• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Faerie’s Gate Interests Check (fantasy/dragons/maybe romance)

If this is still open/ opening I'd be interested in joining!

Will there be a discord created so that those who prefer it can use it for an OOC chatroom, and information sharing area?

If this is still open/ opening I'd be interested in joining!

Will there be a discord created so that those who prefer it can use it for an OOC chatroom, and information sharing area?

It is still open, yes, I will be closing it very soon. As for the discord idea, that’s actually a very good idea. Would everyone else be interested in that? If so, then I’ll make that today in addition to the race profiles and add them to the OP.

Ah, there was but you’re not allowed to post links that leads offsite so a moderator deleted it, I figured since it wasn’t advertising and I was asked to create the server by the willing RP participants that it would be fine. Oh well. I will probably have to post it in a separate thread and link that thread here

Ah, there was but you’re not allowed to post links that leads offsite so a moderator deleted it, I figured since it wasn’t advertising and I was asked to create the server by the willing RP participants that it would be fine. Oh well. I will probably have to post it in a separate thread and link that thread here

I swear that some people post Discord invites in their RP's OOC pages and the first post of the RP sometimes!

It’s probably because I’m a new account that I can’t get away with it. Keep an eye here everyone, I’ll post a link to a different thread with the discord link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back