What's new

The Fajadi Affair of Descending Fire RY 768 (Exalted 3e Dragon-Blooded) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Esbilon

Seven Thousand Club
Sayan places her own hand on top of Yasinim's and gives the other woman an affectionate smile, "I'm quite alright, darling, I was nowhere near the execution when it happened, I am merely inquiring on behalf of an Imperial Magistrate whom I'd like to think well of me. Though had I been there, I do believe myself to be a match to an angry quadi or two," she adds with the easy confidence of those born to power. "However, I was nearby during an earlier altercation between a number of quadis as well as the deceased and some of their associates. That one was handled by without my direct involvement as well," she finishes and looks entirely unperturbed.

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Tomiko eyes the three, and decides to let Alys deal with the large man, so she turns her attention to the one with the fire wand. With blistering speed, she hurls her chakram at the man, trying to drive him back and out of good position to fire back.
Making a Withering attack against Abiz
Dex (5) + MA (5) + Specialty (1) + Weapon Accuracy (5) + Stunt (2) = 18

11 successes to hit

Form Charm active
Health Levels
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ]
I [ ]

Willpower: 6

Personal: 13
Peripheral: 31 (21) / 8
Committed: 10

Join Battle: 7 + 3 successes

Parry: 6
Evasion: 5 / 6 vs Ranged Attacks +1 from Form Charm

Total Soak: 9
Hardness: 4

Guile: 4
Resolve: 4

Infinite Jade Chakram - Melee: Accuracy +5, Damage +10, Overwhelming 3
Infinite Jade Chakram - Ranged: Accuracy Close +5, Short +4, Medium +3, Long 0

The chakrams whip at Abiz with alarming alacrity. His eyes widen in surprise, and he lets out a curmudgeonly hoot and howl as he shuffles backwards, spinning the dragon sigh wand hand over hand, deftly trying to deflect the attack, but ultimately failing.

OOC:
Defense 4+1(stunt)-2(surprise)= 3

Everyone ++ Drunk Nona are arrayed at about Short range from the hidden room where the Perpetrator and accomplices are.
Round 1
|Character|Init|
XTomiko = 9X
>Axan = 8<
>Alys = 8<
>Stregga = 8<

-Zakas = 4
-Abiz = 4
-Goli = 3
-Nona = 3

"Oh, that's a relief."
Yasimin takes on a teasing tone with Sayan,
"I know you aren't as frail as we mere mortals, but I still worry about you sometimes."
She takes a quick look around, then gulps down the rest of her coffee,
"Now that your business is done must you get back to your Magistrate, or can we move from tea and coffee so something with a bit more spirit in it?"

Missed opportunity in the previous post, but Guillard is reading intentions on you from that last exchange where you asked about the qadi's name, to see if you are suspicious of his affiliation with the proceedings, and if you are trying to goad information he shouldn't have out of him. He would have responded the same either way.

Axan feels the weight of his spear shift in his arms, as he eyes the big guy (Goli). He let's out a snarl at the man's words "If you didn't want it to be our fight, you shouldn't have done it on our watch. Now you will feel the wrath of the Dragons." And with that, he lunges forward, with his spear leading a feint, and then, at the last second, being raised to strike the chin of the big man, trying to force him to literally eat whatever comment he was about to come back with.

withering attack with spear. Dex 2, Melee 3, specialty 1, 2 for stunt. Forgot 2 accuracy

6 suxxes on 12 dice, wooh

Also, you should let Tomiko know her opponent's soak, so she can roll for damage, and see how much her initiative increases, and her opponent's lowers. With her roll, she might even be able to initiative crush him.

-0 [ ][ ]
-1 [ ][ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ]
I [ ]

Willpower: 7

Essence: 2
Peripheral: 31
Committed:

Join Battle: 5

Parry: 3
Evasion: 0

Total Soak: 10
Hardness: 0

Spear – Accuracy +2 (8 dice), Damage +9, Defense +1, Overwhelming 1

Last edited:

Esbilon

Seven Thousand Club
OOC: Sayan's Guile is 5 (sorry, I'd failed to account for my specialty on the sheet. It's updated now), so Guillard's attempt fails.

"The magistrate will keep, I think," Sayan replies, her eyes seeking out Yasnim's and sparkling when they find them, "and spirit you say? I like spirit."

Alys does not let out any fierce battle cries out shots of anger, but instead she calmly talks as she advances on the large man. "Why did you kill them? What did they do to you to earn their deaths? Considering that this will lead to your own grave, was it worth it?" She follows up her calm words with a nasty swing of her sword.
Performing a Withering attack, spending 5m on Stoking Bonfire Style
Dex (3) + Melee (5) + Specialty (1) + Accuracy (1) + Charm (5) = 15 dic

12 successes
Health Levels
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] - [ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ]
-I [ ]

Willpower: 5

Essence: 2
Peripheral: 31 / 26
Committed: 14

Join Battle: 5 + 3 successes

Parry: 6
Evasion: 2

Resolve: 3
Guile: 2

Personal Soak: 5
Total Soak: 16 / Hardness 10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)