad Leader, Casey, To Have a Mental Break and Shoot up a Courthouse. He Died.

One day (Above), You receive a Letter from a Mysterious Man only known as JCM. The text includes Code at the end, and when decoded with a Vigenere Cipher Using the Keyword ‘RANGER’ it Reveals the Phrase: ‘I'm at 2501 Ferry St, Fairfield, Connecticut.’

You are About to Head there, But you don’t know that your old Squadmates got the letter Too.

Roles are as Follows:

Helicopter Pilot, 0/1
You (As the Name implies) Were the Group’s Pilot of their Transport Helicopters and provided Air Support for their Missions.
Casey Called you their ‘Getaway Driver’.

Frontman/Breacher, 0/1
You Were Always at the Front of the Group, Maybe with a Shield, Maybe with a Shotgun. You also really hated doors. You see a door, the Shaped charges come out.

Designated Marksman/Sniper, 0/1
You Were adept at Lurking in the Shadows, Always watching for the Best time to Strike.
If the Rangers Needed someone Taken out silently, You were the choice.

Automatic Rifleman/Heavy, 0/1
If the Bear was at the Front, You Were Behind them. Always carrying enough firepower to level a small building, you were more than enough equipped to deal with any threats the group might encounter.

Grenadier, 0/1
Your job was simple: Blow shit up.
The grenadier was equipped with a grenade launcher to dispatch enemies and light vehicles.
The grenadier was also not usually included in house raids for obvious reasons, but they were nevertheless essential to some missions.

Medic, 0/1
Teammate’s Been hit? Call the Medic. The medic is another role that is what it sounds like.

And finally,

Rifleman, 0/4
The Backbone of any good Squad.
Armed with a Rifle (Duh) and Ready to Walk to their deaths on the battlefield.
Poor Souls.

BASIC
Name:
Appearance Description/FC:
Other:
MILITARY
Role: (of above)
Experience before the incident:
Other:
PERSONAL
Personality:
Background: