• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Fajadi Affair of Descending Fire RY 768 (Exalted 3e Dragon-Blooded) (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So, the third, forth and fifth dots of Attributes and Abilities cost the same, flat fee? That works for me.

They all cost as if they were a third dot? Is that right? I don't want to mess it up when it comes time to spend points.

Should be 8 for attributes and 4 (3) for abilities right? 4xcurrent and 2xcurrent dots (-1) as the third dot plugs in a 2 into those for getting the third dot.

That would make adding a dot to an Attribute the same as a Favored Charm. Nice.

Esbilon Esbilon with Sayan's realization of what is going on, would they interject and explain what is up, joining the two conversations, or wait and see how Senesh responds to Alys?

Sorry, I had a bit of an off day yesterday, and I have guests coming over today. Will try and reply tomorrow, but feel free to move on.

No problem, I just wasn't sure if you were going to sit on that info or not, for later keikaku.

Weekend with the kids and then an overnight deployment wiped me out. I'll hopefully get something up tonight.

Speaking of work, how is the new job Rykon Rykon ?

Almost every problem I had with my last job is not a thing here. It's great. I can elaborate, but I don't want to bore y'all.

If anyone has anything else to add to the conversation with the Satrap, or the rest of the assembled dynasts before moving to the manse, feel free. There is a little more to happen here at the docks, but I wanted to make sure I gave space for you all to say anything else you wanted to before the little kerfuffle starts.

If no one has anything else to say here before you all would start to try and leave, then I will continue.

e: didn't realize there is an enforced delay between posts. Weird.

Sherwood Sherwood is Tomiko is an Immaculate Monk? I could have sworn she was just Cloister-trained, but never took the vows. Am I mixing things up here?

Wow terrible luck with this character this far.

Just to clarify, I'm not necessarily leaving yet, just calling the cloud chair back in the event the group leaves.

Psychie Psychie sorry I was a little confusing, but the qadi who hit the child is still standing in front of you, the other qadi is the one who started to walk away. Should have given some features to differentiate beyond "hit kid" and "was on a moose".

edit: although your post is still good considering, just those become a bit more pointed jabs at the aggressor still standing by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back