• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fair Folk

blunderingbibliophile

I... am a librarian!
Have you ever been inside a faerie ring?
No?
Think again.

Have you ever walked into a room and noticed a broken clock on the wall? Has someone ever thought twice before giving you their name or age? Have you ever met someone whose smile made you shiver, and not because they scare you...

They don't look any different, a clever disguise, but the fae are all around us, even in the modern world. They're just... Hiding.

Your character was born with the gift of True Sight, the ability to see the fae for what they are, but never knew it, having never run into one before. One day, after walking into a tea shop, they're startled to find the inhuman creatures within. Wings, horns, fangs, and all... These fae aren't Tinkerbell. And though their kind aren't inherently evil... They're known for being a little mischievous. Upon realizing that your character can see them, one of them casts a little spell...

----------

About me:

10+ years rp experience
2-6 paragraphs on average
Platonic or Romantic stories
MxF pairings, I'd like to play the F, sometimes doubles, always plays multiple characters.
Can sometimes reply every day, sometimes every week.
Just really wants to write modern faeries or other modern fantasy.
Has a dorky cat, let me show her off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back