• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Fall of New Eden

DVationz

Sleepless Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
-The Fall of New Eden-
New Eden.jpg
New Eden, home of the world’s brightest, toughest, fastest, and overall best. A utopia like nothing ever before seen. A city of peace where all can live as they please. People of all backgrounds and nationalities have gathered under this one bright sky to live as one. Even the Furraine have begun to join others in New Eden. However, just as all civilization must, New Eden has its guardians. They are known as, unoriginally, The Guardians, and they watch over New Eden’s peace, ensuring safety for all who reside upon its streets. You are one among several new recruits of the Guardians, and it’s your job to ensure the safety of all New Eden. Are you up to the task? Are you prepared for the threats that are bound to come? Are you willing to be a true Guardian?

Curious. I'd like more information on the setting before saying I'm in. What kind of world are we looking at?
For the most part it's your typical futuristic earth with a faint dash of fantasy (as i'm adding a second race). For the most part the story will take place on this second earth (more explained in the rp) but there will be a point where you get to go into space for whatever reason I will not reveal yet. The most fantasy-like quality about the rp will be the secondary race and the unique weapon(s) your character has depending on how creative you are.

For the most part it's your typical futuristic earth with a faint dash of fantasy (as i'm adding a second race). For the most part the story will take place on this second earth (more explained in the rp) but there will be a point where you get to go into space for whatever reason I will not reveal yet. The most fantasy-like quality about the rp will be the secondary race and the unique weapon(s) your character has depending on how creative you are.

Okay, I think I'll wait a bit and see what characters others come up with before jumping in with both feet, if that's okay. I like the concept, but I'm wary of fantastical possibilities.

I'm interested in joining this, are you still open to more players?
yeah, it's kinda slow atm due to a player dropping and another left on a trip, but hopefully it'll be picking back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back