The Failed Experiment!

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Yuki's eyes shot open, her breathing was heavy and sweat covered her body. She shook as she sat up and wiped the tears from her good eye. "I h-hate...these nightmares..." she whispered wrapping her arms around herself. Once she stopped trembling she reached over and grabbed her eye patched putting it in place. "Why was I even born...well made..." she groaned.

She stood and stretched before changing from her night clothes to her skirt and shirt. Running a hand through her long hair to get any possible knots out. Sje walked out of her room and  to the kitchen where a shifter was sitting, "Hello Celeste..." she whispered as she passed the cat woman. Celeste turned, "Had nightmares again I take it..." she said as she stood and carried her empty plate to the sink. Yuki nodded, "Sorry I'd I woke you up..." Celeste patted the girls back, "Oh your fine, no need to worry we all have bad dreams." She said with a very smile. Yuki huffed, "Yeah well not all of them involve them waking up screaming half the time..." Celeste shrugged, "Doesn't matter to me, if it did I wouldn't be living here with you. Also we really should find someone else to rent out the third room, maybe a cute guy!!!" The girl said while wiggling her brows. Yuki shook her head, "Are all you female lions so into guys..." she said rolling her eyes. "I'll be back later going to go do some shoping and maybe sale some of the perfume that I made." Lest nodded, "Okay just be careful girl, don't know what could happen and I don't want to have to come to your rescue!"

Yuki shook her head as she walked out the door with a small basket of bottles, that held a light bluish liquid. She made her way to the market place.

(Anyone can join!!!)

Yuki stopped short on her way to the market place. She turned back looking towards the direction of their house. She smiled slightly, "I'm thankful for the run away lioness!!!" She said with a soft chuckle, Celeste sneezed as she was carefully putting flower petals in a beautiful arrangement. "Damnit!!!!" She growled watching as they scattered everywhere. Yuki turned humming a tune and skipping with joy. She made her way to the booth set up for her. She flipped over an open sign, "Perfumes sure to attract the one you need in your life!!!" she called out. A few girls stopped by asking if what she said was true and what it was made from. Yuki nodded, "Larkspur...it doesn't force anyone to fall for you but if you truly have a connection then it is strengthened." The girls giggled and asked for a bottle each, "Enjoy!!!" She said waving, she watched as they glanced at her eye patch and then walked away chattering about it. She was used to that though, she sighed running her fingers over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adriana was a young girl no older looking than 12. She was barefoot and had long blonde hair, her eyes were clouded over because she was blind. She was walking through the marketplace, she had no problem walking even though she couldn't see. She overheard the girl tell the girls about love and potions, she laughed and let the gaggle of giggling girls walk past her. Once they were gone Adriana walked up to her booth, she overheard them talk about the eye patch. "so you seem to get a lot of chatter around here." she placed her hands on her table, "you bottles are just weird smells, they won't do anything of those things you promised."

Yuki's eyes landed on the girl, "You are rather rude." she said coldly. She opened a bottle of the perfume, "It only works if you one wear it, two come in contact with the one you are meant to be with while wearing it." She crossed her arms, looking at the girls clouded eyes. 

Adriana laughed "and how long does it take?" she shook her head "it depends on the user, but if I wear it everyday I bet my true love will find me" she clasped her arms together and said it in a mocking voice. "I can smell them, there is no such magic in them" she shook her head "hell there is no such magic that exists, unless your trying to take someone against their will" she put her hands back on the table leaning closer to her "it's not nice to stare, it's that what you ate about all the others around you? staring at that eyepatch of yours?"

She was taken aback by the girl talking about her eye patch. Anger filled her, her blade appeared and she held just against the girls neck. "You know nothing...not of what I am selling and not of what has been done to me. N.O.T.H.I.N.G." She growled, this girl was a nuisance. 

