• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

justkai

𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰
Hi there! Welcome to my first thread post ✧

GENERAL PLOT
This plot is set in a sort of fantasy medieval era; kingdoms and lots of magic. Creatures exist and are known of by the general population but whether or not they are accepted is something we can decide on together. Most of the world building is something I would like to do together, so that will probably be left very vague here. That being said, my character is a fae—most resembling a dryad (with some artistic liberties, of course). Their job is to guard the forest and they do so by by helping the organisms prosper and fending off potential threats. They are incredibly shy when it comes to seeing people but very curious just the same, usually evading those who enter their land. They have a very keen sense of smell and are usually regarded as beautiful by those who are lucky enough to lay eyes on them.

As for where you come in, that is entirely up to you! Perhaps you would like to bring a runaway royal who stumbles into the faerie's land, entranced by a true faerie. Maybe you would like to offer up a hunter or a traveler, or maybe another mythical creature. I am genuinely open to any ideas you have but would be happy to help think of some more ideas! I typically regard my fae as female or female presenting, therefore this forum would either be MxF or FxF. I have no preference as to which and will ship no matter which gender you decide to offer.

WRITING REQUIREMENTS
Here is where I get a bit picky, so please bear with me.

1. Length. I typically write at least two paragraphs. It doesn't have to be any more than that but I would greatly appreciate if we could stick to that as a minimum!
  2. Voice. My writing will always be in third person, that is nonnegotiable. I will, however, switch up tenses if you have a preference. I would prefer past tense, but again, I am more flexible in those terms.
  3. Themes. I ask that you please be eighteen or older as I tend to deal with some more mature topics within my writing. Drama and angst are pretty much necessary for me to truly enjoy a roleplay, I apologize if that is a dealbreaker! That being said, I will never include something that triggers you or makes you uncomfortable so long as you inform me of those things beforehand.
  4. OOC. Please be open to becoming friends and discussing plots, characters, head-canons and such outside of the roleplay. Not necessarily a writing requirement but important nonetheless!
I cannot think of much else in this regard, but if I do I will be sure to let you know!

I apologize if this is a bit vague or all over the place! I don't like to make things too structured right off the bat as I like to get more than one roleplay on the same plot that still vary from each other. I hope to hear from you all soon and hopefully come up with something perfect for us! Thanks so much!

NOTE: I am new to this website! Please be patient with me if I mess something up or take a second longer to catch on to some things. Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back