• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Fajadi Affair of Descending Fire RY 768 (Exalted 3e Dragon-Blooded) (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm really gonna miss those punches worth 1000 dice of agg each. Unfortunately, sometimes we have to make sacrifices.

While Creation Slaying Oblivion Kick was Creation Slaying Oblivion Kicked, there are still some ridiculous things you can do.

I mean, have you seen Solar Brawl?

I still haven't read through the Lunars charms yet, but I saw some posts demonstrating just how nasty they can get.

I was lucky enough to be a backer for the Lunars book, and I am really stoked to see what my favorite types of Exalts have coming to them!

Esbilon Esbilon Do you want to Influence her away from her stated goal, or just conversation?
She doesn't seem to be out to start a revolution right now, so no, at this stage it's just a warning. Or perhaps an Instill action to give her some manner of Intimacy against going off half-cocked on a revolution.

Hey everyone! Just to give you all a quick heads-up, I'm taking a plane flight to Texas to visit some family later today, so I will be off line for a few hours while I travel. I'm bringing my tablet along so I can keep posting over the weekend, but I won't be on as much over the next few days.

Hey everyone! Just to give you all a quick heads-up, I'm taking a plane flight to Texas to visit some family later today, so I will be off line for a few hours while I travel. I'm bringing my tablet along so I can keep posting over the weekend, but I won't be on as much over the next few days.

Whereabouts in Texas?

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws Roll 2 more for your stunt on the Strength+Athletics, and roll 1 more die as a situational Bonus from your success at Fivefold Resonance Sense earlier, as you have a sense of how the stone is laid out.

Georgetown. My dad lives there. Its about an hour north of Austin.

I know Georgetown. I was in a wedding there, and good friend went to college there.

Staying there the whole time, or would you be able to pop down to Austin? I'm up in Dallas, but I know little food spots in most major cities in Texas.

Usually Anima Flux only kicks in at the start of your turn, but this is cool and good and I am in favor of cool and good. Also, If you had any other Aura from that last action, you are now in Earth.

Goli and the miners (since they failed their roll) are the only non-DBs still in Close Range to you. The woman is cowering in the corner a range band away.

Also, Goli is in Crash, so you deal Lethal to him...

I'm fine with it as my turn. No actual attack, and still dealing damage, and causing mayhem to our enemies. My work here is done... :-)

No worries. Will have to consider what my action will be.
Wait, the Red Jade Axan felt was the flame piece weapon now abandoned next to him?

No worries. Will have to consider what my action will be.
Wait, the Red Jade Axan felt was the flame piece weapon now abandoned next to him?

Yep, and the associated gauntlets. To be fully transparent it is Sekhem from Arms, although probably not that exact history. He also has red jade reinforced into his clothes, so light armor.

Split time is fuzzy. I'd suggest that they can reference the sudden light erupting into the sky once they exit the estate, but I'll defer to how they'd want to handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back