Celeste was walking around the house when she noticed a few bottles and a basket of muffins that Yuki had left behind. She grabbed them and walked outside, shifting she held the basket in her mouth and ran. She wasn't worried really but the muffins were Yuki's best seller. They had larkspur in them and it relaxed people. The perfumes tended not to sale as much because people either thought it was devil's magic or all just some fake deal to get money. She easily made her way through the forest and into the market. Only a few people screamed, but most stayed silent as she passed them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adriana didn't move, she knew how temperamental people could be. "I'm a child and you have a blade to my throat?" she smirked "look around you, I'm a blind child and you attacked me, doesn't look good for business now does it?" she tilted her head like she was looking around the town. "I don't know about you, nor did I assume I did, I just made a comment on what you call spells" 

Yuki laughed, "Your appearance has nothing to do with how old you may actually be, child." The blade slowly vanished into petals, "And I never said it was a spell nor did I say it sealed with magic." Celeste came out of nowhere and skidded to a halt. She walked up next to a girl who seemed to be talking to Yuki. She raised up on her hind legs placing her big paws on the table and sitting the basket down. She shifted back to her human form, "You forgot these..." she said with a slight pant.

(Haha my phones been changing Larkspur to lukspar all this time...whoops...)

Adriana smirked and took a breathe as the blade vanished "despite what you think, I'm actually younger than what I look like" she shook her head and took a step back as the new figure approached, she felt the energies change and a girl stood close by where the creature was. "well now that's not something you experience everyday" she put her hand out, not close enough to touch Celeste, but she moved her hand wiggling her fingers in the air feeling the energies. "a shifter"

Celeste glanced over, "Yes?" She said unaware that the girl was blind, she just thought the girls eyes were that way. Yuki groaned, "how about both of you go somewhere else..." Lest turned back to Yuki for a bit, "I brought that stuff you should at least say thanks.

Adriana chuckled "don't expect a thanks from her, she is very rude" she sighed and crossed her arms again "I have no intention of hanging around here anyway" she sighed and tilted her head "I just wanted to find something fun to do and I came across this scammer"

Celeste sighed turning towards the girl, "So your just like everyone else who is single minded...." she jumped over the table and hugged Yuki. "Yuki may be a bit rough around the edges but she isn't a scammer..." "Celeste...hush you don't need to explain anything to her." She turned and crossed her arms, "Well how else do you expect people to understand it's not like you volunteered to be made!!!" She growled.

Made... That word struck a nerve with Adriana. "no one asked to be made" she shook her head, they might have 2 different meanings but it was true regardless. She liked her front fang. 

Yuki reached over smacking Celeste in the face, "Never bring up those people to me again!!!" She spun and glared, "Get lost little girl before..." Celeste spun kicking Yuki in the stomach. "What have I told you woman about your temper!!!!" Yuki went flying into a wall that was a bit aways from her stand. 

Adrianna laughed, now this was some excitement. She wiggled her bare toes on the ground. "woah now don't go crazy over there" she was shaking a bit, it had been awhile since she got to fight anyone she was itching to do something. 

Yuki coughed holding her stomach she stood back up, "S-sorry...." She crossed her arms, "Yeah you better be I didn't run away from my kingdom to be slapped by someone!!!" She growled, her cat ears and tail were now out. 

A group of five people and a Republic Battledroid entered the city. They all wore what seems like plated armor with the color and same symbol on their armor, the symbol of Havoc Squad, as well as the symbol of the Galactic Republic. They look around as they get strange looks from the locals. Especially M1-4X, he looks the least like a human. As they reach the market, they split up in groups of two. Aric Jorgen goes with Tanno Vik further into the city/town. Juun and Elera Dorne went around the market to talk with the locals. Last, Jordshan went with M1-4X as well to the market, noticing the three as one is holding her stomach. The other seemed to have cat ears and... a tail? "Excuse me." Jordshan said as the two walks to the small group, hoping to get their attention.

@RacingBloodWolf @Scarlet_MCRP

Celeste ear twitched and she turned as someone and something came towards them, "Yes??" She said she wasn't going to through on some fake smile, hell her and Yuki were probably going to fight here soon. Yuki looked over at the newcomers, then glanced over at the muffins, "Maybe we need to eat some of those..." she muttered. Her stomach was probably going to have a nice shoe print bruise.

Jordshan looks for a moment for a moment at three again, she knew a fight was going to happen soon. And perhaps she could stop it. But she also needs intel on where she is. "Can you tell me where we are?" Jordshan asks the woman with cat-like ears. M1-4X stood silently behind Jordshan at her right side, scanning the area from his position.

