• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Fajadi Affair of Descending Fire RY 768 (Exalted 3e Dragon-Blooded) (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
He was the best dog. We'd had him for ten years, getting him just after we got married.

I'm slowly recharging my batteries, and will make sure we resume with a bang.

Hey all, I just got the Backer PDF of the Dragon-Blooded book, and I saw some change in the character creation:

You get 15 Charms + 5 additional Excellencies.

Yeah, there are also some tweaks to various charms (although I haven't really had a chance to dive in).

We can retool everyone after we close these scenes.

Had some good days and hope to back in the groove soon.

I barely managed to check, beyond the character creation. But will be nice to check them out. And would be fun to get 5 extra Charms...

It lives! I had thought that this was a lost cause. I think I can get back on with this, and I can give Sherwood a nudge. He should come back too.

I heard a rumor that this game might be coming back to life. I'm willing to come back if we can get enough players to return.

I'm around the site still, just a lot busier with work these days than I used to be.

We are. I'm still full-time dad on the weekend, but I'm going to do a handy dandy recap of the events so far in the Lore Thread and then update the IC thread.

Recap finished, IC post up for combat. Sayan post up next.

Sherwood Sherwood 11 successes -3 defense +12 damage -8 soak = 12 damage. Roll 'em.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws 6 successes -4 defense +13 damage -14 soak = 1 damage.

Psychie Psychie 12 successes -4 defense +19 damage -14 soak = 13 damage.

Rykon Rykon Feel free to post your action, or to wait to see how the initiative order shakes out after damage has been rolled.

I'm working on my action right now. It's taking a moment to remember how this character works.

I do have a question though after reviewing my character sheet. Now that the book has gone through the layout stage, I see that they added 5 free excellencies in addition to the 15 starting charms. Assuming we incorporate that into the game, should we reconcile the additional charms before we post any actions? Alternatively, should we ignore that update to the Dragon-Blooded book?

Post up. Please respond with your final Defense and Soak after charms, and I'll do the same from here on in.

It gives a slight tip to the defense, declaring after seeing the Attack roll, but that's the breaks with PBP sometimes. The alternative of declare, declare, roll, seems like it would take too long.

For future attacks (and the current one for Zakas), would you like to describe the outcome with your damage roll, or leave that to me?

For the attack on Alys, if I can parry the fire blast with my Grand Daiklave, I have a 6 Parry. If not, I'll have to try and stunt my Evasion up.

For the attack on Alys, if I can parry the fire blast with my Grand Daiklave, I have a 6 Parry. If not, I'll have to try and stunt my Evasion up.

While I'd love to rule in favor of hitting you, you can parry it, especially with a stunt, although I don't believe even that's required this edition, unless you were using brawl.

So, are we at the top of the round now? I'm ready to unleash a major Decisive attack on some bad guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back