• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an easy going Partner

The Rookie

Professional Coffee Maker
What's up?

First thing is first, let me tell you a little about myself.

-I'm an 18 year old Male.

-I've been role playing for about 2 year's on and off. I'm super new to this site, and have no idea how things go around here in the 1x1 RP's. Soo, I'm trying my best.

-I'm currently in a A-EMT (Advanced - Emergency Medical Technician) class, and finished my EMT-B class a couple months back. I'm working toward my ultimate goal of being a Firefighter/Paramedic. I just like to help people, ever scene I was a kid.

Roleplaying, as silly as it sounds, is a awesome way to just relax after a stressful day or week even. I like making my own story. Kinda like those choose your own adventure books. Anyone remember those?

~ My posting style ~

-Yes, I'm literate! I Dun tlk lik dis. I cn't reed dis. AlsoIusespaces,spacesaremyfriend!

-I really don't care about the amount of lines in a post. I mean, I don't want to have to write a essay every time I post. I'll usually write 1-2 paragraphs per reply. Sometimes less, sometimes more. It just depends on the situation and amount of detail I feel is necessary. Just, no one liners.

-Fun. This is suppose to be fun, not a job. If you can't post I won't bother you all day to. I expect the same! I'm busy most day's. But I try to keep up to date on posts.

-I'll play both Male and Female, I really don't care, both are fun!

So yeah, that's what you can expect from my posts.

I'm fairly open minded, and have no idea what to RP. Probably slice of life or something. So anyway.

RP?

I'm pretty much the same. I'm a writer and CANNOT STAND when someone writes like a 2-year-old. My average is 2-4 lines per reply but I just say that to sound good. It's really 1-3, like you. I'm extremely relaxed (but please don't be too creepy) so I would love to RP with you if you want! (^.^)

[QUOTE="RolePlay Queen]I'm pretty much the same. I'm a writer and CANNOT STAND when someone writes like a 2-year-old. My average is 2-4 lines per reply but I just say that to sound good. It's really 1-3, like you. I'm extremely relaxed (but please don't be too creepy) so I would love to RP with you if you want! (^.^)

[/QUOTE]
Yeah! That would be awesome! No worries, I'm not creepy. At least, I don't think I am.. Anyway, We totally should!

Hey I'm also super new to this site, but I I think that we could be a good match. I think I write around the same amount as you, and I'm open to pretty much everything!!

fandommulti said:
Hey I'm also super new to this site, but I I think that we could be a good match. I think I write around the same amount as you, and I'm open to pretty much everything!!
Awesome! I'd be more than happy to do something with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back