• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings the fall of a kingdom,,, probably! | interest check.

Astraea

strawbb
So, Hear me out.

A Princess, A Liar, And a very fragile government situation.

Now,
Imagine a young princess, the typical trusting, naive, quick-to-fall type of stereotype sitting upon a pretty little pedestal (metaphorically) only attainable to those of worth - Whether by status, money, or notoriety. What young woman wouldn't be taken by a knight with the ability to protect? Or a man who could easily sustain the lifestyle she had been living? The darling princess has her own motives, however, So one would be wise to not quickly write her off too quickly.

Enter our liar, A charismatic little thing, Easily pretty enough to pass for nobility - For whatever reason, he's decided that his sights are set on the princess - well, really, His sights are originally on the shiny piece of gold settled atop her head. The crown. Of course, everyone is after the crown and the power and glory that comes with it. Our leading man has other motives with the crown, His plans may cause just a bit more chaos. Our lead desires the crown for the pure chaos in which it would cause to absolutely cause the kingdom to fall.

Enough of my 5 am ramblings. Sorry if this isn't enough to go on - I'd love to explain more!

So, Hear me out.

A Princess, A Liar, And a very fragile government situation.

Now,
Imagine a young princess, the typical trusting, naive, quick-to-fall type of stereotype sitting upon a pretty little pedestal (metaphorically) only attainable to those of worth - Whether by status, money, or notoriety. What young woman wouldn't be taken by a knight with the ability to protect? Or a man who could easily sustain the lifestyle she had been living? The darling princess has her own motives, however, So one would be wise to not quickly write her off too quickly.

Enter our liar, A charismatic little thing, Easily pretty enough to pass for nobility - For whatever reason, he's decided that his sights are set on the princess - well, really, His sights are originally on the shiny piece of gold settled atop her head. The crown. Of course, everyone is after the crown and the power and glory that comes with it. Our leading man has other motives with the crown, His plans may cause just a bit more chaos. Our lead desires the crown for the pure chaos in which it would cause to absolutely cause the kingdom to fall.

Enough of my 5 am ramblings. Sorry if this isn't enough to go on - I'd love to explain more!
As I said, it's 5 am and I've yet to get any sleep - I forgot a little bit.

This will be semi to multi-paragraph replies, My replies will be a few times per day though I don't mind if you reply less than me.

Hi there!! This role play sounds like it will lead to a great story. I would love to hear more! I would love to join you on this journey!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back