@RacingBloodWolf

She smiled slightly, her tail waving behind her, "Welcome to Akeno Village, this place welcomes all, human or none human." 

Yuki sighed, "Yeah..." she moved her long hair back into place. "Celeste we should settle this soon. We haven't fought in a while." She sword formed slowly and she ran her hand over it with a soft smile. Even if it ever seemed like her and Celeste fought they were mainly keeping each other fit for fighting.

Pavel walked through the market place, Twisting a golden ring on his finger. Its been almost two hundred years since he worn a peice of armor, but instead wore a nice suit. He seemed calm, carefree... he hasn't had to shove someones head through a wall in a while, he liked to walk through market looking at petty mortals trying to sell goods for a living. he never saw as to why mortals need to sell things they bought, for a higher price to make a profit. Even though, he was once a mortal. His illusion was dieing, minor things to his Ring were losing the magic,  like his teeth were as a normal humans, but they had fangs that were barely noticeable, his scent was prominate to shifters, and other vampires. (Werewolves count as shifters) this worried him, never had his ring ben losing power.  He watched as they were handed out over a a millennia ago. He looked for a mage or... someone who could renew this illusion. He walked up to a large group which seemed to have... another vampire in it? He thought this couldnt be true... he sniffed the air. He smelt vampire... he walked up, seeing no one who resembled a vampire. "Escuse me kind people, but does anyone know where I can find a person who can renew some magic, or put new magic on a dieing magical item?" He looked around at the fairly large group. Seeing as a fight was about to breakout, and what appeared to be a small child in the middle of the group.

Adriana stood silent as the events unfolded around her, she wiggled her feet on the ground, the robot creature confused her, she never seen anything like it, of course she couldn't really see it anyway. She listened as the girl told them where they were, this was news to her as well. She was about to speak up but someone else was approaching, she could smell they were also a vampire. She moved her feet, shifting over a step, moving her feet helped her adjust to her surroundings and 'see' more clearly. "your a fool, you walk up to a bunch of strangers thinking we're kind." she smirked and licked her fang. "you have a dying magical item and assume we wouldn't just take it for our self" she chuckled, she didn't think of him as very bright.

Keto, Kaine and Kai walked though the streets, mortals seemed to stop and stare at the trio. Beings over 6'0 in height was rare, let alone in the same place. Kai was the tallest at 6'8", Keto was 6'6" and Kaine fell short of only 6'0". they usually walked side by side ranging from tallest to shortest. Kai was a sight, always dressed in his battle armor and long white hair.

Keto stopped suddenly looking over at the young girl and the old vampire, he spoke quietly to Kaine "Brother, do you recognize that vampire?" 

Kaine smirked slightly "Well yes i do, that is Pavel, he has joined us in our endeavours a time or two whilst at war." 

Kai looked to the two of them "What shall we do?" 

Keto smirked "Just sit back and watch my son, that's what we do." 

Adriana shifted her feet, she felt a similar presence, and smelt one too. Other vampires nearby she met them before. After a few moments she realized it was in this time when she was here before, one was with Lady October, and the other if she remembered correctly was the son of the other. She tilted her head,  she had no idea who the other was. She couldn't recall the names, she didn't really care before, she remembered finding them quite annoying. She sighed, she was hoping to run into someone she knew, but not these men. 

Kai looked closer at the girl "Father, that's Adriana!" 

Keto raised a brow staring at her a moment "Well, seems as if we have found ourselves in an alternate time." Keto shook his head looking at Kai "And your supposed to be a God" 

Kai glared at Keto for a moment then shook his head "That means Izumi is still alive somewhere doesn't it" 

Keto sighed "Great, that's all I need. She would flip if she knew about your sister more than likely, unless she has changed from when we knew her." 

Kai laughed a little "That would be interesting, how would that conversation go anyways? would it do something like 'Izumi! Your alive! By the way I'm marrying one of your closest friends. Her and I now have a child together' " 

Kaine tried his best to hold back the laughter but couldn't. 

Keto lightly smacked Kai in the back of the head "Knock it off, let's avoid that awkward moment as long as we can." 

Kai laughed a little walking up to Adriana "Hello Miss Adriana"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back