• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Explorers Privateering Regime: Reboot

The Mechanist

Everyone's favorite cybernetic robot! 🤖
Many planets unexplored, many others colonized and turned into sprawling metropolis'. Some more successful than others, why? Because privateers go to these uncivilized worlds and find out through surveying or exploration if these worlds are worth building upon. And sometimes, treasure is found, sometimes deposits of rare minerals or substances are found and taken by these privateers and used for them to make their fortunes. That's what you are, a member of the privateering regime hired by the Galactic Republic to scout out worlds for them to continue to expand; some chose to be in the privateering sector, others conscripted. The captain is chosen and given a frigate to use, the captain themselves choose their crew, and I choose you to join me in scouting worlds to make our marks and find our fortunes. Welcome to The Explorer's Privateering Regime.

Hello all! It is I The Mechanist! Here to say that I am rebooting my very first group roleplay. It died time ago and I wish to bring it back and make it a succesful RP, one that will be remembered in RPN if possible! Anyways here is the reboot interest check for my rp, if youre interested please feel free to leave a comment and ask any questions that you have. This is a scifi futuristic interest check, so alien species are allowed, and some humanoid species. After my previous version of this rp I've decided that human characters are not allowed.

Seems like fun. I have a neat alien char in store. I will decide whether od not to join, because I am running rather short on free time, and there are multiple interesting RPs starting up, so I will have to choose one.

Seems like fun. I have a neat alien char in store. I will decide whether od not to join, because I am running rather short on free time, and there are multiple interesting RPs starting up, so I will have to choose one.
Choose what you think is best ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back