• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fall- Episode 1 Gundra’s Demise.

OmniscientBurrito

Roleplay Type(s)
193ECA3B-31EA-461A-9BB8-FFE4FB914B59.jpeg
The World of Pulsana Has fallen, a Deadly cancer has begun to spread and Its just a matter of time before the denizens begin to realize it. Though some nations and kingdoms are closer to the Malignancy than others, all will eventually face this darkness, and either wether the storm or be wiped out by it. But how did this all start? A good question luckily one with a pretty straightforward answer.

The Nation of Illum was once a home to a prodigious Magic University where they practiced the magical arts specifically seeking to advance them. Well eventually an overly ambitious mage Committed the ultimate taboo, he reached out to the worlds beyond our own…and something reached back to him. A Being calling itself Thenon has crept through into our reality. At once it began to dominate the minds of sorcerers and wizards, who would in turn allow it to access its forces from the other world. In a matter of hours the entire kingdom of Illum fell into control from the growing cult of Thenon. Realizing the chaotic threat posed by the cult all neighboring nations would seal their borders. A useless gesture in all honesty. As after overthrowing the military and lords, the Cult would spread throughout all of Illum seeking any and all people there to either recruit or slaughter them.
~~~
Finally this cult seems to have gathered its forces and begins to reach out to the surrounding nations with probing assaults. Of the three nations surrounding Illum, their target was The Nation of Gundra. The easiest one to reach as it is separated from Illum by a mere River. Fearing the danger may be more than it seems, Gundra’s king, Devonte Prawna, Has Put out a call for his nations greatest minds, leaders, and warriors Preparing them to respond to this growing danger. Yet they are not alone.

7517546B-1921-4CBC-8E69-CB53B1905167.jpeg
Around the world A few individuals have begun to notice the world seems to he changing to match Thenon’s. Strange never before seen creatures seem to spring up left and right, some are even talented enough in the mystical arts to pinpoint the location of the disturbance. As a direct result several legendary heroes are descending upon the Nation of Gundra each with the hopes of preventing the end of the world. Many have begun to call upon the power of the gods, Meanwhile Thenon has directly challenged these gods and has begun cranking out “legends” of his own to match the forces being brought to bear against him.
~~~

You find yourself in one way or another wrapped up in all of this chaos. Perhaps you are one Of Gundra’s heroes being called by the king? Perhaps your a foreigner from another nation who somehow learned about Thenon and have come to prevent his domination of the world? Maybe you are just an unlucky civilian who was drafted into the army as the border skirmishes started? Regardless of Why or how you are now tied into this madness, and a portion of the weight of the world now sits on your shoulders…dont drop the ball ;)

(Lore in progress)​

Is this sided? Meaning RPers can play on either King's Resistance or Bad Guy's Forces?
No its not. There are multiple “good guy” factions. But the “Bad guys” are not really gonna be playable. We can certainly use your ideas if you feel like it. That said…All the Forces united against Thenon do not need to be morally good, in fact rarely if ever is it so black and white. We are in more of an Enemy of My Enemy is my friend type of alliance.

Heck my Hero is Fighting in exchange for a royal pardon.

to be honest morality means little when faced with Illogical Hatred and Death which is basically the bread and butter of Thenon.

No its not. There are multiple “good guy” factions. But the “Bad guys” are not really gonna be playable. We can certainly use your ideas if you feel like it. That said…All the Forces united against Thenon do not need to be morally good, in fact rarely if ever is it so black and white. We are in more of an Enemy of My Enemy is my friend type of alliance.

Heck my Hero is Fighting in exchange for a royal pardon.

to be honest morality means little when faced with Illogical Hatred and Death which is basically the bread and butter of Thenon.
K well like i'mma wait for lore and CS then and see if I'm down then k?

Here is a basic lore page for the world and nations.

The next Post below it will contain the information on playable races, Magic mechanics, some info on Thenon and His cult, monsters, and Origin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back